Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Berlin "safe zone" for women on NYE

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

Grayson you've asked a few times mass sexualt assault being a definitive thing.

Taharrush (not sure of spelling) is exactly that. In middle eastern cultures, the mass sexual assault of women under the protection of the group. Not sure how common (hopefully rare) but it occurs in environments like NYE. And that's what NYE in Germany 2 years ago was. It's beyond abominable but it is a thing.

Wiki it for God sake.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Irishmale0399

Was reading this last night and made the mistake of having a peek this morning. Some of the comments are beyond belief and proves that a lot of Irish people are stuck in the bubble of living in a somewhat single culture society on an island away from these problems.

The simple question I would ask is if the attacks in Cologne had happened in lets say Cork or Limerick would people here be suggesting that these people should be allowed to further run wild in western society....something they do not respect nor accept and indeed in some German cities it is known that Sharia law is being practiced behind (not exactly hidden from) the local police. Sharia police officers were arrested and let off with the crime in Wupperthal NRW. German TV docus have also highlighted and met socalled Sharia elders in Berlin who openly admitting that they sort problems within their local community and not the German police as they dont respect them.

The big thing that people should realise is that what happened in Cologne did indeed happen and was a result of major policing mistakes, mostly due to most German Federal Police officers being located in south Germany securing its boarders and processing incoming refugees on the instruction of Merkels government. As for local police....they simply had 2-3 problems....Overtime had to be reduced before the end of the year in question, they have lost control of certain areas and are not respected by muslim immigrants and are seriously under staffed.

Funny was that last year 800 officers were drafted in to secure the inner city, hugh flood lights were set up and federal police were removing groups of what they called North African men from trains on there way into Cologne. Funny how no international newspaper picked up on that........yet again a master stroke of Merkels media department.

Have we heard Merkel or the German government admitting that they dont actually know if the people entering are really refugees??
    Have they introduced measures to check or control the age of young men/women entering the country???
    Have they yet admitted that there is a lot more in the country/EU than the statistics suggest and the real truth is they dont exactly know who is here?
    Have they admitted that numerous refugees are registered within Germany/Europe using multiple idenities for economic reasons???
    Have they identified the Morrocans, Roma, Tunisian or Egyptians who entered Europe using Syria or Afganistan as their nationality on arrival to finacially benifit from funding/housing/medical care for refugees??
    Have we spoken about the African refugees who are in some cases more muslim extreme than those being blamed???
    Have the German government done anything to break the structures within Lebanese clans in NRW/Berlin to stop them trafficing, exploiting and using vunerable refugees for their criminal needs???

The answer to the above is no and thats the tip of the iceberg....and in typical Merkel style we will sit it out and claim any major incidents are local......because the German population from its nature is not a population that will take to the streets to protest for change. Look at the simple coalition talks in Berlin...all about how to deal with refugees. Very little about securing the pension system for future generations, nothing about the health system which is on a slippery slope due to strains put on it by refugees, have they addressed the rise in low income jobs, the increase in elderly people needing food banks to survive as their pensions are lower than minimum wage or poverty levels...........

Merkel and her government are hiding behind the refugee crisis and are happy to continue to do so as it distracts from the real problems facing the country/EU today and in the future. If she wanted to confront the problems she would have entered into a coalition with the FDP, accepted that they need to reform the health and pension system, have to get greater control of refugees, have to increase the extradition of refugees, increase police numbers.........deal with a sick school system, lack of teachers/principles, old school buildings......

The simple fact is...a woman safe zone in Berlin is only a drop in the ocean. My daughters are both over 18 and told me a few weeks ago that they will be staying at home as they dont feel safe in the small city we live in. Infact they asked if they could come home for the evening with their boyfriends........the main topic will be as it has been for the last few weeks. Should we stay here Daddy or would it be better to go to Dublin/Cork/Dundalk and work for American IT/online retail companies??

OK end of my rant.....Happy New Year......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭Harika

It seems the safety zones were a bit over hyped in the media. What they really are is described in this German article.: http://www.bento.de/today/sicherheitszone-fuer-frauen-bei-silvesterparty-in-berlin-darum-geht-es-wirklich-1980350/

Basically in an already existing tent of the Red Cross there will be a safety zone where people from the Red Cross are handling different cases and if needed can go to the police to report a crime. Is that new, not really. It is in place at the Munich October fest since 2003 and compared to last year there is now a sign "Women's Safety Area" no additional staff are required to work there. So a lot about nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,183 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Grayson you've asked a few times mass sexualt assault being a definitive thing.

Taharrush (not sure of spelling) is exactly that. In middle eastern cultures, the mass sexual assault of women under the protection of the group. Not sure how common (hopefully rare) but it occurs in environments like NYE. And that's what NYE in Germany 2 years ago was. It's beyond abominable but it is a thing.

Wiki it for God sake.

I googled it because a rereg kept using it. The first article I found was on the telegraph I think. And that article said the word originated a few yeas ago. That wouldn't really count as a middle eastern culture thing if they only needed a word in the last few years.

Harika wrote: »
    It seems the safety zones were a bit over hyped in the media. What they really are is described in this German article.: http://www.bento.de/today/sicherheitszone-fuer-frauen-bei-silvesterparty-in-berlin-darum-geht-es-wirklich-1980350/

Basically in an already existing tent of the Red Cross there will be a safety zone where people from the Red Cross are handling different cases and if needed can go to the police to report a crime. Is that new, not really. It is in place at the Munich October fest since 2003 and compared to last year there is now a sign "Women's Safety Area" no additional staff are required to work there. So a lot about nothing.

Its not about what is it called its about the fact that they have to name it as such. The Red Cross are at every major event in Germany to offer first aid...not security. Its a sad reflection on society when a group of girls doesnt feel safe to go out and that an event organised by the city has to advertise/announce female safe areas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭pitifulgod

You have effectively labelled all refugees as rapists and said that they should have been let drown. A fair few in this thread appear to view refugees in general as 'vermin', this is literally the exact same language used about the Jews.

In general, this thread appears to rely very little on facts. For example, the safe zone was first requested back in 2003. In Sweden, rapes at music festival was not specifically related to refugees or immigrants. Rape is an incredibly serious issue that needs to be addressed on all fronts. Except plenty in this thread are regularly outraged by highlighting of the issue, be it rape or violence against women unless they can relate it to Muslims... I could literally pick out a fair few in this thread who are regularly outraged in the Weinstein thread for example, by the highlighting rather than the behaviour. That's pretty strange.

A lot of my German mates would answer that with....if we do anything we will be labelled as Nazis and are charged, get criminal records, effectively ending out careers. If they, the refugees, do something they get a slap on the wrists and are free to walk minutes/hours later.

A lot of my German mates would answer that with....if we do anything we will be labelled as Nazis and are charged, get criminal records, effectively ending out careers. If they, the refugees, do something they get a slap on the wrists and are free to walk minutes/hours later.

First of all the Germans are not tolerating this and take it to the appropriate channel. Police and then court. Europeans mostly developed over the beat them up and hang them at the next tree phase.
    And I, as German native speaker, have never in a professional or serious setting be held back by the fear of being labelled a nazi and besides some unfunny guys it never happens. It is just a lame excuse for cowards to not act.

That will change surely. Even the Germans won't tolerate migrants abusing their women.

Solution is very simple....German woman dont go out alone, avoid large public events and the twisted minority of Muslim men are happy. Germany is very dont talk about it and we dont have a real problem....much like Ireland in that sense-

Historically the Germans are a peaceful bunch of lads.

The bigger problem is that the minority of refugees are the problem. I personally know a lot who are happy to be here and want to either intergrate and accept the culture or they want to go home asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Historically the Germans are a peaceful bunch of lads.
    Ehh....

• Advertisement

First of all the Germans are not tolerating this and take it to the appropriate channel. Police and then court. Europeans mostly developed over the beat them up and hang them at the next tree phase.
    And I, as German native speaker, have never in a professional or serious setting be held back by the fear of being labelled a nazi and besides some unfunny guys it never happens. It is just a lame excuse for cowards to not act.

What are the police and courts doing??? Are you really going to tell me that all these people are being treated as Germans/EU citizens would be??? Get a grip...you cant press charges against or take someone to court whose idenity is unknown or changes every 2 days. Amri and co, drug dealsers in Berlins parks are perfect examples of this.

If you faced a group of young muslim men on the street would you feel safe that the court system would do you justice??? What would their first claim be if a police officer arrived?? Now be honest....very quickly it would be 3,5,12 saying you provoked them with right wings statements and you would be told by the judge its your word against theirs. No case to answer as is happening daily in the legal system.

In a professional enviroment I have been called a Nazi once in 19 years of working for German companies and sitting in the Betreibsrat. That was because I questioned a young Muslim on his wish to have pork forbidden for 300 odd other people that use our works canteen. He was not willing to accept that a seperate grill plate, pots pans etc. would be used for the cooking and preperation of pork.
    My other muslim workmates were shocked at this behaviour. Later turned out that his nephew threw a bag containing a pipe bomb which thankfully didnt fully explode into a Sikh Temple during a wedding.

What are the police and courts doing??? Are you really going to tell me that all these people are being treated as Germans/EU citizens would be??? Get a grip...you cant press charges against or take someone to court whose idenity is unknown or changes every 2 days. Amri and co, drug dealsers in Berlins parks are perfect examples of this.

They are doing their job. Refugees and asylum seekers are getting arrested, put into jail and deported from Germany regularly. Isn't this what you would expect?
    If you faced a group of young muslim men on the street would you feel safe that the court system would do you justice??? What would their first claim be if a police officer arrived?? Now be honest....very quickly it would be 3,5,12 saying you provoked them with right wings statements and you would be told by the judge its your word against theirs. No case to answer as is happening daily in the legal system.

What is the case? A group of young people is standing in the streets? Even matlock would have issues to construct something out of that.
    In a professional enviroment I have been called a Nazi once in 19 years of working for German companies and sitting in the Betreibsrat. That was because I questioned a young Muslim on his wish to have pork forbidden for 300 odd other people that use our works canteen. He was not willing to accept that a seperate grill plate, pots pans etc. would be used for the cooking and preperation of pork.
    My other muslim workmates were shocked at this behaviour. Later turned out that his nephew threw a bag containing a pipe bomb which thankfully didnt fully explode into a Sikh Temple during a wedding.
    So one case in 19 years? Wow no wonder you never hear of that.

They are doing their job. Refugees and asylum seekers are getting arrested, put into jail and deported from Germany regularly. Isn't this what you would expect?

How many criminal refugees have been deported in 2017 and to where??? How many have been imprisioned in prisions that are full?? How many have been infront of a judge in a court system that is on its knees??

What is the case? A group of young people is standing in the streets? Even matlock would have issues to construct something out of that.

Lets put it differently...if you saw a girl being annoyed by a group of 5-6 teenage refugees would you go inbetween and try to help the young girl???
    So one case in 19 years? Wow no wonder you never hear of that.

Do you currently live or work in Germany???
    When did you last live here??
    Have you any idea why the Muslim community refuse to buy meet in discount supermarkets??
    Can you explain why German cities have no go areas for police officers or as Merkel says....areas where they only enter in bigger groups???
    Can you explain why churches are being closed and mosques are being built??
    Can you explain why the Turkish government are financing and running mosques in Germany???
    Have you ever visitied no go areas of Berlin, Duisburg, Köln......ever sent a child to school in Gelsenkirchen where muslim reglion is on the school timetable???
    Have you ever seen people line up outside the local Tafel for food donations??
    Have you ever seen the packages given to refugee kids upon starting school and compaired it to low income German families.....big difference.

I somehow get the impression (dont take it personally) you are either living in Ireland for a few years now and thinking of the good old Heimat or you are living in a local bubble of upper middle class Germany where everyone cuts their grass on Saturday afternoon and hoovers the car as the wife cooks dinner.

Up until 2 years ago when my wife was forced to take up a position within a school inside a no go area of Gelsenkirchen I would never have believed it. 82% auslanderanteil in her class...from which 30% are refugees whose age is still not confirmed. You only have to look at them to know they are certainly not 7-8....more like 12-13.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

How many criminal refugees have been deported in 2017 and to where??? How many have been imprisioned in prisions that are full?? How many have been infront of a judge in a court system that is on its knees??

More than 2016, again and again. Yeah the system is under stress but it seems to hold.
    Lets put it differently...if you saw a girl being annoyed by a group of 5-6 teenage refugees would you go inbetween and try to help the young girl???

Again, hard to call the police already by simply being annoyed. What would happen? Police arrives, divides the group and the situation dissolves. And police is mostly CDU / CSU or Afd so I wouldn't be worried that they call me racist. If the juveniles do it, so what?
    Have you any idea why the Muslim community refuse to buy meet in discount supermarkets??
    Can you explain why German cities have no go areas for police officers or as Merkel says....areas where they only enter in bigger groups???
    Can you explain why the Turkish government are financing and running mosques in Germany???
    Have you ever visitied no go areas of Berlin, Duisburg, Köln......ever sent a child to school in Gelsenkirchen where muslim reglion is on the school timetable???
    Have you ever seen the packages given to refugee kids upon starting school and compaired it to low income German families.....big difference.

I somehow get the impression (dont take it personally) you are either living in Ireland for a few years now and thinking of the good old Heimat or you are living in a local bubble of upper middle class Germany where everyone cuts their grass on Saturday afternoon and hoovers the car as the wife cooks dinner.

Up until 2 years ago when my wife was forced to take up a position within a school inside a no go area of Gelsenkirchen I would never have believed it. 82% auslanderanteil in her class...from which 30% are refugees whose age is still not confirmed. You only have to look at them to know they are certainly not 7-8....more like 12-13.

No
    Some time ago, still have family and friends there and occasionally visit
    No halal I guess
    Gangs are building there area there, not a new issue
    Move to secular society and Saudi Arabia is sponsoring the mosques
    Saudi Arabia, not Turkey
    No
    Yes, I can even describe you the system that the Tafel in my area uses
    No

More than 2016, again and again. Yeah the system is under stress but it seems to hold.

Again, hard to call the police already by simply being annoyed. What would happen? Police arrives, divides the group and the situation dissolves. And police is mostly CDU / CSU or Afd so I wouldn't be worried that they call me racist. If the juveniles do it, so what?

No
    Some time ago, still have family and friends there and occasionally visit
    No halal I guess
    Gangs are building there area there, not a new issue
    Move to secular society and Saudi Arabia is sponsoring the mosques
    Saudi Arabia, not Turkey
    No
    Yes, I can even describe you the system that the Tafel in my area uses
    No

Return to a big city outside of Bayern for a period of more than 6 months and then tell me if it is all as rosey as it seems. Germany has major problems infront of it and the people are ignoring it as are the politicians. People are only looking at today and not at tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

Would you let them have their way if they were white? Why even bring race into that scenario?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭Malayalam

I do believe you, I also feel (wonder?) if these issues are more visible in working class areas, and that in the leafy areas people are pretending everything is okay.
    I know there is an extremist and divisive aspect to some quarters of the media that is inciting fear and racism because it is good for selling their product, and I really try to be wary of believing some of the horrid stuff one reads. But watching videos of youths being street bullies, or reading of brutal gang rapes one cannot help but feel there is a very genuine problem going on that we are not allowed to speak openly about.
    Speaking openly about it is not helped by the percentage of people (including some on Boards) who run off their mouths with vile and hateful xenophobic pronouncements at every opportunity, when they hear others expressing ordinary and genuine concern. To be a fellow traveller with such people is very uncomfortable, so many I am sure drop out of threads or keep quiet.
    It is also not helped by those po-faced politically-correct people who reflexively label everyone a nazi or a racist or a conspiracy freak if they have any concerns about unrestrained immigration at all.

The present immigration waves are different from those in the past, when most of the migrating peoples sought to integrate into communities and contribute, and appreciated the political and social culture of the new world which was providing them shelter and refuge from the old world they were fleeing. There seems now to be a degree - however it can be estimated - of true disdain for the societies which welcome them. There is also the undeniable issue of fundamentalist wahhabi Islam that is coming in on the coat tails of some migrants and being fostered in mosques and madrasahs which we foolishly permit to flourish in our midst.

I have a good friend in Sweden who has spoken to me about some of the issues he as a teacher has faced, and those of colleagues - levels of misbehaviour and even frightening violence in classrooms which is unprecedented. Genuine problems regarding non-integration with the migrants that are not permitted to be spoken about. And that is not even mentioning the instances of truly brutal sexual assaults on women and children (and men sometimes too) that come to light all too frequently. Levels of degrading and inhuman abuse in these attacks that seem beyond one's capacity to believe. Such as one might hear of in war situations, when civilisation has collapsed, and people have fogotten their humanity. How can such stories - even if occasional - not shock peoples to the core and lead to fear, defensiveness, anger, outrage, etc - all the politically incorrect emotions one is no longer permitted to admit to publically.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,356 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I can't believe how this news has been reported, it's almost as if it's a great thing and a wonderful idea, why didn't they think of it before!

We are coming at this from completely the wrong angle, and once again shows that the west are bending to not offend.

If hundreds of women are being sexually assaulted, you don't create a space for them to remove themselves to, you remove and punish the sexual offenders. But that might just offend some people and be considered racist.

What a warped world we live in.

Malayalam wrote: »
    I do believe you, I also feel (wonder?) if these issues are more visible in working class areas, and that in the leafy areas people are pretending everything is okay.
    I know there is an extremist and divisive aspect to some quarters of the media that is inciting fear and racism because it is good for selling their product, and I really try to be wary of believing some of the horrid stuff one reads. But watching videos of youths being street bullies, or reading of brutal gang rapes one cannot help but feel there is a very genuine problem going on that we are not allowed to speak openly about.
    Speaking openly about it is not helped by the percentage of people (including some on Boards) who run off their mouths with vile and hateful xenophobic pronouncements at every opportunity, when they hear others expressing ordinary and genuine concern. To be a fellow traveller with such people is very uncomfortable, so many I am sure drop out of threads or keep quiet.
    It is also not helped by those po-faced politically-correct people who reflexively label everyone a nazi or a racist or a conspiracy freak if they have any concerns about unrestrained immigration at all.

The present immigration waves are different from those in the past, when most of the migrating peoples sought to integrate into communities and contribute, and appreciated the political and social culture of the new world which was providing them shelter and refuge from the old world they were fleeing. There seems now to be a degree - however it can be estimated - of true disdain for the societies which welcome them. There is also the undeniable issue of fundamentalist wahhabi Islam that is coming in on the coat tails of some migrants and being fostered in mosques and madrasahs which we foolishly permit to flourish in our midst.

I have a good friend in Sweden who has spoken to me about some of the issues he as a teacher has faced, and those of colleagues - levels of misbehaviour and even frightening violence in classrooms which is unprecedented. Genuine problems regarding non-integration with the migrants that are not permitted to be spoken about. And that is not even mentioning the instances of truly brutal sexual assaults on women and children (and men sometimes too) that come to light all too frequently. Levels of degrading and inhuman abuse in these attacks that seem beyond one's capacity to believe. Such as one might hear of in war situations, when civilisation has collapsed, and people have fogotten their humanity. How can such stories - even if occasional - not shock peoples to the core and lead to fear, defensiveness, anger, outrage, etc - all the politically incorrect emotions one is no longer permitted to admit to publically.

The simple fact is as follows:
    - The lower we go on the social ladder the more prominent these problems become, mostly due to the fact that these people are not wealthy and are living on the minimum threshold. Add to that that most are illiterate and not interested in education....

- National newspapers within the EU will never fully report on such issues. Why?? Because most are politically controlled.

- I would suspect that the majority of the problem cases are not real refugees and indeed dont even stem from Afganistan, Iraq, Syria...most are Morrocan, Tunisien or Egyptian. All entering the EU for pure financial reasons and not for refuge.

- As for abuse within families....they have a total lack of respect for females who are not Muslims. Simple thing is...if she is not Muslim she doesnt deserve respect.

- Sexual attacks within camps or housing is common place not only men attacking women but also other men. This is said to be part of an internal contest to see who is the stongest in the group.....find the real men in the pack so to say.

All very primitive...but unfortunately present in our modern society.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5 TheRedPanther

What's going on outside the 'woman safety area'?

NIMAN wrote: »
    I can't believe how this news has been reported, it's almost as if it's a great thing and a wonderful idea, why didn't they think of it before!

We are coming at this from completely the wrong angle, and once again shows that the west are bending to not offend.

If hundreds of women are being sexually assaulted, you don't create a space for them to remove themselves to, you remove and punish the sexual offenders. But that might just offend some people and be considered racist.

But to do this politicians would have to admit that there is a problem and that they fcuked up in the first place....affraid that aint going to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,080 ✭✭✭Odhinn

NIMAN wrote: »

That - as has been pointed out a few times - is not whats happening, nor is anybody suggesting not reporting anything. I'd suggest reading the whole thread, and the link in the op more carefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Malayalam wrote: »

This is the crux of it, everywhere.

The people you see being interviewed on TV, the celebrities, the politicians, sure why wouldn’t they think everything is just fine? It’s not like they are experiencing any difficulties.
    Your average Joe doesn’t get the platform to tell us how it affects them. They take to Facebook or Twitter and it’s all “oh you seen it on Facebook, that must be true...”
    “Twitter is full of racist trolls” etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭The Highwayman

And that would be an idiotic argument. I've lived in Germany for over 10 years in total. And there is far more need for this woman safe space in Germany than in Ireland. And that's only because of the Muslim illegals who have arrived over the last 3 years. If you can't admit this then your are simply lying through your leftist teeth.
    I'll be getting in my car tomorrow afternoon and driving a couple of hours to Köln. Not to party not to drink but to be there if and when the time comes.

Fair play to you, I hope the men of Germany step up and protect their women from these migrants and let us see if the media tries to downplay any attacks that do happen. I for one will be interested to hear your report of what you witness tonight.

Cheers man, just getting in the car now and picking up 2 buddies, then into Köln.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭MSVforever

Del2005 wrote: »
    There are 2nd and 3rd generation Turkish immigrants, whose parents were invited to Germany to work, living in Germany who can't get a German passport.

These were "Gastarbeiter" in Germany. Big steel companies like Thyssen were recruiting them in large Turkish cities. They were only meant to be working for a limited time in Germany. However most of them stayed and brought their families over. The majority of the Turks don't want to integrate into German society unlike the guestworkers from Ex-Jugoslavia, Italy, Spain or Greece.

BTW Turks are allowed to get a German passport but have to surrender their Turkish passport.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,080 ✭✭✭Odhinn

MSVforever wrote: »
    These were "Gastarbeiter" in Germany. Big steel companies like Thyssen were recruiting them in large Turkish cities. They were only meant to be working for a limited time in Germany. However most of them stayed and brought their families over. The majority of the Turks don't want to integrate into German society unlike the guestworkers from Ex-Jugoslavia, Italy, Spain or Greece.

BTW Turks are allowed to get a German passport but have to surrender their Turkish passport.

It's only been made easy since 2000 or so. Before that it was extremely difficult to change.

MSVforever wrote: »

That is exactly the problem....they want the positive benifits of the German system with Turkish metality, laws and society.

It should however be said not all.....but unfortunately the minority get more publicity than the majority who have intergrated and get on with their lives.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Chrongen

The German people need to get tough on this shit. Arm the women with pepper-spray with dye in it and let the lads cops sort out the fuckers. If any immigrant is caught at it they should be deported, who gives a shit where, drop them off in Afghanistan.

What if the perpetrator is not an immigrant?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Chrongen

ceadaoin. wrote: »
    I don't know. Given that thousands of organised rapes and sexual assaults happened all across Germany on new years eve a couple of years ago, I certainly wouldn't feel safe.

Thousands of "organised" rapes? Do you have figures for the number of rapes that occurred on new years eve a couple of years ago?

Advertisement