We have updated our Privacy Notice, you can read the updated document here
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

UFC/MMA LOG 2018

245

Comments

  • #2


    BET 24

    Rose Namajunas 11/10
    20

    rose by ko 5/1
    6

    skybet


  • #2


    BET 25

    holloway 4/1
    16


    holloway and rose 9/1
    4
    betstars


    It's a big ask for holloway at short notice but 4/1 is an insult and it's a price
    I have to take


  • #2


    Bet 26

    Lauzon sub 11/4
    7
    Skyb



    Lauzon sub rnd 1 8/1
    2

    Khabib ko/tko rnd 1 6/1
    2

    Rose Ko rnd 1 14//1
    2

    50c trixie 7s 9/2 14s
    Skybet


  • #2


    Bet 27

    Poirier ko 7/4
    25


  • #2


    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 24

    Rose Namajunas 11/10
    20

    rose by ko 5/1
    6

    skybet
    rose on points
    staked 26
    ret 42
    +16

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 25

    holloway 4/1 void
    16


    holloway and rose 9/1
    4
    betstars


    It's a big ask for holloway at short notice but 4/1 is an insult and it's a price
    I have to take
    double becomes a single on rose at evens with max out
    staked 4
    ret 8
    +4


    mailburner wrote: »
    Bet 26

    Lauzon sub 11/4
    7
    Skyb



    Lauzon sub rnd 1 8/1
    2

    Khabib ko/tko rnd 1 6/1
    2

    Rose Ko rnd 1 14//1
    2

    50c trixie 7s 9/2 14s
    Skybet
    last time I ever back joe.
    -15
    mailburner wrote: »
    Bet 27

    Poirier ko 7/4
    25
    staked 25
    ret 68.75
    +43.75


    staked 70/ret 118.75/+48.75

    Total staked 342/ret 388.21/+46.21


  • #2


    BET 27

    Edson Barboza 13/10
    20
    888

    I like the price too much to leave it, 50/50 match for me
    I think if Lee doesn't get it done in the first two barboza wins for me and if Lee doesn't get barboza to the mat I think he'll come out second best standing.


  • #2


    BET 28

    barboza ko/tko 7/2
    5
    coral

    santos round one 5/2
    5

    sherman by ko 7/1
    4

    1 treble at 7/2 5/2 11/4
    skyb



    plan was the edgar santos double but I can't seem to pull the trigger for some reason.
    sherman is overpriced for me and if barboza gets it done I think it's by ko maybe late in the fight
    santos will come out blazing as per usual and could get the early ko.


  • #2


    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 27

    Edson Barboza 13/10
    20
    888

    I like the price too much to leave it, 50/50 match for me
    I think if Lee doesn't get it done in the first two barboza wins for me and if Lee doesn't get barboza to the mat I think he'll come out second best standing.
    edson had his chance but apart from the it was total domination by Lee
    -20
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 28

    barboza ko/tko 7/2
    5
    coral

    santos round one 5/2
    5

    sherman by ko 7/1
    4

    1 treble at 7/2 5/2 11/4
    skyb



    plan was the edgar santos double but I can't seem to pull the trigger for some reason.
    sherman is overpriced for me and if barboza gets it done I think it's by ko maybe late in the fight
    santos will come out blazing as per usual and could get the early ko.
    -15
    Dodged a bullet with santos, not even close with the rest.

    -35 overall


    Total staked 377/ret 388.21/+11.21


  • #2


    BET 29


    Total stake:
    €50.00
    Total odds:
    1.67
    Potential Returns:
    €83.50
    Bout Odds: Mir, Frank
    Emelianenko, Fedor - Mir, Frank
    UFC/MMA
    Bellator
    Tomorrow 02:00
    Bout Odds
    Mir, Frank
    1.67



    can't see past Mir here


  • #2


    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 29


    Total stake:
    €50.00
    Total odds:
    1.67
    Potential Returns:
    €83.50
    Bout Odds: Mir, Frank
    Emelianenko, Fedor - Mir, Frank
    UFC/MMA
    Bellator
    Tomorrow 02:00
    Bout Odds
    Mir, Frank
    1.67



    can't see past Mir here

    what a useless has been, sad that he couldn't beat fedor

    Total staked 427/ret 388.21/-38.79


  • #2


    BET 30

    Oleynik by sub 7/2
    7
    skybet

    souza by sub 11/4
    10 skybet

    3 double 7/2+5/2
    skybet (won't let you double an enhanced price..souza)

    albini over rated for me, oleynik has 43 sub wins....souza is a master on the ground and I think this price is too generous...gastelum is good but falls
    short for me against the tops guys


  • #2


    BET 31

    bader pts 5/6
    machida belfort not to go the distance 8/15
    13

    same two with souza sub and oleynike sub
    2
    skybet

    bader and mo cancel each other, very surprised if there was a finish here and bader much better standing, should be as exciting as watching paint dry


  • #2


    BET 32

    nearly didn't bother


    moreno
    laprise luque not to go the distance
    11/5
    7
    888


    same two with suarez and prazeres
    3 returns 26.58




    lastly a freebet which I wouldn't have placed only for that, not adding to log win or lose

    2mex3k1.jpg


    very tempted by the suarez sub though, pts sticks out like a sore thumb as she'll probably ride grasso for three but odds of 4/6 or so compared to around 5/2 for the sub I find tempting


  • #2


    BET 33


    €1.00 Accumulator
    Market Selection Price Hcp
    Macedo v Lee
    Method Of Victory
    Lee, Andrea Submission 9/2
    Grasso v Suarez
    Method Of Victory
    Suarez, Tatiana Submission 11/4
    Pantoja v Moreno
    Method Of Victory
    Moreno, Brandon Points 15/8
    Cummings v Prazeres
    Method Of Victory
    Prazeres, Michel Points 3/1
    Total stake € 1.00
    Estimated return € 237.19


    Macedo v Lee
    Method Of Victory
    Lee, Andrea Submission 9/2
    Total stake € 5.00
    Estimated return € 27.50
    betfred

    maybe a bit of value in the lee sub


  • #2


    BET 34

    amirkhani/taleb 2/1
    16
    bet365


  • #2


    BET 35

    amirkhani sub 12/1
    5
    pp


  • #2


    BET 36

    till v thom

    fight to go the distance and timeout in the fight 5/1
    5
    pp


  • #2


    BET 37

    till 13/10
    10
    365


  • #2


    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 30

    Oleynik by sub 7/2
    7
    skybet

    souza by sub 11/4
    10 skybet

    3 double 7/2+5/2
    skybet (won't let you double an enhanced price..souza)

    albini over rated for me, oleynik has 43 sub wins....souza is a master on the ground and I think this price is too generous...gastelum is good but falls
    short for me against the tops guys
    oleynik gets the sub, souza didn't

    staked 20
    ret 31.50
    +11.50
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 31

    bader pts 5/6
    machida belfort not to go the distance 8/15
    13

    same two with souza sub and oleynike sub
    2
    skybet

    bader and mo cancel each other, very surprised if there was a finish here and bader much better standing, should be as exciting as watching paint dry
    -15
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 32

    nearly didn't bother


    moreno
    laprise luque not to go the distance
    11/5
    7
    888


    same two with suarez and prazeres
    3 returns 26.58




    lastly a freebet which I wouldn't have placed only for that, not adding to log win or lose

    2mex3k1.jpg


    very tempted by the suarez sub though, pts sticks out like a sore thumb as she'll probably ride grasso for three but odds of 4/6 or so compared to around 5/2 for the sub I find tempting
    moreno cost me a clean sweep here
    -10

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 33


    €1.00 Accumulator
    Market Selection Price Hcp
    Macedo v Lee
    Method Of Victory
    Lee, Andrea Submission 9/2
    Grasso v Suarez
    Method Of Victory
    Suarez, Tatiana Submission 11/4
    Pantoja v Moreno
    Method Of Victory
    Moreno, Brandon Points 15/8
    Cummings v Prazeres
    Method Of Victory
    Prazeres, Michel Points 3/1
    Total stake € 1.00
    Estimated return € 237.19


    Macedo v Lee
    Method Of Victory
    Lee, Andrea Submission 9/2
    Total stake € 5.00
    Estimated return € 27.50
    betfred

    maybe a bit of value in the lee sub
    -6
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 34

    amirkhani/taleb 2/1
    16
    bet365
    thought taleb was a cert
    -16
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 35

    amirkhani sub 12/1
    5
    pp
    -5
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 36

    till v thom

    fight to go the distance and timeout in the fight 5/1
    5
    pp
    staked 5
    ret 30
    +25

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 37

    till 13/10
    10
    365
    staked 10
    ret 23
    +13


    staked 87/ret 84.50/-2.50


    Total staked 514/472.71/-41.29


  • #2


    BET 38

    2nvgugz.jpg

    6qbryh.jpg

    Fancy rda since this match was made, think he's better standing and can match cc everywhere else
    not sure about it going the distance but when rda is over double the cc price I just can't resist


  • #2


    BET 39

    guida 5/4
    10

    lamas 2/1
    10


    lamas ko/sub 9/2
    rda pts 5/1
    benavidez pts 21/20
    1 trixie
    bet 365


  • #2


    BET 40


    €12.00 Treble
    Market Selection Price Hcp
    Benavidez v Pettis
    Fight
    Benavidez, Joseph 4/9
    Arlovski v Tuivasa
    Fight
    Tuivasa, Tai 4/11
    Holm v Anderson
    Will The Fight Go The Distance
    Yes 2/5
    Total stake € 12.00
    Estimated return € 33.09
    betfred


  • #2


    BET 41


    Guida 6/5
    10

    guida sub 10/1
    3
    fred

    gut says he won't lose in his back yard


  • #2


    all losers above
    -81


    Total staked 595/472.71/-122.29

    Bet 42

    zuniga at 11/8 to beat gunther (skybet)

    In all the years I've seen tuf I can't recall anyone as bad as gunter, surely zuniga can take him




    mitchell diamond over 2.5 rounds
    gianetti
    double
    1.96/1 skyb
    15


    zuniga 11/8
    20
    skyb


    zuniga pts 4s
    gianetti sub 15/8
    diamond pts 5/2
    2 treble


  • #2


    BET 43

    can't buy a winner here lately


    felder points 5/2
    cormier points 5/1
    5.66 double skybet (118.86 ret...max allowed yet only wanted 6eu)


  • #2


    BET 44


    JDS/Price
    6 @ 3.16


    to go the distance
    mendes jury
    zingano reneau
    wineland alejandro
    [email protected]

    ottow sub 7/1
    4
    price sub 7/1
    2
    2 double

    treble with zingano pts
    [email protected]/1


    price round two
    ottow round two
    1 @ 124/1

    all 888


  • #2


    BET 45


    Treble
    Marcin Tybura @ 1.44
    Fight Winner

    Marcin Tybura vs Stefan Struve

    Anthony Smith @ 1.53
    Fight Winner

    Anthony Smith vs Mauricio Rua

    Yes @ 1.53
    Fight to go the Distance?

    Nick Hein vs Damir Hadzovic

    1 Bet x €10.00 @ 3.40

    Stake: €10.00
    Returns: €33.96
    betstars


  • #2


    BET 46


    29 Jul 2018 - Jose Aldo v Jeremy Stephens - Bout Betting

    Jose Aldo @ EVS

    Stake : €100.00

    Estimated Returns : €200.00
    hills


    far too confident, only went 100 once before, price seems insane value besides.
    aldo a far superior fighter to js imo


  • #2


    mailburner wrote: »
    all losers above
    -81


    Total staked 595/472.71/-122.29

    Bet 42

    zuniga at 11/8 to beat gunther (skybet)

    In all the years I've seen tuf I can't recall anyone as bad as gunter, surely zuniga can take him




    mitchell diamond over 2.5 rounds
    gianetti
    double
    1.96/1 skyb
    15


    zuniga 11/8
    20
    skyb


    zuniga pts 4s
    gianetti sub 15/8
    diamond pts 5/2
    2 treble
    zuniga just plain useless
    -37

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 43

    can't buy a winner here lately


    felder points 5/2
    cormier points 5/1
    5.66 double skybet (118.86 ret...max allowed yet only wanted 6eu)
    -5.66
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 44


    JDS/Price
    6 @ 3.16


    to go the distance
    mendes jury
    zingano reneau
    wineland alejandro
    [email protected]

    ottow sub 7/1
    4
    price sub 7/1
    2
    2 double

    treble with zingano pts
    [email protected]/1


    price round two
    ottow round two
    1 @ 124/1

    all 888
    double lands, rest bad
    staked 20
    ret 18.96
    -1.04

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 45


    Treble
    Marcin Tybura @ 1.44
    Fight Winner

    Marcin Tybura vs Stefan Struve

    Anthony Smith @ 1.53
    Fight Winner

    Anthony Smith vs Mauricio Rua

    Yes @ 1.53
    Fight to go the Distance?

    Nick Hein vs Damir Hadzovic

    1 Bet x €10.00 @ 3.40

    Stake: €10.00
    Returns: €33.96
    betstars
    easy for a change
    staked 10
    ret 33.96
    +23.96

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 46


    29 Jul 2018 - Jose Aldo v Jeremy Stephens - Bout Betting

    Jose Aldo @ EVS

    Stake : €100.00

    Estimated Returns : €200.00
    hills


    far too confident, only went 100 once before, price seems insane value besides.
    aldo a far superior fighter to js imo
    incredible price on aldo, no idea how js was fav for that one
    The aldo ko was a massive 12/1, was pretty sure myself he'd win on pts but that price was too big and one that should have been taken for value alone.

    staked 100
    ret 200
    +100


    staked 172.66/ret 252.92/+80.26


    Total staked 767.66/ret 725.63/-42.03


  • #2


    BET 47

    tj v cody

    It's been the plan for weeks to back tj and was taking the 10/11 earlier but best now at 5/6
    also think this won't go the distance and that the under 3.5 rounds at 4/5 looks a safer bet, rarely change my mind but on this occasion I don't think I'll regret it and some are 4/7 on this
    I thing the rounds bet is less of a coin toss than picking the actual winner.


    Under 3.5
    Total Rounds 4
    Cody Garbrandt v TJ Dillashaw
    Odds 4/5
    Unit Stake £50.00
    Total Stake £50.00
    Est. Returns £90.00
    coral

    and this...only wanted 3 euro on it so 1.71 it is :(

    2qlwiti.jpg


Society & Culture