Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin ranked second-worst major European city for quality of life

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,849 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

but but what about rural Ireland? sure arent they the ones with all the issues? like dublin paying for everything, while it itself has a third world public transport system? housing crisis and rents incomparable to the rest of the other "cities"...

the housing crisis here is beyond a scandal. But dont worry, the politicians and councils totally responsible, have been paying lip service for years and will continue to do so...

I'm off sick so I do! Took five minutes to look through two years of threads bogmans started, only one about Dublin was asking where to get boxes for packing.

I'd say you've him mixed up with someone else, there's another poster with a similar name, can't remember what but I get them mixed up too.

I'm particularly fond of the one about sex magicians.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

I'm particularly fond of the one about sex magicians.

You should be, it's some of your best work.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,596 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

I'd say you've him mixed up with someone else, there's another poster with a similar name, can't remember what but I get them mixed up too.

Maybe, there’s a few of them. BABogman could be one of the haters that chimes in on them. keyboard.

Anyway, get better soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

zweton wrote: »
    where are you heading for?

No idea. In talks with er indoors about moving to Spain. If I stay in Ireland, either Galway, Limerick or Cork, but I just can't hack living in a shoebox anymore. I'm too old to be sharing with loads of people too.

• Advertisement

John_Rambo wrote: »
    Maybe, there’s a few of them. BABogman could be one of the haters that chimes in on them. keyboard.

Anyway, get better soon.

Or maybe you're talking nonsense. And have just been proven wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,596 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Or maybe you're talking nonsense. And have just been proven wrong.

It's cool man. Keep it up if it keeps you happy. This thread is amusing if nothing else.

Knock yourself out.

Advertisement