Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

pablo128 wrote: »

If it is. This link seems to have a Bio on him for some reason. Also, not entirely sure why he was out and about. Cause to me it was saying he got a 9 month sentence. Justice system strikes again.

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/hutch-associate-with-122-previous-convictions-due-to-be-released-on-bail-within-days-of-sentencing-36283586.html

• Registered Users Posts: 11,759 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

TallGlass wrote: »
    With the latest two shootings, only a matter of time before an innocent bystander is killed by a stray bullet.
    has that not aleady happened?

ps
    A bank account containing €160,000 in Eddie Hutch's name was found and seized by Cab as part of that inquiry
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/who-are-the-hutches-a-profile-of-the-dublin-family-1.2527930

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭tomofson

TallGlass wrote: »
    If it is. This link seems to have a Bio on him for some reason. Also, not entirely sure why he was out and about. Cause to me it was saying he got a 9 month sentence. Justice system strikes again.

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/hutch-associate-with-122-previous-convictions-due-to-be-released-on-bail-within-days-of-sentencing-36283586.html

He appealed that sentence, and was released on bail.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Thesomersarms

Saying that he was spotted with a hutch family member couple of times this week

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

I also remember hearing that all of the targets were involved in one way or another with the attack.
    Drivers, Planners, Safe Houses etc.. and that the victim of that attack had one close family member allegedly say that they want rid of all of them. The brother of that victim has also made it known that he is targetting them all, and stayed in Dublin to do so (again, allegedly).

• Advertisement

Saying that he was spotted with a hutch family member couple of times this week

Good question was asked below, was he in the military?

Heard a bang out the back garden there and went out to check and someone has shot the rabbit hutch ffs

tomofson wrote: »

Honestly don’t know man

Honestly don’t know man

Well if he was it certainly wasn't for any long period of time, he was selling pills street level around town for years.

He really went from being on the first step of the criminal ladder to a dangerous hitman in a very short space of time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭the sheriff is HERE

alot of these guys go on gun training holidays to Czech Republic and countries where you can shoot all types of guns for peanuts if military trained bottler hit wouldnt have been so fcuked up.

was ross this victims only pal, all week together?

• Advertisement

alot of these guys go on gun training holidays to Czech Republic and countries where you can shoot all types of guns for peanuts if military trained bottler hit wouldnt have been so fcuked up.

was ross this victims only pal, all week together?

He would have had a lot of friends around the north inner city but I would imagine certain people where trying to distance themselves from him in recent times.

Others will go out of their way to be seen with these guys for the sake of an image. "Look at who im friends with amount I mad".

Its not as simple as you make it out, those people you mentioned all had "business" relationships with a certain family, its a matter of attacking their rivals in the pocket. Duggan also is said to have had a peripheral role in the a certain attack.

I guess it’s possible but from what I’ve researched duck egg hit etc was purely to antagonize gh not for business reasons far more personal. But to come back to my original point, if this guy did in fact murder someone indirectly linked to the cartel then given their track record that is certainly something they would not let go, I’m amazed that if this man was involved with sheridan court hit how he hadn’t fled the country and was openly walking around the city, only a matter of time.

I guess it’s possible but from what I’ve researched duck egg hit etc was purely to antagonize gh not for business reasons far more personal. But to come back to my original point, if this guy did in fact murder someone indirectly linked to the cartel then given their track record that is certainly something they would not let go, I’m amazed that if this man was involved with sheridan court hit how he hadn’t fled the country and was openly walking around the city, only a matter of time.

Well he did take up that job in Ballymun for Mr.Big and what ive heard is he is kinahan aligned, so its very complex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

Can’t agree with that, perhaps they all had backgrounds in criminality however they weren’t all directly involved in the regency, duck egg, duggan etc, the kinahans aren’t concerned with their careers in criminality, the eddie involvement with regency is bit of a myth also and hasn’t been proven either way, to me he was a soft target for them. They are systematically murdering men either directly or indirectly linked through even just a friendship to one particular family. The level of such relentless brutality this country has never experienced in terms of criminal gangs, this is far more than criminality this is personal.

So my point is that if this guy actually murdered someone directly or indirectly linked to them, they would most certainly settle that score and would no way let that go.

What guy???

Story cant mark sense of your post.

Well he did take up that job in Ballymun for Mr.Big and what ive heard is he is kinahan aligned, so its very complex.

Yeah I guess there are now two feuds running simultaneously, can I ask though, if this guy was kinahan aligned wouldn’t it be very odd that he would be strolling around with rh this week?

Wasn't Duck Egg involved in somehow making the contacts to get the weapons used in the attack?

Yeah I guess there are now two feuds running simultaneously, can I ask though, if this guy was kinahan aligned wouldn’t it be very odd that he would be strolling around with rh this week?

This guy wasn't kinahan aligned but he did take up a job for a gang boss that is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭the sheriff is HERE

mr big why would he want bottler killed, for his drugs patch?

i was of the thinking ballymun hit over bottler brother trying to kill the guy in Oliver bonds flats?

Suckit wrote: »
    Wasn't Duck Egg involved in somehow making the contacts to get the weapons used in the attack?

My understanding is that it was barr who unknowingly sourced the weapons.

My understanding is that it was barr who unknowingly sourced the weapons.

Yeah, but Duck Egg had some connection there?? i'm almost sure. I can't remember what it was, but he was supposed to have something to do with the planning of getting the weapons or something.. I could be wrong.

Gary Hanley (Jason Molyneux's mate) was attacked last year by the guy that murdered Brendan Molyneux and supposedly Gary Hanley and Buda were orchestrating Hutch movements from inside, so they are very much Hutch side.

I thought Mr. Big was Hutch? Or neither? Doesn't he own a Gym with Gerry? Although that was before the feud started.

• Advertisement

Yeah, but Duck Egg had some connection there, i'm almost sure. I can't remember what it was, but he was supposed to have something to do with the planning of getting the weapons or something..

Gary Hanley (Jason Molyneux's mate) was attacked last year by the guy that murdered Brendan Molyneux and supposedly Gary Hanley and Buda were orchestrating Hutch movements from inside, so they are very much Hutch side.

I thought Mr. Big was Hutch? Or neither? Doesn't he own a Gym with Gerry? Although that was before the feud started.

The guy who murdered brendan molyneux would be close to the hutch gang too, I cant remember exactly why brendan molyneux was murdered but I think it was connected to the Griffin feud was it?

The guy who murdered brendan molyneux would be close to the hutch gang too, I cant remember exactly why brendan molyneux was murdered but I think it was connected to the Griffin feud was it?

I'm not sure, but wasn't Dunne just extremely paranoid and could've ordered it for any reason?

Sunday Times saying that the arrest of Richard Eduardo Riquelme might be enough to help them arrest Daniel Kinahan, but they'll probably have to find him first.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/ireland/bugged-flight-to-help-land-kinahan-x6wbnvvsz

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

Netflix should pump money into a series about this sh1t, I'd watch.

I'm not sure, but wasn't Dunne just extremely paranoid and could've ordered it for any reason.

Sunday Times saying that the arrest of Richard Eduardo Riquelme might be enough to help them arrest Daniel Kinahan, but they'll probably have to find him first.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/ireland/bugged-flight-to-help-land-kinahan-x6wbnvvsz

Oh yeah he was spotted near dunnes home so dunne had him killed, the fella doing those two life sentences was not the gunman in that hit.
    A close relative of his was though who ended up committing suicide.

Oh yeah he was spotted near dunnes home so dunne had him killed, the fella doing those two life sentences was not the gunman in that hit.
    A close relative of his was though who ended up committing suicide.

Both relatives that were there that night are dead.

It says here he was forced to do it. Not saying it's true, just linking to it.
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/man-confessed-to-murders-court-told-1.503431

Both relatives that were there that night are dead. Which one? PN or TN?

TN as far as i know.

TN as far as i know.

I found an article after that as i looked up to see when TN died.

I posted it above.

I found an article after that as i looked up to see when TN died.

I posted it above.

Bosco done it then made a statement against his nephew after he was arrested.

Howard is no angel and the streets are better off without him, but he didnt pull the trigger that time.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement