Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santa Strike Force 2017!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Newcastle v Everton Wednesday? I like Newcastle??

Not sure what happened to Newcastle, but it definitely was a Wednesday today - and a Beasty Bonus one too. €100 in - **********9084257.

Really happy that this is going to such a great cause.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Yellow pack crisps

Xaracatz wrote: »
    Not sure what happened to Newcastle, but it definitely was a Wednesday today - and a Beasty Bonus one too. €100 in - **********9084257.

Really happy that this is going to such a great cause.

You won! 100 plus the 225 gone in!

What you say Beasty 175 on Albion V Man U Sunday? Ill take Albion?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,381 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

What you say Beasty 175 on Albion V Man U Sunday? Ill take Albion?

G'wan then. Go halves if it's a draw?

Beasty wrote: »
    G'wan then. Go halves if it's a draw?

Done!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭purcela

Did a whipround with some mates, €140 donated
    XXXXX160593117305

Apologies for missing Beasty's matching frenzy.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,381 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

purcela wrote: »
    Did a whipround with some mates, €140 donated
    XXXXX160593117305

Apologies for missing Beasty's matching frenzy.
    It's OK - I've extended it to 10.00am today

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭purcela

It's OK - I've extended it to 10.00am today

:)

Phew, good thing my post was in at 09.59 so :P

Fair play to you sir/madam!

175 going in tomorrow as per lost football bet, one thing i have learned is that i shouldn't bet on on football:pac:

In all seriousness that is now my limit, happy xmas everyone and fair play all involved, those who gave, supported and especially Beasty who has shown yet again what a fine human being he is.

175 going in tomorrow as per lost football bet, one thing i have learned is that i shouldn't bet on on football:pac:

In all seriousness that is now my limit, happy xmas everyone and fair play all involved, those who gave, supported and especially Beasty who has shown yet again what a fine human being he is.
    Well done - you've made some fantastic contributions over the past couple of years

Anyway, I'm going to match that 175. Probably need to spend all day tomorrow working out how much I need to settle up:)

• Advertisement

Probably need to spend all day tomorrow working out how much I need to settle up:)
    Sod it!!

In for a penny.....

I'll match all genuine pledges made between now and 23:59:59 tomorrow, Monday the 18th

This is your last chance to get a Beasty match this year

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Sod it!!

In for a penny.....

I'll match all genuine pledges made between now and 23:59:59 tomorrow, Monday the 18th

This is your last chance to get a Beasty match this year

I'll pledge 25 to get it in in time for a beasty match, and will throw it in and put the transaction ID up Wednesday when I get paid if that's ok?

hdowney wrote: »
    I'll pledge 25 to get it in in time for a beasty match, and will throw it in and put the transaction ID up Wednesday when I get paid if that's ok?
    Yes, it's the pledge that matters timing-wise

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭OUTDOORLASS

E50 just gone in. receipt ending 1833. Love love love this thread. XXX

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Just donated €20

Receipt number: *********A022392G

Just been working on the spreadsheet - reckon I owe at least €1,880 and the total from this thread is standing at just over €6k. Still over 8 hours to inflict more pain!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

€25 pledged. I'll lob it in tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

I dont think I've made my donation yet... 50 quid pledged for a beasty match :)

Edit: Done :)

Conspectus wrote: »
    €25 pledged. I'll lob it in tomorrow.

Just done it Transaction ending C3549422

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Delighted to support.

Thank you Tom for all the work you did coordinating the efforts of the boards community over the years, it's a wonderful thing to have done.

Transaction ending in P66662931

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

€25 as promised. Receipt ending 408023H

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Ladiee Person

€100 donated.

Receipt number: xxxxxxxxxxx5021

Happy Christmas :)

As I am sure one or two of you are aware Man United were beaten Bristol last night and will not take their rightful place in the Worthless Cup semi final next month

That saves me a trip to Manchester, as well as one to London for the final. hence I'll now chip in €2,500 being the amount already accumulated from pledges in this thread, as well as as a bit of what has come my way due to yesterday's floodlit robbery...

I'll make a bank transfer now

Merry Christmas everbody

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭padyjoe

I've thrown in few bob myself, ending as xxxxx857250C. Merry Christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭lolie

Found a few notes that i didn't know i had so I'll throw in €50.
    A great cause.
    Ending in 737892S

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Managed to make it through this year a little better than last year, so €75 into the pot.

Thanks for everything you've done for the SSF Tom. You're an inspiration. :)

Transaction XXXXXXXXXXX19602J

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭cefh17

€150 in, the kids needs it more than me

**************704793J

Only donated the last two years, but hope it keeps going forward in some degree in the future. Thank you Tom, and an honorable mention to Beasty too. It's all for the greater good

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭cefh17

cefh17 wrote: »
    Thank you Tom, and an honorable mention to Beasty too. It's all for the greater good

The greater good.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Sad to hear it's coming to an end, Fair play to you Tom for all the years of hard work (not to mention SSF is the reason this little fellow is still on boards... [:rolleyes:]

:D

Well done to all and big thanks to Beasty for taking up the flag. :)

• Advertisement

It is not coming to an end Steve. In one form or another we will continue this marvelous tradition.

Advertisement