Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Batholemow Cubbins

It’s being raided?
    The CAB have pictures on their Facebook page - there's a link to it on DublinLive

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 53 ✭✭FaxingBerlin

GBX wrote: »
    I read some of it. Dont care for much of it tbh. Sure ask way anyway

Dont come in trying to be a smart arse then pal

• Registered Users Posts: 40,153 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

It’s being raided?

Yes mate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Dont come in trying to be a smart arse then pal

Yeah wont happen again boss :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭hugs_for_drugs

i wonder if the rolex is a fake like some of the others seized recently.

I'd believe nothing the guards put out, they're using social/media to throw out misinformation because they can't get a hold on the money/drugs/murder/intelligence information and trying to pick the scraps due to the illegality of drugs and the explosion in gangland activity countrywide.

"they're fake because they don't have the paperwork and come with a 5 year guarantee."

The internals would have to be checked to prove if real or not, with paperwork and box its value is top, without and it's cash value is way less doesn't mean they're fakes.

I'd believe nothing the guards put out, they're using social/media to throw out misinformation because they can't get a hold on the money/drugs/murder/intelligence information and trying to pick the scraps due to the illegality of drugs and the explosion in gangland activity countrywide.

"they're fake because they don't have the paperwork and come with a 5 year guarantee."

The internals would have to be checked to prove if real or not, with paperwork and box its value is top, without and it's cash value is way less doesn't mean they're fakes.

Fairly handdy to see if a perpetual is real or not.

I have heard of case with a certain copper out of store street garda station swapping around seized real rolexes with his own piece of garbage fakes. I wouldn't put anything past them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭Bigmac1euro

Plenty of fake Rolexes knocking around for 2 or 3k mark.
    I know someone who bought one. Thinks it’s real. The guy he bought it off is a spoofer but it’s a very good fake apparently.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

https://twitter.com/padraig_reilly/status/1138373746706866176

Wonder what happened here, hopefully it wasn't some fella attacked randomly. Walked home there late many times can be dodgey at times if you're drunk, quite dark in parts and a few strange characters about.

Plenty of fake Rolexes knocking around for 2 or 3k mark.
    I know someone who bought one. Thinks it’s real. The guy he bought it off is a spoofer but it’s a very good fake apparently.

Yeah theres a couple of Instagram pages on the go selling them along with a load of snide LV and Valentino clothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Wonder what happened here, hopefully it wasn't some fella attacked randomly. Walked home there late many times can be dodgey at times if you're drunk, quite dark in parts and a few strange characters about.

Sounds like he stabbed they guy he was talking to, then arguing with, and then tried to take himself out.

Suckit wrote: »
    Sounds like he stabbed they guy he was talking to, then arguing with, and then tried to take himself out.
    Could have slashed himself by mistake in a struggle, very easy done if it's a sharp blade. I've a hunting knife and done it many times tricking about with it. I don't mess with it much anymore....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

The stabbings had nothing to do with any 'feuds'.

Just 2 guys, who for want of a better word, you'd describe as junkies.

Still sad though! 2 lives ruined probably over **** all. Seen a few on twitter moaning cos their Luas was a few minutes late, bit self absorbed when someone was killed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Lehiff

Good enough for them.
    They wouldn't think twice about stabbing you or me if they wanted to.

Still sad though! 2 lives ruined probably over **** all. Seen a few on twitter moaning cos their Luas was a few minutes late, bit self absorbed when someone was killed.

Of course it's sad mate and I dislike using that term but there was no other way to convey it in a shorthand way.

Lehiff wrote: »
    Good enough for them.
    They wouldn't think twice about stabbing you or me if they wanted to.

I hope it always stays sunny for you mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Lehiff

I hope it always stays sunny for you mate

It hasnt always been sunny for me mate believe that. I didnt go around stabbing and robbing people though. As I said fucck them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭gazzer

https://twitter.com/padraig_reilly/status/1138373746706866176

Walked by there this morning. Within the cornered off area there was a sleeping bag lying beside the shop.

The only good junkie is a dead one.I dont mean to be bad but their entire existence is based on robbing and ****ing people over.

I'm sorry they had a hard life and all that jazz,but nothing imo excuses their behaviour.

The only good junkie is a dead one.I dont mean to be bad but their entire existence is based on robbing and ****ing people over.

I'm sorry they had a hard life and all that jazz,but nothing imo excuses their behaviour.

Absolutely stinking comment to make. Considering your here posting about gangland crime.

Absolutely stinking comment to make. Considering your here posting about gangland crime.

This ain't the thread for bleeding hearts either.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭VW 1

Nobody grows up wanting to be a junkie, people are a product of their social circumstances and what they've been exposed to in life. With time these attitudes and behaviours can shift and change.

This ain't the thread for bleeding hearts either.

Far from a bleeding heart, I don't more time in blocks and cells then you had hot dinners over the years that's my decision, I don't do sympathy but I understand nobody wants that life style and wouldn't wish death on them.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I'd rather look at rehabilitating and sanctioning for their crimes rather than wanting them killed.

Far from a bleeding heart, I don't more time in blocks and cells then you had hot dinners over the years that's my decision, I don't do sympathy but I understand nobody wants that life style and wouldn't wish death on them.

Mate get a grip will you. You're full of ****e. You disappear for a while after giving out wrong information

Doing time in prison an on here grassing about peoples whereabouts you're a wannabe.

Mate get a grip will you. You're full of ****e. You disappear for a while after giving out wrong information

Doing time in prison an on here grassing about peoples whereabouts you're a wannabe.

Mod

ThreadBanned

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

VW 1 wrote: »
    Nobody grows up wanting to be a junkie, people are a product of their social circumstances and what they've been exposed to in life. With time these attitudes and behaviours can shift and change.

Poor impulse control and crappy parenting don't help.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement