Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

181 reg cars...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭kooga

saw a 181 Subaru wrx sti today in cork - the last new one of those I saw was a 2008 model pre july 1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,126 ✭✭✭shanec1928

One from Twitter, the Lord Mayor Of Cork...

DSiTymqXcAA4C9Y.jpg
    why do they never align the county name over the county letters?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,295 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

shanec1928 wrote: »
    why do they never align the county name over the county letters?

I think the plate template has it centred by default, on a longer digit plate it probably looks grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

Effects wrote: »
    The current model is pretty old alright but it is a decent update on the old one.

I bought a new Pajero when that current model came out in 2000!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

181 Golf in my apartment block car park this morning. If I'd seen them I'd have told them they shouldn't have bothered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 Doddles88

181 Golf in my apartment block car park this morning. If I'd seen them I'd have told them they shouldn't have bothered.

Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

I bought a new Pajero when that current model came out in 2000!!

Current model came out in 2006.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

Doddles88 wrote: »
    Why?

Cause he wants to look like a begrudger?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,411 ✭✭✭JoeA3

I’m sure they’d have been eternally grateful for your good wishes.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,063 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Saw a 181 on the n7 there, Peugeot 3008, or something like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

And they probably would have told you where you could go :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,322 ✭✭✭m17

181 vw tiguan IMAG2889_zpsxdvoapjg.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Wow I see you can't make a wee harmless joke in this thread.

It wasn't a joke now was it, you were probably trying to be funny that there is a minimal difference between the previous version and this one.

Wow I see you can't make a wee harmless joke in this thread.

If all your "jokes" are as good as that one I can't wait for the DVD.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

We never know what deal anyone has secured or discount they got that made it worth their while

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Was behind a 181 Scania for a while earlier. Trailer let it down though, full of rust and looked shoddy...... The look was made complete with a Halfords reg plate on the trailer with the blue film still left on it......

• Registered Users Posts: 81,295 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Was behind a 181 Scania for a while earlier. Trailer let it down though, full of rust and looked shoddy...... The look was made complete with a Halfords reg plate on the trailer with the blue film still left on it......

They need to put a sticker on the film to say "you must remove this" and then another sticker on the sticker saying to remove that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭JimmyMcGill

What kind of trailer was it? In Kilkenny?

181 Kuga in Fermoy Cork today. I like the cut of the 8s jib between the 1s, has a nice symmetry to it.

Weirdo alert.:-)

m17 wrote: »
    181 vw tiguan IMAG2889_zpsxdvoapjg.jpg

Those aren't cheap cars so I'd have thought xenons would be part of the basic package.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,074 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

I thought the T-Rok was the Tiguan replacement?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭hooch-85

181 L Audi Q2 today and a 181 L Clio both in Limerick.

I didn't know those Q2's existed until today.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

I thought the T-Rok was the Tiguan replacement?

I think it's a bit smaller. Not sure, but I was thinking similar to Audi Q3 vs Q5.

Current Tiguan is quite new anyway so that won't be replaced for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Passing CAB in Cork, seen my first 181, was a Ford Transit, followed quickly by a Fiesta went down the monahan road and passed a 181 Range Rover too in a moondust silver type colour, dont think it would have been my colour choice though.

T-Roc is a fair bit smaller than the Tiguan. In Audi terms it would be Q2 versus Q3. There's a new version of the Tiguan just out now too - the "Allspace" which is a bit bigger/longer again than the standard Tiguan.

LED lights are standard only in the Highline trim afaik. That car is probably a Comfortline.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭NyOmnishambles

181 Kuga in Fermoy Cork today. I like the cut of the 8s jib between the 1s, has a nice symmetry to it.

Weirdo alert.:-)

I picked up a 181 Juke this week (1.2L petrol SV Premium), I know it isn't everyone's cup of tea but it is my first ever brand new car so I love it, in fairness I am well impressed with the engine, surprisingly fun to drive

Anywhoo, the the reg number is 3 digits so it is 181-D-XXX, very pleasing to look at

• Registered Users Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭MarkN

I picked up a 181 Juke this week (1.2L petrol SV Premium), I know it isn't everyone's cup of tea but it is my first ever brand new car so I love it, in fairness I am well impressed with the engine, surprisingly fun to drive

Anywhoo, the the reg number is 3 digits so it is 181-D-XXX, very pleasing to look at

Enjoy, it’s a lovely feeling picking up a new car.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭greendragon3

spotted 181 MO XX Hyundai Santa-fe and 181 SO XX Audi Q7 ( i think ) in Jones oil getting her first fill , both in horrible drab grey , people have no imagination .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

A box curtain one. No was on the Cork to Limerick Road... so took me ages to get past him.... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭bs2014

Can't believe only dialing into this now

On Jan 2nd; Seen a 181d Leon bought in the garage in monaghan (SEAT hardly pre regin D cars on Day 1!)
    On Jan 3rd in the morning, seen a 181 KY CHR driving through Monaghan, seemed to be bought in a cork or kerry garage, somebody must have literally grabbed the keys and went on a country wide road trip!!!

Advertisement