Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby World Cup 2019 Japan Travel etc...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,186 ✭✭✭✭Dav010

SuperScout wrote: »
    I only just found this thread. For those of you needing a bit of help----
    I have a very helpful info blog for all Irish Fans travelling to Japan. Search the above title. I have nothing to do with Paddy Power.
    It is a blog with pages of information and links. It also has a social side. It is not for profit. Hope to meet up with loads of Irish fans out there.
    It will show up a little down the results. after a few obvious PP commercial links.

Could you put up a link to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Manofthewest

Anyone have luck in getting tickets lately for any game?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 SuperScout

Not allowed to. I have sent it to you privately.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭Deisegodeo

Not allowed to. I have sent it to you privately.
    Can you send me link too please?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Mrkeviev

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Is there anyone here who’s got a resale of etickets?
    Any idea when money is sent back?

I sold tickets using the resale service and haven't recieced the money yet. The email said it would be processed on July 1st but nothing yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Mrkeviev wrote: »
    I sold tickets using the resale service and haven't recieced the money yet. The email said it would be processed on July 1st but nothing yet

grand its not just me then,
    emailed them i just get told 'in due course'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭MikeCork2009

Anyone have luck in getting tickets lately for any game?

I managed to pick up a ticket for NZ V SA on Tuesday morning :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,689 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

I managed to pick up a ticket for NZ V SA on Tuesday morning :D

Hopefully not the final.. :P

bennyl10 wrote: »
    grand its not just me then,
    emailed them i just get told 'in due course'

Good to hear. I was trying all day yesterday for a few games and zero luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Phileas Frog

There's a load of knock out stage (all categories) tickets up now, including the final if you're mad enough to go hospitality.

Edit: tickets for all Ireland pool games there too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,603 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

I wonder if I buy Cat D quarter final tickets will I be able to sell my Cat C ones. 80e profit for arguably better seats.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭finbarrk

I only just found this thread. For those of you needing a bit of help----
    I have a very helpful info blog for all Irish Fans travelling to Japan. Search the above title. I have nothing to do with Paddy Power.
    It is a blog with pages of information and links. It also has a social side. It is not for profit. Hope to meet up with loads of Irish fans out there.
    It will show up a little down the results. after a few obvious PP commercial links.

http://irelandrugbyjapan2019.blogspot.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,517 ✭✭✭matrim

Just tried to check for tickets to the QF on the 19th October. Runner Up Pool A vs Winner Pool B. It says there should be tickets avaialble but if I even put in one ticket it says I've exceeded the number availalbe. Anyone else see something similar?

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Chris871

matrim wrote: »
    Just tried to check for tickets to the QF on the 19th October. Runner Up Pool A vs Winner Pool B. It says there should be tickets avaialble but if I even put in one ticket it says I've exceeded the number availalbe. Anyone else see something similar?

Yep same issue for every game ive tried :mad:

Chris871 wrote: »
    Yep same issue for every game ive tried :mad:

This has been happening me all week. Trying to get Japan v Ireland and Australia v Wales. I’m sure patience and persistence will get us there.... eventually!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 hysenberg

With the new jersey launched, there is big clear out of of old Ireland Rugby stock on m&m direct. Handy to add a bit of green to the suitcase for Japan

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,260 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Disappointing pricing on the RWC new gear - a jersey that is €90 here is £55 on the Sportsdirect UK site.

Disappointing pricing on the RWC new gear - a jersey that is €90 here is £55 on the Sportsdirect UK site.

It's €72 in the Sportsdirect IE shops

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,260 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

It's €72 in the Sportsdirect IE shops

In stores here has always been worse than online.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,610 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

In stores here has always been worse than online.

You'll be able to get it in the sports direct store in Dublin as well at that price I'm assuming.

Wonder how they're able to undercut it straight away like that when Intersport/Elverys are the official retailer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,586 ✭✭✭clsmooth

£60 unless you mean the Vodafone sponsored one

• Registered Users Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Try DH Gate. From China. And maybe the factory the Jersey was made in.

clsmooth wrote: »
    £60 unless you mean the Vodafone sponsored one

The RWC one was £55, but it's gone completely now

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭paulo6891

Those who have sold via the resellers website, how long did it take to sell the tickets?

paulo6891 wrote: »
    Those who have sold via the resellers website, how long did it take to sell the tickets?

Once it got approved for resale they were gone in a days

Money still not back though, was meant to be starting to give the refunds on July 1st, still no sign in ACC

• Subscribers Posts: 41,215 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

just wondering if we should keep a RWC thread just for logistics (tickets, accommodation, travel etc)... and have a different one for basic RWC rugby chat ???

its getting closer and closer and a lot of rugby related RWC things are happening

• Registered Users Posts: 11,689 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

sydthebeat wrote: »
    just wondering if we should keep a RWC thread just for logistics (tickets, accommodation, travel etc)... and have a different one for basic RWC rugby chat ???

its getting closer and closer and a lot of rugby related RWC things are happening

A new one for rugby chat might be a good shout

• Registered Users Posts: 21,610 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

sydthebeat wrote: »

Best case would be if a mod can rename this one and we get a new one setup for rugby chat. I agree, would be quite messy keeping the two together.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭basillarkin

when are the e tickets issued?

• Advertisement

when are the e tickets issued?

August/September earliest

Advertisement