Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,408 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Not sure if Chepstow will go ahead tomorrow,if it does the Welsh National trip will take some getting.

Big River and Bobo Mac are two plodders who could figure at big prices and they have form on heavy ground,PP are going 6 places and at around 18 to 1 both may be a bit of value in a race where only a handful may finish.

Chepstow abandoned

Sky bet doing money backnas cash in the 1.45 Leopardstown up to £10

Money Back as Cash 

If your horse finishes 2nd or 3rd in 13.45 Leopardstown

Significant ConditionsMax refund £/€10First bet onlyWin singles or win part of each way singles onlyFree bets and cashed out bets excludedBest Odds Guaranteed does not applyEligibility restrictions applyFurther T&Cs

Have gone with N'golo 2 x £10 bets @ 8-1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Anniepowaa

1.50 griggy 8/1

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭razorhead

A running on 5th beaten about a length,the horse is very hard to win with but will pop up one of the days.

Won this evening in a photo finish @8/1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭zimmermania

razorhead wrote: »
    Won this evening in a photo finish @8/1

Was somewhat distracted today and did not realise he was running.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

2.25 leopardstown race of Christmas no idea who to back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

but1er wrote: »

Between allaho and delta work for me.

Went with allaho in the end 6/1

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭gooseygander

but1er wrote: »

I took a shot on presenting Percy but hard to rule out any of them, great line up

Well that exceeded expectation

Restricted Area has shown improvement in last 2 of 3 runs in total,not really put into any of last 2 races until too late but ran on really well.
    Will stay further than this trip but should win over the mile in the 5 oc at Southwell and could run up a sequence now handicapping.

DORKING LAD3,25 Market Rasen keeps improving and can win at a reasonable price.

• Advertisement

1.05 tokyo getaway 11/2

major destination is overpriced i think as well

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭charlesanto

Kirby Trixie, WolverH,
    6:10 Final Voyage 5/6
    6:40 Bandinelli 5/2
    7:10 Stay Smart 11/4

1.45 crassus 3/1
    2.15 broomfield oscar 20/1

Racing was so bad that i went back to trying to find the winner of the Welsh National for a second time now that it is set to take place on saturday.

The TWO AMIGOS was 5th in this last year and off the same mark again this dour stayer is my main bet to win at double figure odds,i amhoping PP might go 6 places but probably i will have to settle for 5.

In the same race i will have an ew saver on Vieux Lion Rouge who despite getting on in years can still get competitive.

I had selected two "plodders" for this race before it was abandoned when PP were going 6 places but when going through the race again it seemed that i may have been overly influenced by the possibility of the two horses i selected getting into the first 6 at good prices so i hope i do not regret the change of mind.

Just had a look at PP prices and happy to see they go 6 places now on the race.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,135 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Racing was so bad that i went back to trying to find the winner of the Welsh National for a second time now that it is set to take place on saturday.

The TWO AMIGOS was 5th in this last year and off the same mark again this dour stayer is my main bet to win at double figure odds,i amhoping PP might go 6 places but probably i will have to settle for 5.

In the same race i will have an ew saver on Vieux Lion Rouge who despite getting on in years can still get competitive.

I had selected two "plodders" for this race before it was abandoned when PP were going 6 places but when going through the race again it seemed that i may have been overly influenced by the possibility of the two horses i selected getting into the first 6 at good prices so i hope i do not regret the change of mind.

Happy new year Zim.

Happy new year Zim.

Cheers,i hope the year will see us us travel abroad,attend race meetings,go to pubs again as well as keeping our citizens alive and well.

And of course back a few winners.

Our now 2 year old filly (YTR) has just left her pre-training yard and joined Ken Condon on the Curragh,just imagine the excitement of beating the OBrien army and the"lads" with a 20 grand yearling purchase!!! we can dream.

A few for an interest if racing gets the all clear.

ADAGIO 1.25 Chep is my fancy in the grade one juvenile hurdle with a very short priced fav in it,not all that much form to go on as most have only run a couple of times but ADACIO impressed me and at around 5s is worth a bet.
    GALA BALL is around a while but still has not that many miles on the clock,his preferred race is the 2.35 Wincanton a race he won last year and he can win it again this year at around 4/1,if Win is off he also has an entry in the 12.17 at Chep and if turning up there should be backed at around 5/1
    SuMMERVILLE BOY won the 2.20 at Kempton last year and is worth a bet to do so again this year,PP may know something as he is 6/1 about the horse and going 3 places in the 7 runner race and that has to be taken.
    Ran well over a trip that was too short last time and is an ew bet 3 places with Powers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭crushproof

I should have gone for the E/W instead of single. Nonetheless a great shout Zimmer!

I backed one tomorrow,STORM FORCE BEN in the 1.10 at Exeter looks to be improving and though well beaten last time was behind a couple of useful ones.

It is a poor contest and lightly raced STORM FORcE BEN may not have to improve much to win this poor contest where stamina will count for a lot

PP goes 4 places and that makes it a decent ew bet.

Skybet paying 5 places in a 12 horse race in thr 3.10 today.

Strictlyadancer looks a good bet to me at 5/1. 3m race and is only carrying 10st 3 (7lbs lower than nearest in the weights / top weight 11st 13)

Has won over course and distance

Was favourite in its last race

Has beaten TTOM who is also in this race and who has won again since.

I'm having a cut EW. Will get money back if top 5.

• Advertisement

Skybet paying 5 places in a 12 horse race in thr 3.10 today.

Strictlyadancer looks a good bet to me at 5/1. 3m race and is only carrying 10st 3 (7lbs lower than nearest in the weights / top weight 11st 13)

Has won over course and distance

Was favourite in its last race

Has beaten TTOM who is also in this race and who has won again since.

I'm having a cut EW. Will get money back if top 5.

Was in a photo for 2nd. Think it was 3rd in the end. Beaten about 6 lengths. Money back so no harm no foul

• Registered Users Posts: 8,135 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Jeremy Scott has a horse , Orchardstown cross, going in Plumpton @ 2.30 that might be worth a touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭themandan6611

manning has one ride at Fundalk - Anjah in the 5.15pm @ 50/1 - worth a quid e/w

Ive tipped up on the blind side on numerous occasions

Has a good chance of winning the 2.40 today

Top weight but that's only 4lbs higher than bottom weight

I'm gonna have a larger than normal bet at 6/4.

Ive tipped up on the blind side on numerous occasions

Has a good chance of winning the 2.40 today

Top weight but that's only 4lbs higher than bottom weight

I'm gonna have a larger than normal bet at 6/4.

Winner winner

• Registered Users Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭bassy

2.35 clonmel BROOMFIELDS JEREMY 11/2 going win.

bassy wrote: »

very very impressive

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

Good man, stellar performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

Absolutely pi55ed up good man

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭bassy

hope ye all had a nice few quid to collect :)

Advertisement