We have updated our Privacy Notice, you can read the updated document here
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

UFC/MMA LOG 2018

124

Comments

  • #2


    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 62

    ehk58z.jpg


    only betway have odds on the ksw card



    Fancy this one to pay for my other bets on the card, mc sweeney is pants as a fighter and although silva isn't the force of old I still believe he'll have no problem knocking out mc sweeney who now has 10 ko losses with 4 of these in his last six fights.

    I can't remember when maynard last looked good against anyone and hasn't beaten anyone of note since 2012 (guida)
    he beat ishihara last time out but for me ishihara is in the top three worst fighters in the ufc.
    Lentz is tough, never been knocked out other than a doctor stoppage, subbed one in the past ten years by oliveira and will imo dominate maynard from start to finish.
    Didn't have to sweat too hard for that one.
    staked 35
    ret 68.93
    +33.93

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 63

    OSP by sub 5/1
    10 (meant to be 5 but did it twice by mistake)
    sky

    osp by sub
    conor round 1 or 2
    [email protected] 21.5/1


    conor round one 4/1
    conor round two 17/2
    osp by sub 5/1
    osp round two 15/2
    volkov round two 7/1
    volkov round three 14/1
    ferguson round two 11/2
    ferguson round three 10/1

    32x17c trebles
    16x25c fourfolds


    ferguson by sub round two
    osp by sub round one
    volkov by ko round two
    conor by ko round two
    4x25c trebles
    25c accum

    skyb
    osp outclassed and only ferguson lands from that lot.

    -22.19
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 63


    316x99j.jpg


    Have gone in again on this one.


    15ebvk4.jpg

    888
    staked 30
    ret 54.81
    +24.81

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 64


    McGregor to Win in Round 1 or 2 @ 5/2

    Khabib Nurmagomedov v Conor McGregor

    Popular RequestABet

    Stake:
    €13.00
    Potential Returns: €45.50




    McGregor to Knock Khabib down in the 1st Round & Win by TKO/KO in the 2nd Round @ 10/1

    Khabib Nurmagomedov v Conor McGregor

    Popular RequestABet

    Stake:
    €2.00
    Potential Returns: €22.00

    Skyb
    oh dear!
    -15

    staked 102.19/ret 123.74/+21.55


    Total staked 1226.56/ret 1238.75/+12.19


  • #2


    BET 65


    fedor and bendo at 1.75
    50
    bet 365

    can't see past either, bendo fighting a lad not in his league, fedor I just can't see losing to chael...fedor has never lost on pts and only been subbed once with four ko losses...chael won't be ko'ing fedor.
    chael only does pts and him subbing fedor seems like a longshot to me.


  • #2


    BET 66

    tokov 4/7
    kongo 13/10
    5 double
    bet365

    tokov has shortened a lot overnight...was 4/5 last night.
    kongo on the drift and is on a 6 fight win streak, maybe I'm wrong but I can't see why johnson is 8/13 and kongo 13/10?
    I still don't have the confidence to bet on kongo for a single.


  • #2


    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 65


    fedor and bendo at 1.75
    50
    bet 365

    can't see past either, bendo fighting a lad not in his league, fedor I just can't see losing to chael...fedor has never lost on pts and only been subbed once with four ko losses...chael won't be ko'ing fedor.
    chael only does pts and him subbing fedor seems like a longshot to me.
    I'm thinking these short priced doubles might not be a bad idea with last weeks one coming up easily also but time might tell.
    That couldn't have come in easier, both opponents outclassed!
    staked 50
    ret 87.50
    +37.50

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 66

    tokov 4/7
    kongo 13/10
    5 double
    bet365

    tokov has shortened a lot overnight...was 4/5 last night.
    kongo on the drift and is on a 6 fight win streak, maybe I'm wrong but I can't see why johnson is 8/13 and kongo 13/10?
    I still don't have the confidence to bet on kongo for a single.

    easy for tokov and kongo get it done in a minute, kinda regret not doing a bigger single on kongo just for value.
    staked 5
    ret 18.08
    +13.08


    staked 55/ret 105.58/+50.58

    Total staked 1281.56/ret 1344.33/+62.77


  • #2


    BET 67

    Johnson
    villante
    oezdemir
    [email protected]
    888


    came close to having a bigger bet on the oez johnson double at 1.84 but have chickened out even though I think oez will win.
    johnson can't possibly lose and villante should beat herman yet despite being a much better fighter will probably only scrape the win and I say this because I thought he'd have little problem beating alvey and cummins yet dropped a split to both...


  • #2


    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 67

    Johnson
    villante
    oezdemir
    [email protected]
    888


    came close to having a bigger bet on the oez johnson double at 1.84 but have chickened out even though I think oez will win.
    johnson can't possibly lose and villante should beat herman yet despite being a much better fighter will probably only scrape the win and I say this because I thought he'd have little problem beating alvey and cummins yet dropped a split to both...

    oez ruins that one, figured it wasn't worth betting more on though
    -15


    Total staked 1296.56/ret 1344.33/+47.77


    Torn on tonights card as to what to do or rather how much to stake...
    cormier and eubanks certs in my eyes...adding branch makes it around evens...adding adesanya to that 13/8

    will probably just take the treble and maybe add a mov bet also


  • #2


    BET 68


    301el8o.jpg


    betstars (betfair best at 1.9 but they don't like me)


  • #2


    BET 69

    Cormier ko/tko 7/5
    15
    pp

    souza pts 11/2
    3
    betstars

    Adesanya pts 3/1
    4
    betstars

    Branch ko 4/1
    3
    pp

    Eubanks ko 6/1
    2
    pp


    adesanya pts
    souza pts
    1 @ 25/1
    betstars


    Think there's value in most of these especially souza and cormier and possibly adesanya depending on brunsons tactics.
    other two look like pts wins but the odds for the ko are a bit big imo.


  • #2


    BET 70

    fancy having a go, tonight might be the night :pac:


    34tbkep.jpg


    j7982o.jpg


    pp


  • #2


    All of the above lost -64

    Total staked 1360.56/ret 1344.33/-16.23

    BET 71

    Chan sung jung evens
    60
    bet365

    4/6 this time last week, very confident and yair took this one on two
    weeks notice...for me a fully fit jung wins this every day of the week
    by either ko or sub.
    I don't rate yair too highly either.


  • #2


    BET 72


    Donald Cerrone v Mike Perry - Method of Victory
    Donald Cerrone by Points
    6/1
    Stake:
    €3.50


    Mike Trizano v Luis Pena - Method of Victory
    Luis Pena by Points
    7/2
    Stake:
    €3.50

    Chan Sung Jung v Yair Rodriguez - Method of Victory
    Chan Sung Jung by Submission
    7/2
    Stake:
    €3.50

    MULTIPLES
    Trebles
    140.75/1
    1 line(s) at €1.50 per line
    Donald Cerrone v Mike Perry - Method of Victory
    Donald Cerrone by Points
    Mike Trizano v Luis Pena - Method of Victory
    Luis Pena by Points
    Chan Sung Jung v Yair Rodriguez - Method of Victory
    Chan Sung Jung by Submission
    Stake:
    €1.50
    Potential returns:
    €212.63

    pp


  • #2


    mailburner wrote: »
    All of the above lost -64

    Total staked 1360.56/ret 1344.33/-16.23

    BET 71

    Chan sung jung evens
    60
    bet365

    4/6 this time last week, very confident and yair took this one on two
    weeks notice...for me a fully fit jung wins this every day of the week
    by either ko or sub.
    I don't rate yair too highly either.
    one second away from a win for jung as he was ahead on the cards :mad::mad::mad: sick
    -60
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 72


    Donald Cerrone v Mike Perry - Method of Victory
    Donald Cerrone by Points
    6/1
    Stake:
    €3.50


    Mike Trizano v Luis Pena - Method of Victory
    Luis Pena by Points
    7/2
    Stake:
    €3.50

    Chan Sung Jung v Yair Rodriguez - Method of Victory
    Chan Sung Jung by Submission
    7/2
    Stake:
    €3.50

    MULTIPLES
    Trebles
    140.75/1
    1 line(s) at €1.50 per line
    Donald Cerrone v Mike Perry - Method of Victory
    Donald Cerrone by Points
    Mike Trizano v Luis Pena - Method of Victory
    Luis Pena by Points
    Chan Sung Jung v Yair Rodriguez - Method of Victory
    Chan Sung Jung by Submission
    Stake:
    €1.50
    Potential returns:
    €212.63

    pp
    -12

    -72

    Total staked 1432.56/ret 1344.33/-88.23


  • #2


    BET 73

    Ponzinibbio to win by finish 1.68
    60
    888

    Ponzinibbio to win by sub 14/1
    6
    pp


    fancy him strongly to win by ko, sub price looks too big to ignore also.


  • #2


    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 73

    Ponzinibbio to win by finish 1.68
    60
    888

    Ponzinibbio to win by sub 14/1
    6
    pp


    fancy him strongly to win by ko, sub price looks too big to ignore also.
    ponz by ko rnd 4, was very patient and a sub was never likely here.

    Staked 66/ret 100.80/+34.80


    Total staked 1498.56/ret 1445.13/-53.43


  • #2


    BET 74



    Doubles
    0.96/1
    1 line(s) at €25.00 per line
    Curtis Blaydes v Francis Ngannou - Fight Result
    Curtis Blaydes
    Alistair Overeem v Sergei Pavlovich - Will the fight go the distance?
    No
    Stake:
    €25.00
    Potential returns:
    €49.00
    PP


    fancy blaydes strongly, reem fight going the distance seems like a
    longshot but it's a bit of a punt also as I don't know his opponent.


  • #2


    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 74



    Doubles
    0.96/1
    1 line(s) at €25.00 per line
    Curtis Blaydes v Francis Ngannou - Fight Result
    Curtis Blaydes
    Alistair Overeem v Sergei Pavlovich - Will the fight go the distance?
    No
    Stake:
    €25.00
    Potential returns:
    €49.00
    PP


    fancy blaydes strongly, reem fight going the distance seems like a
    longshot but it's a bit of a punt also as I don't know his opponent.

    guess francis is back :(
    -25



    Total staked 1523.56/ret 1445.13/-78.43


  • #2


    BET 75

    means
    usman
    jds

    30 @ 2.72


  • #2


    BET 76

    pedro 1/5
    hunt 6/5
    16 double (42.24 ret)
    bet365


    hunt over priced for me against a guy who's not faced anyone of note thus far.


  • #2


    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 75

    means
    usman
    jds

    30 @ 2.72
    staked 30
    ret 81.60
    +51.60

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 76

    pedro 1/5
    hunt 6/5
    16 double (42.24 ret)
    bet365


    hunt over priced for me against a guy who's not faced anyone of note thus far.
    -16

    Total staked 46/ret 81.60/+35.60


    Total staked 1569.56/ret 1526.73/-42.83


  • #2


    Bet 77

    Elias theodorou 17/20
    20
    Hills

    Theodorou
    Santos
    Holloway
    Nelson
    Gadelha
    4 returns 50.54
    Hills

    I don't rate Anders at all


  • #2


    Bet 78

    Mercier burns to go the distance 8/11
    Gadelha
    13 returns 28.87
    Skybet


  • #2


    Bet 79

    Santos ko
    Gunni sub
    10 dbl return 43.18


  • #2


    mailburner wrote: »
    Bet 77

    Elias theodorou 17/20
    20
    Hills

    Theodorou
    Santos
    Holloway
    Nelson
    Gadelha
    4 returns 50.54
    Hills

    I don't rate Anders at all
    Theo by split and Gadelha kills the accum...shortest priced pick also
    staked 24
    ret 37
    +13

    mailburner wrote: »
    Bet 78

    Mercier burns to go the distance 8/11
    Gadelha
    13 returns 28.87
    Skybet
    Gadelha :(
    -13
    mailburner wrote: »
    Bet 79

    Santos ko
    Gunni sub
    10 dbl return 43.18
    won
    staked 10
    ret 43.18
    +33.18


    Total staked 47/ret 80.18/+33.18


    Total staked 1616.56/ret 1606.91/-9.65


    Regret not doing a single on Holloway, less said about gadelha the better.


  • #2


    BET 80

    Oliveira by sub evens
    28
    Skybet

    Oliveira sub
    Font pettis to go the distance
    Barboza
    Lee
    [email protected] 7.79/1
    Skybet


  • #2


    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 80

    Oliveira by sub evens
    28
    Skybet

    Oliveira sub
    Font pettis to go the distance
    Barboza
    Lee
    [email protected] 7.79/1
    Skybet

    was so confident that lee would bring up the fourtimer there :(
    sub took 75 seconds

    staked 33/ret 56/+23


    Total staked 1649.56/ret 1662.91/+13.35


  • #2


    BET 81

    ryan hall
    Cat zingano
    25 (ret 52.50)
    888


  • #2


    BET 82



    Cat Zingano v Megan Anderson - Method of Victory
    Cat Zingano by Points
    9/5
    Stake:
    €10.00
    Potential returns:
    €28.00


    MULTIPLES
    Accumulator
    239.67/1
    1 line(s) at €1.00 per line
    Jon Jones v Alexander Gustafsson - Fight Result
    Alexander Gustafsson
    Ilir Latifi v Corey Anderson - Method of Victory
    Ilir Latifi by KO/TKO
    Carlos Condit v Michael Chiesa - Method of Victory
    Michael Chiesa by Submission
    Cat Zingano v Megan Anderson - Method of Victory
    Cat Zingano by Points
    Cris Justino v Amanda Nunes - Fight Result
    Amanda Nunes
    Stake:
    €1.00
    Potential returns:
    €240.67

    4 Folds
    5 line(s) at €0.80 per line
    Jon Jones v Alexander Gustafsson - Fight Result
    Alexander Gustafsson
    Ilir Latifi v Corey Anderson - Method of Victory
    Ilir Latifi by KO/TKO
    Carlos Condit v Michael Chiesa - Method of Victory
    Michael Chiesa by Submission
    Cat Zingano v Megan Anderson - Method of Victory
    Cat Zingano by Points
    Cris Justino v Amanda Nunes - Fight Result
    Amanda Nunes
    Stake:
    €4.00
    Potential returns:
    €322.70

    pp


  • #2


    BET 83

    chiesa sub 9/4
    10

    latifi ko 21/10
    8


  • #2


    BET 84


    Nunes 17/10
    17


  • #2


    BET 85

    Gustafsson 5/2
    7


Society & Culture