Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,409 ✭✭✭droidman123

razorhead wrote: »
    Relevance?

Relevence is, personally i dont think its good value because i think the hannon horse will have a big say in the race

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭munster87

Relevence is, personally i dont think its good value because i think the hannon horse will have a big say in the race

PP only have one horse in that race better than 4s w/o fave

munster87 wrote: »
    PP only have one horse in that race better than 4s w/o fave[/
    I have the fav backed in the race anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Only 2/1 without the fav on paddy powers

Thanks for that vital piece of information.

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Vinnie222

He was bang on Good call

• Advertisement

razorhead wrote: »
    Sat will be better for me as i will be recovering (hopefully) from surgery (having it thur) and will probably be in better form on sat and i hope to post a report before he runs.

How did surgery go Zimmer?[/quote]

Surgery went well I won't be put down for a while yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Good shout

A total knee replacement and I am walking 40 meters 3 times a day with sticks.Home on Monday and will be driving In no time.It's my left knee so when changing the car tds year I got an automatic with the op in mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

A total knee replacement and I am walking 40 meters 3 times a day with sticks.Home on Monday and will be driving In no time.It's my left knee so when changing the car tds year I got an automatic with the op in mind.

Looks nasty, fake care of yourself mate.

redzerdrog wrote: »
    Good shout

Pity i backed the fav in the race :)

• Advertisement

Why are you always so snarky?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,373 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Comment on posts not posters, cut it out, thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭Seanachai

Ah jaysus lads, someone just post a 20/1 winner lol

Narky? I consider myself one the happiest people alive.

I never try to put people down,i try to ignore the mischief makers who seem to be only concerned with trying to close down this thread.

I try not to stray into the "mutual admiration society thread" that amuses it self by posting tweets and if that makes them happy I am content to leave them at it without comment.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,062 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I thought that was a screenshot to a bet. Yikes.

Seanachai wrote: »

A tall order but Danny Tudhope,who is riding better than ever rides Mr Orange in the 4.05 at Pontrefact today and i had a few quid ew at that very price (20/1) with PP.

The horse ran 2 days ago in York finishing 9th in a big field,was out the back before making some headway though no threat to the winner,beaten 7 and a half lengths.

His quick reappearance plus Tudhope(who is trying to finish 2nd in the jockey championship if he cannot win it this year) being on board tempted me into a speculative modest few quid ew.

Tudhope's stable have a runner with a chance in the race and while there may be reasons why he is not on board Highland Acclaim i felt that Mr Orange,who can finish well could give Tudhope a winner at a generous price.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Theatrebar in the 3.45, only Skelton runner left on the card. Trixieing it up with Vive le Roi in the fist & Big Country in the 3.35.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,260 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Well done Zimmer☺

Seanachai wrote: »

Got what you asked for.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭lillielad

Any tips for today lads?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Tina82

lillielad wrote: »
    Any tips for today lads?

I think Zimmermania is still spending his winnings from his 20/1 winner so we’ll have to wait til the money is spent til we get another tip :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,136 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

I'm a little smitten by Leroy Leroy in the 6.55 Sandown

Tina82 wrote: »
    I think Zimmermania is still spending his winnings from his 20/1 winner so we’ll have to wait til the money is spent til we get another tip :)

Only came home from hospital yesterday and a physio i know called round to help with my activity programme so i did not get involved.

Very good cards today (only looked at Goodwood and Galway so so far)

I backed COEUR DE LION ew in the 1 50 Goodwood and he is running well at present.PP 4 places.

The first winner landed a good touch and my selection who needs to be held up never got into the race.

I am backing two long priced ones ew that have good form and might repay support.

Ultra consistent LORD GLITTERS at 16/1 is the outsider of the field in the 3. 35 at Goodwood at 16/1 but i actually think he can run very well today.

Never out of the first 2 in his last 8 runs always held up he is always running on at the finish and if Danny Tudhope can time it right he can be in front where it matters.

The experts think that the 3 year olds have the edge over the older horses this year but i am convinced that LORD GLITTERS is still improving at 5 and always tries his best,so at 16/1 carries my money ew.

Over at Galway NEVERUSHACON is 25/1 for a very competitive Galway Plate at 7. 20
    Showed a lot of promise over fences but then ran a couple of poor ones and was campaigned over hurdles.Won a very good hurdle race in Killarney,worth 29,000 to the winner before winning an ordinary chase in limerick very easily.

Is the right age for this and is also in the correct weight range and with an in-form trainer looks worth an ew bet at 25/1.

I have been waiting for Al JELLABY to step up in trip and i think he is a good ew bet in the 1 .50 Goodwood now that he tackles a mile and a quarter for the first time.

KONCHEK is also worth backing in the 3 oc Goodwood following a very good run behind Advertise in Newmarket a couple of weeks ago.

With both 5/1 or better i backed both ew and also an ew double and i am confident of a good run.

PROSECUTION from the in-form Murtagh yard is worth a bet in the 2 50 at Galway,will like the ground and is overdue a win.

Getting placed horses but winners scarce.

Best bet at Goodwood is HOWMAN 5.15 ew 11/2- 4 places PP,only won a small field race last time but the race is producing winners and horse is well regarded.

Limini will be all the rage in the 6 .50 Galway after a good run there a couple of nights ago but Mullins has a few others in the race who will also be fancied.

However the trip might not be long enough for Limini and there is also the bounce factor so i am looking elsewhere for the winner.

MAWANNY from the Ger Lyons stable has very good form and has been laid out for this race.

PP is money back if Limini wins,only for a tenner online and dont know about the shops but at 8/1 MAWANNY ew is the one for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

just for an interest on the live ITV races I have done an e/w lucky 15

1:50 Second Step
    2:25 Threeandfourpence
    3:00 Escobar
    3:35 Sioux Nation

The Trader was well backed to win the 2 .25 at Chester and i was glad to to see him win in a canter by 4 1/2 lengths as he beat our Syndicate horse Prince Elzaam last time.

Tony Martin gives his 3 horses a chance in the 5. 30 Galway.He thinks NEWCROSS is his best chance and does not rule out 40/1 chance MEGANS MOON,who seems difficult to make a case for.

However he intimated that WHATFORWONTGOBYU would only have to repeat what he does at home to win so i am going to have a little ew on and a few quid on NEWCROSS.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,697 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Flowerhill Nova 50-1
    &
    Polly Douglas 9-1

5 places

Advertisement