Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pass the mince pies- Christmas Chat Thread Part Deux

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,873 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Happy Christmas to each and everyone of you here , may it be a special day for you all , no matter how you spend it !

Lough C , that's the best Christmas present ever having your mam home , enjoy every moment:)

Happy Christmas everyone! Thanks for making the build up to Christmas all the more enjoyable. Hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,972 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Happy Christmas all, hope you all have a great day tomorrow, anyone working try not to work too hard! :) I'll be trying very very hard not to. :pac:

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,456 ✭✭✭Heroditas

It's officially Christmas Day! Happy Christmas everyone!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,548 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

HAPPY CHRISTMAS. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

Happy Christmas to you all. Have a great day ��

Loughc - glad to hear your mom is home, hope she’s recovering.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Blessings and peace and joy this Christmas Day!

And I DID manage to do all I set out to do yesterday so am delighted! My pretty lights are shining out ...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,075 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Set the heating to come on at 5, so they've been knocked out till now. Happy days.

Selection box's for breakfast!

Merry Christmas all.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭tickingclock

Loughc wrote: »
    It’s a Christmas miracle. Despite being told 3 times she yesterday and even up until 3am that she was being kept. They’re releasing her this morning until after Christmas.

She’s by no means better but it beats spending Christmas on a trolley in a hospital ward. Thank you all for your kind words.

I'm delighted for your family and your Mam. Enjoy the day. Happy Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 22,257 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy Christmas :)

May you all have a wonderful day no matter what your plans are :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,211 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Happy Christmas guys n gals, hope you and yours have a cracking one!
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

And may you also have a truly happy day! Thinking of you out here!

Autosport wrote: »
    Happy Christmas :)

May you all have a wonderful day no matter what your plans are :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Happy Christmas all. Hope you all have a great day.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭Cork Boy 53

Feliz Navidad, próspero año y felicidad. (Merry Christmas, a prosperous year and happiness).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,680 ✭✭✭SleetAndSnow

Happy Christmas to all in this forum! While I wasn't s big poster I've been following every post since Christmas last year and some of the comments here were great and a distraction from my LC study last year. Here's to another!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,785 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Happy Christmas one and all. Thank you to everyone here over the past 12 months. Enjoy the best day, whichever way ye please :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,075 ✭✭✭✭beertons

498415.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

As this is the most important day in this forum I would just like to say thanks to our wonderful mods Loughc and Posy for keeping things running smoothly and to all you elves for making this the happiest place on Boards.

beertons wrote: »
    498415.jpg

LOVE it! roflol!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,976 ✭✭✭DenMan

Happy Christmas everyone! I hope you all have a fantastic day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭gidget

Merry Christmas fellow Christmas boardsies. Hope you all have a wonderful day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭jellybear

Merry Christmas all!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Happy Christmas everyone. It’s a gorgeous bright day outside. Get out for a walk if you get a chance.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,785 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Happy Christmas everyone. It’s a gorgeous bright day outside. Get out for a walk if you get a chance.

Was out with the dog twice. Lovely day out.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,402 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Happy Christmas!

Had an amazing dinner and dessert and yet now I’m thinking I sure hope there’s still nibbly bits to come. Some crisps would be nice. I’m a monster :D :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,972 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Work done, time to belatedly enjoy my Christmas day. Hope everyone had a great day.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

I ruined myself.

Had an amazing dinner and dessert and yet now I’m thinking I sure hope there’s still nibbly bits to come. Some crisps would be nice. I’m a monster :D :pac:

Crisps were well had :D

• Advertisement

Just nipped to the kitchen to pick a few tasty morsels off the turkey roast, with stuffing and cranberry and a small roast potato.. and that was after ( HOURS AFTER!) a bowl of delicious orange/ginger trifle.. AND three Roses!

Done now! Not a crevice left unfilled ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement