Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

I wonder who does b giving youse yis are Info cause youse havent a clue yis rats

Yir gramir is afta literally killing me i's

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

I would like to be a rat but I don't know anything unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

• Registered Users Posts: 28,420 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

.Charlo wrote: »
    I never knew coolock was so multicultural.

But you weren't surprised that it's full of hitmen ironically.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,301 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

I wonder who does b giving youse yis are Info cause youse havent a clue yis rats

I am curious as to how one came about one’s information. It is my opinion that it is fallacious and that you are hirsute rodents.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 335 ✭✭.Charlo

But you weren't surprised that it's full of hitmen ironically.

Nah, that's a given.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭hugs_for_drugs

geief wrote: »
    Why did Pat Leahy visit the scene today? What's the point of his presence at the crime scene?

That's the green party fella right?
    No exposure is bad exposure.

Is it definitely a non national? There's two names on the Dublin WhatsApp YT comments.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

Why did Pat Leahy visit the scene today? What's the point of his presence at the crime scene?

The Irish Times journalist?

Or the Assistant Commissioner of the Garda?

The former is a political journalist so that might be said to be unusual.

The latter is the assistant commissioner of the Garda, why would that be unusual?

Well done on your insightful 1st post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

This reads like Templemore Dublinese.
    Try harder.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭brendanwalsh

the accuracy on these lads is incredible.
    would be tempted to give one of them a hurley and stick them in half forward for wexford.

brazen bastards

• Advertisement

Kenneth Finn's family getting a bit of peace today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

I see the education system has failed you.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Force Carrier

He had a great explanation for these shootings a few days ago. Bascally the gardaí are doing such a good job that they put all the drug dealers either in jail or left the country and that created a vacuum which led to turmoil among new entrants to the market. Sh1t we're too good at our job.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,420 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Dante7 wrote: »
    This reads like Templemore Dublinese.
    Try harder.
    I thought it was Iranian Dublinese, tbf.

Dear oh dear, where are my manners? Ahem, ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER Pat Leahy who is in charge of the Dublin Metropolitan Region of AGS. He isn't a detective or local Garda so I don't see why he would be there. Sort of like why I don't see why a TD would be on a swing...

I don't know who the Assistant Garda Commissioner is, I don't move in any circles where I'd need to know that.

If you're going to try to make points you might want to enlighten the unenlightened.

His showing up at a murder scene is a show of "I've got this".

What do you see it as?

Swings is another story why are you muddying the waters.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Well at least after the strangest merge ever, the thread is back to normal. Silver lining.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭brendanwalsh

pablo128 wrote: »

can anyone explain that tweet or who the estonian is?
    thanks

can anyone explain that tweet or who the estonian is?
    thanks

Slim Arakas

• Registered Users Posts: 13,280 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

The other question I have is this:

People are saying that AGS should be armed on this thread. Well here is my question:

Why the fu** are the PSNI armed and AGS aren't? There have been I think three or four fatal shootings in NI in the past year where there has been about ten down here. So why are the PSNI routinely armed (the only UK force that is) and the Gardaí aren't when the latter faces more firearms-related incidents per year than the former. It's absolutely ridiculous! If the PSNI are going to be routinely armed, so should the Gardaí!

Can you honestly not see the difference?

The other question I have is this:

People are saying that AGS should be armed on this thread. Well here is my question:

Why the fu** are the PSNI armed and AGS aren't? There have been I think three or four fatal shootings in NI in the past year where there has been about ten down here. So why are the PSNI routinely armed (the only UK force that is) and the Gardaí aren't when the latter faces more firearms-related incidents per year than the former. It's absolutely ridiculous! If the PSNI are going to be routinely armed, so should the Gardaí!

Send me your address and I'll send you on a few hundred books about this little thing called THE TROUBLES.

Sorry for being so smart, I couldn't resist it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,280 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

I'm only involved in the scene in the west / mid west so wouldn't have the connections up there.

Thanks anyways.

You might end up cruising in Dublin so I'm sure you'll keep some connections on that scene.

Send me yours and I'll post you a copy of the GOOD FRIDAY AGREEMENT!

Some of the They haven't gone away you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭mada82

Beside the point, the security situation in NI has improved no-end anyway so why are the PSNI routinely equipped with a Glock and AGS are routinely equipped with a pen, notepad and baton?

WHEN (not if) there is a united Ireland AGS will probably routinely armed anyway but until that happens these scummers are going to keep shooting each other so why don't the Gardaí add a 9mm semi-auto to their standard kit?

It’s like saying why are American cops armed and Irish ones aren’t. There are different jurisdictions.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Hoboo wrote: »
    Well at least after the strangest merge ever, the thread is back to normal. Silver lining.
    If the victim is forrin his whole family should be deported

Bets on camera outsides the house recording?

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/shooting-kilbarron-avenue-coolock-dublin-16214753

Toyota Avensis
    Registration
    04D71806
    Engine Size
    1.8L
    Colour
    Green
    Fuel
    Petrol

Vehicle
    Vehicle Registration Number: 04D71806
    Vehicle Details: TOYOTA / AVENSIS
    Change Of Vehicle Ownership

Transferred to an Individual on:
    20/05/2019
    Notified on:
    20/05/2019
    Vehicle Registration Certificate
    Most recent Vehicle Registration Certificate issued on: 21/05/2019

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

That's the green party fella right?
    No exposure is bad exposure.

Is it definitely a non national? There's two names on the Dublin WhatsApp YT comments.

Re Dublin Whatsapp comments....The non national is the guy who was killed today,he played his part in luring him to the location but the irish name is the guy who actually killed Sean...
    Pretty brutal to happen in the driveway of his family home....
    do you reckon his family were informed it was about to happen?

KM792 wrote: »

They were the ones who knocked.

KM792 wrote: »
    Re Dublin Whatsapp comments....The non national is the guy who was killed today,he played his part in luring him to the location but the irish name is the guy who actually killed Sean...
    Pretty brutal to happen in the driveway of his family home....

Ducking hell there's some amount of info in your post, thanks.

No i don't believe the family would have been informed, their son was killed and by god they wouldn't have wanted anyone killed especially on their property or even outside it.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

.Charlo wrote: »
    Mohammed a mate of flashys? Same fella done for looting lidl. May not be him...

Already in the clinky

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,772 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Dubs are their own race

The Chosen People.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement