Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

taxis as public transport

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭IE 222

All of it goes to the NTA insofar as the fees are collected by the NTA in respect of whatever licences, fines, fees etc that they charge PSV operators. If you can show us that the NTA pass this money on then please do but based on the accuracy or lack on on your earlier posts in this thread I won't be holding my breath :)

What are you on about. A fraction of the fare a customer pays will go towards NTA fees. Driver are self employed.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,087 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

IE 222 wrote: »
    What are you on about. A fraction of the fare a customer pays will go towards NTA fees. Driver are self employed.

Sigh.

I was replying to this from you it it seems to be wasted times at my end :rolleyes:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=105575484&postcount=87

Advertisement