Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Considering what happened last week you would have thought the Garda would have been all over that area. Doesn't compute and I'm not buying the lack of resources in this instance.

Speed check on N32 at same time:-/

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭AnMuinteoirOg

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Considering what happened last week you would have thought the Garda would have been all over that area. Doesn't compute and I'm not buying the lack of resources in this instance.

Probably by the designated “Roads Policing” Unit

• Registered Users Posts: 23,481 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Motorbike is only 26

I can't be the only one getting ticked off with the use of initials and these people's stupid aliases being used here.

We shouldn't be giving attention like that to these animals by giving their names/initials/aliases here.

They probably get a kick off it.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

I can't be the only one getting ticked off with the use of initials and these people's stupid aliases being used here.

We shouldn't be giving attention like that to these animals by giving their names/initials/aliases here.

Not if they’re brown bread.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

Then probably best off not looking here. I didn't use initials.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Calltocall

One of the Taliban Brothers?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Calltocall wrote: »

Think they are Libyan and also not in the country

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

Maybe too early to call,but it was being widely reported Sean Little was set up by his own and lured to that spot to be killed....is this guy the "friend" they believed was behind it and used the wake as an opportunity to get him?
    Or an attack from the other side?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

They are part Libyan not Iranian. But coincidentally they are from Coolock and are hitmen??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 335 ✭✭.Charlo

They are part Libyan not Iranian. But coincidentally they are from Coolock and are hitmen??

I never knew coolock was so multicultural.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 335 ✭✭.Charlo

KM792 wrote: »
    Maybe too early to call,but it was being widely reported Sean Little was set up by his own and lured to that spot to be killed....is this guy the "friend" they believed was behind it and used the wake as an opportunity to get him?

That's what I'm hearing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭PowerToWait

Would you prefer the cops ignore all other crimes until this spate is over?

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Calltocall

True but reports saying he was a hitman for a finglas based gang, the taliban bros believed to have been involved in a hit in finglas previously, must be a few middle eastern hitmen in coolock so!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

True but reports saying he was a hitman for a finglas based gang, the taliban bros believed to have been involved in a hit in finglas previously, must a few middle eastern hitmen in coolock so!

Taliban brothers haven't been in Ireland in years

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Well I left work at half 3 in Coolock and working 6-8 mins two garda car flew past me. So they were quite quick in fairness.
    Coolock really is a nasty place. Today some chap in the shopping centre got a slap because he owed a lad money and then proceeded to shout at the top of his lungs “ fückin tough me again you little prick. You’re not getting your money” then he ran off because the lad turned back around.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

.Charlo wrote: »
    I never knew coolock was so multicultural.
    They like their Middle Eastern hitmen in Coolock. None of this cheap Estonian rubbish...!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Exactly what I thought.

You’d think the opposing side would be quiet or not around for now

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Exactly what I thought.

It happened outside littles house apparently.
    Garda won’t do anything about this. The lad responsible is too high up and well known.
    Garda only have a set of balls on them when they’re faced against someone who has their tax out by an hour out of date.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Tommy Kelly

Well I left work at half 3 in Coolock and working 6-8 mins two garda car flew past me. So they were quite quick in fairness.
    Coolock really is a nasty place. Today some chap in the shopping centre got a slap because he owed a lad money and then proceeded to shout at the top of his lungs “ fückin tough me again you little prick. You’re not getting your money” then he ran off because the lad turned back around.

Jesus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Would you prefer the cops ignore all other crimes until this spate is over?

Would you prefer an innocent Man, woman or child gets caught in a crossfire? Could easily have happened today by the sounds of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

I'm amazed how no one has been caught in the crossfire so far.

El_Bee wrote: »
    I'm amazed how no one has been caught in the crossfire so far.

That’s when the public will care. But for now it’s just people getting their comeuppance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

Why would the Garda bother?

They would be just caught in the cross fire for what? 30-40k a year?

To stop someone getting shot who will turn around the next day and try to shoot someone else....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

It happened outside littles house apparently.
    Garda won’t do anything about this. The lad responsible is too high up and well known.
    Garda only have a set of balls on them when they’re faced against someone who has their tax out by an hour out of date.

That doesn't really explain the massive level of assaults and injuries on them does it?

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭mada82

With all 4 of these lads being friends they must have seriously pissed someone off or are serious backstabbers.

Not one botched hit yet. All clinical.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

Chesty08 wrote: »

Exactly what I thought.

He was killed in a pretty brutal fashion,with tensions high I imagined they would have retaliated against this guy pretty quickly...
    would Little be from a well connected family in the area?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Tommy Kelly

MrFresh wrote: »
    That doesn't really explain the massive level of assaults and injuries on them does it?

What's 'massive level'?

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭jay1988

He was killed in a pretty brutal fashion,with tensions high I imagined they would have retaliated against this guy pretty quickly...
    would Little be from a well connected family in the area?

That would be an understatement.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

A friend of mine mentioned a 42 year old Lithuanian was the victim.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

The WhatsApps group rumourmill is providing today anyway

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement