Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

‪Leinster Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread IX: The Last Jordi [****]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Borat GIF. Now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,585 ✭✭✭irishfan9

Half-time: Leinster 'A' 33 Bristol 5. Brilliant first half from the lads, five tries and a bonus point in the bag. #LEIvBRI #BICup

• Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Turnipman

irishfan9 wrote: »
    Half-time: Leinster 'A' 33 Bristol 5. Brilliant first half from the lads, five tries and a bonus point in the bag. #LEIvBRI #BICup

Full Time: 50 - 15 to the boys in blue. 8 tries.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭thegreycity

molloyjh wrote: »
    Yeah Toulon was our last loss there 2 years ago. We've won 3 games against Munster, 1 against Saints and 1 against Wasps since.

A win against Bath also in that time, no?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Bridge93

Big article on the Leinster academy in the Irish Times

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭LostArt

Pretty sure Bath in the Aviva was under MOC, played them in the Rds under Leo

• Registered Users Posts: 13,297 ✭✭✭✭prawnsambo

LostArt wrote: »
    We played Bath in the Aviva in 2012 under Joe. Absolutely hammered them. But that's probably too long ago now. :(

we played Bath in the quarter final at the Aviva. 2015

• Registered Users Posts: 12,603 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

prawnsambo wrote: »
    LostArt wrote: »
    We played Bath in the Aviva in 2012 under Joe. Absolutely hammered them. But that's probably too long ago now. :(

You're thinking of Cardiff.

• Advertisement

Bridge93 wrote: »
    Big article on the Leinster academy in the Irish Times

It's paywalled sadly.

We played Bath under Joe too and did hammer them. Was during the back to back games. I remember because it was the coldest game I've ever been at.

Bit ropey after christmas party but heading into town now for a feed and then onto the Aviva. Perfect winter day for rugby, cold but not freezing, barely a breeze.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,137 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

We played Bath under Joe too and did hammer them. Was during the back to back games. I remember because it was the coldest game I've ever been at.

Yeah I remember that.

Lukey had a great game, I think we put 50 up on then and banahan got their only try late in the game

• Subscribers Posts: 41,137 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

sydthebeat wrote: »
    Yeah I remember that.

Lukey had a great game, I think we put 50 up on then and banahan got their only try late in the game

Actually just checked, my memory is flawed!

They scored 3 late tries after they got to 45-6 down. Banahan didn't score, but the Beaver did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

It was soooooo cold that night....I had a sneaky can in my jacket but couldn't drink it my hands got so cold.....in the end my friend was working in the Aviva that night and brought me up after about 20 mins to the premium level....I was never so happy in all my life:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭Former Former

Would be great if Glasgow could do Leinster a favour here.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

molloyjh wrote: »
    Yeah Toulon was our last loss there 2 years ago. We've won 3 games against Munster, 1 against Saints and 1 against Wasps since.

No that was the season before.

Not watching the Monty-Glasgow game but that scoreline will do for now. Hopefully Glasgow can score first in the second half....

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭lotmc

No favour from Glasgow. They are gifting tries to Montpellier. Bonus point try just scored. Score 26-19. The shame of it is that Glasgow were an easy pass away from going 14-26 ahead but blew it. Two fast tries conceded immediately after.
    We will have to do this ourselves!

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭ciara1052

Hope its OK to ask this in this thread...but I'm looking to get a few tickets to a Leinster game as a present for my friend and I was wondering which game would be the best to go for?

I've been on ticketmaster for the last hour looking. I see they're due to play ulster, Connacht, scarlets, Glasgow warriors and southern kings in the new year? I figured Scarlett's would be a good game but there's only tickets in the north stand left which probably aren't great? (I don't mind spending a bit extra on good seats)

If you had to pick what game would you rather get tickets to? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

ciara1052 wrote: »
    Hope its OK to ask this in this thread...but I'm looking to get a few tickets to a Leinster game as a present for my friend and I was wondering which game would be the best to go for?

I've been on ticketmaster for the last hour looking. I see they're due to play ulster, Connacht, scarlets, Glasgow warriors and southern kings in the new year? I figured Scarlett's would be a good game but there's only tickets in the north stand left which probably aren't great? (I don't mind spending a bit extra on good seats)

If you had to pick what game would you rather get tickets to? :)

Just avoid the southern kings who are total cannon fodder, everything else would be great.

North stand tickets arent bad. They're unreserved so you can get very good seats if you show up early enough. Uncovered so if it rains you get wet, but that's life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭Former Former

Well that's that for Glasgow.

• Administrators Posts: 53,468 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

The crowd looks terrible on TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭Quint2010

How is it that Leinster each years always get ridiculously difficult groups? The positions of the other three teams in their prospective group are 1st, 1st and 2nd!

awec wrote: »
    The crowd looks terrible on TV.

Actually not bad now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,215 ✭✭✭ongarite

Balls

Sexton HIA

Byrne goosed too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Very unlucky bounce there for Nacewa. Any other way and it'd have gone to us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭Waffletraktor

Isa to 10?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement