Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raves

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,124 ✭✭✭✭blade1

This takes me back everytime.

Would love to gobble a big bag of yokes when I hear it. 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Count Dracula

I was there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Count Dracula

Mr Freezes were amazingly gorgeous at 6am on a warm summers morning. Like orgasms in plastic , even the nasty blue ones that taste like alcopops .

Bubblegum.

Back rubs, I used to go ape **** at manglers up basically groping your girlfriend in front of you. That is all the chunts were at?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,717 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

A lot of the old hippie ravers I knew back in the day became junkies, very sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Eurox6

I remember my first proper Rave was Winter party in Monsey in 2000 , Sasha & Digweed,

It was great crack back at the time we would go the the Temple theatre every weekend since about 98 ,

Now days i wouldn't go near a Rave , A few yokes & a few drinks & you'd have some night, ohhh to be young again ,

Thankfully them days are 2 decades ago now,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,539 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Same as , i was at Winter party myself ,

The Temple was some spot,

I remember weekends in the summer you'd get a phone call that a rave would pop up on Portmarnock or Dollymount beach they'd start after 12 on a Saturday night & go long into the night, Generator ,decks & everything else needed,

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭jucko

bit of hardfloor or aphex twin.. digeridoo

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭niallpatrick

'we're just having fun expressing ourselves' yeah they don't pay for the clean up, their parents wouldn't want the same on their property.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,179 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Anybody been to the new Index club yet?? It opened in the old Opium nightclub.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Also, I'm excited to visit this new Silo club. Apparently its 3500 capacity with state of the art production system.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Going on the description - its just Simmonscourt surely?

Expect the first night to have noise complaints from very rich neighbours and no second night if it is Simmonscourt

• Registered Users Posts: 13,785 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

Anyone at Fuinneamh this weekend?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

I do like me raves but I really love me a good festival. Doesn't have to be a major production like EP or B&S, some of the smaller ones can be just as much craic and with less stages you miss less music.

Advertisement