Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forbidden Fruit 2018

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,658 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Didn't see them last night, but heard some of it quite clear from the back garden. Sounded really good. I had a check on Setlist, and it only names 9 songs. Couldn't be right surely, for a 1.5 hour gig?
    I was at the Vicar Street gig too, and some parts were excellent. But overall, it felt a bit disappointing. I think it went on too long, and there were too many lulls for the gig to get going. Our Adam can be a little bit self-indulgent.

He wasn't happy with some vocal effect the sound engineer had/didn't have on that night so was a bit tetchy.

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭ned rierson

Birneybau wrote: »
    who_ru wrote: »
    During their show the thought struck me that I was watching one of the best bands playing together that I had ever seen. And I’ve seen a few in my time. Every song was brilliant and all sounded so individual, no one song sounded like another which is so often the case. Great band playing great music. I would dearly love to see them play indoors.

Saw them in Vicar Street the other year *smug emoji*

Saw them in crawdaddy ten years ago and then whelans after that.

*smuggler emoji*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,267 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Birneybau wrote: »
    who_ru wrote: »
    During their show the thought struck me that I was watching one of the best bands playing together that I had ever seen. And I’ve seen a few in my time. Every song was brilliant and all sounded so individual, no one song sounded like another which is so often the case. Great band playing great music. I would dearly love to see them play indoors.

Saw them in Vicar Street the other year *smug emoji*

Saw them in crawdaddy ten years ago and then whelans after that.

*smuggler emoji*

Is that like Han Solo? 😂

Advertisement