Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ripple Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭dashoonage

**** lads....should we bail...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

Warning : All currency within is in the good olde US of A Dollars ! :P

bought into xrp at 22c

Bought in again quite heavy at 70c

Lumped in at $1.20

Sold half my BTC and piled in at $1.35

Kind of don't know what to do now !

I was getting in in expectation of bagging and holding until it hits Coinable and jumps the inevitable, now its kind of done that already, but without the coinbse part !

What was a target sell value for me, i.e. $2, has now become possibly $3 if, and yes its an if, Xrp lists on Coinbase.

I'm not a gambler, but equally I've been building up a 'portfolio' (yes its a wanky word i know !) slowly for a long time, and this is the last run before I cash out and do with the money what I intended to do all along.

Whats the thoughts of others ? its part pump and dump I feel, the sells booked in to go when it hits , but still, even a correcting would be about the $1.60 mark imo.

If it was night=time in the States I reckon i'd cash 50% out, but they are just waking up, theres a long way to go in this day yet

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭benjamin d

For all the talk of huge spikes upon hitting Coinbase, BCH was noticeably a damp squib. I know there are many and varied reasons you could point to for BCH not being representative, but the truth is other than a small surge that was reversed quickly enough there was no major change in BCH's fortunes when it was introduced to the masses via Coinbase.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

benjamin d wrote: »
    For all the talk of huge spikes upon hitting Coinbase, BCH was noticeably a damp squib. I know there are many and varied reasons you could point to for BCH not being representative, but the truth is other than a small surge that was reversed quickly enough there was no major change in BCH's fortunes when it was introduced to the masses via Coinbase.

Im guessing the idea is coming from the fact that there seems to be a hell of a lot of hype around Ripple but it being hard to get your hands on.

It currently takes setting up two accounts and performing 3 separate transactions which is a bit of a steep learning curve for a new comer.

If XRP could be got from a single source (and quickly) then I could see demand increasing.

yeah, but xrp simply because of the low price point is going to go insane once the million of coinable smaller buyers can buy it I feel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,413 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Bandara wrote: »

yeah, but xrp simply because of the low price point is going to go insane once the million of coinable smaller buyers can buy it I feel.

**** I hope so.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭benjamin d

Believe me I hope so too, but I don't think anyone should be banking on Coinbase being the guaranteed moonshot the talk here might suggest it is, ya know?

5c off $2 (Binance)

*jaw hits floor

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭BeerFarts

Switched over all my litecoin yesterday to this out of pure desperation. Bought in at 1.25 and bloody glad I did now.

5c off $2 (Binance)

*jaw hits floor

$1.93 on bitstamp

its getting insane.

Christ, some lad has a limit sell order in at $2 to net himself 2.3 million quid !

beers are on him !

• Advertisement

Bandara wrote: »
    $1.93 on bitstamp

its getting insane.

Christ, some lad has a limit sell order in at $2 to net himself 2.3 million quid !

beers are on him !

link? that should be enough to stop the rush :P

Just broke $2 on Binnace

dashoonage wrote: »
    link? that should be enough to stop the rush :P

https://www.bitstamp.net/market/tradeview/

dunno, theres been some huge sales and it just keep blasting thru them, there has to be a serious test at $2 surely (Shirley)

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭DVD-Lots

So exciting watching across all the exchanges..........

https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/ripple

Just broke €2 on Binnace
    Seriously. You've done it again.

What you talking about Willis? ;p

What you talking about Willis? ;p

Hahaha. Seriously though, cop the **** on.

$2.11 now on Binance. Where does it end?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Carroller

I'll sell when it hits $16k :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

$2.26 now, it's on fire

• Advertisement

tis off back down again now :P 1.63 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 27,053 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

What is it in yen?

£1.28 in old money

lambos lads...its lambos...currently at .0000001 lambo

To top off the insanity of today

Some just transferred 550 million Ripple :

https://bithomp.com/explorer/rBkfkpNQEWhxk1GuTxRcvnuox4SZ7fcYrk

Quite possibly this guy :

https://www.reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/7k7qo5/someone_just_bought_09_billion_xrp_thats_about/

And he or she is now over a billion richer !

Happy Friday chaps.

so if he is getting out should we?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭WhiteMemento9

Who knows. Here is another thread showing a guy who bought 450m earlier today.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/7mwkz9/a_client_bought_450_million_xrp_today/

Edit - Funny note on this Transaction. They sent 10 ripple prior to the main transaction to make sure they had everything right like us normal plebs :)

https://bithomp.com/explorer/rBkfkpNQEWhxk1GuTxRcvnuox4SZ7fcYrk

Thats your call my friend

If your not sure and worried then best to sell what you need to cover your buy in costs

Then your free rolling.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,729 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Ripple on the charge again, up to $2.10 on binance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭DVD-Lots

It's ridiculous, an expected correction just hasn't happened, all the exchanges are over $2 now, up to 2.33 on coinmarket. It's like they said f3ck it, we're not going to follow normal trends here and do our own thing. Love it.

Advertisement