Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE : The Sign Up Thread

Options
12346»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,044 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Yay game day.

May the gifs hit the floor

Ok so

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

I am ready! How hard can it be? You guys'll play nice... Right...?
    Wp3Bhhj.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,044 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Banjo, I'll give you a break down of how this will pan out

Day 1 we'll all be friendly and in good form, like this:

tenor.gif?itemid=5036372

Then the paranoia will set in and we'll be at each others throats:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0iaia_NpKbLdZkCObYq7BBnf__gcUOv41oQkdO3LvdcMXfOJV

Finally, the arguments begin and the thread will resemble something like this:

dean-ambrose-2167.gif

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

You forgot the bit where Necro gets a good chuck of the goodies (maybe even the roled goodies) killed by accusing them to death. Though that only happens when Necro is a goodie himself. If goodies are kept safe, then Necro's probably a baddie.

quickbeam wrote: »
    You forgot the bit where Necro gets a good chuck of the goodies (maybe even the roled goodies) killed by accusing them to death. Though that only happens when Necro is a goodie himself. If goodies are kept safe, then Necro's probably a baddie.

One game :mad:

Ok... two games this happened in.

(I make no promises about this being number 3)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Necrominus wrote: »
    One game :mad:

Ok... two games this happened in.

(I make no promises about this being number 3)

And despite having anon accounts, we’ll quickly guess who Necro is by the sheer volume of gifs posted.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Big question time.

Is it:
    Gif (like gift)
    Or
    Gif (like Jiffy bag)

sullivlo wrote: »
    And despite having anon accounts, we’ll quickly guess who Necro is by the sheer volume of gifs posted.

Yeah, I'm not very good at hiding my identity :(:(
    Big question time.

Is it:
    Gif (like gift)
    Or
    Gif (like Jiffy bag)

Like gift. Silent T.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Yeah, I'm not very good at hiding my identity :(:(

Like gift. Silent T.

its Jiff really but it should be Gif, the inventir of it is an idiot and said its Jiff

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Like gift. Silent T.

Concur.

• Advertisement

Huh. Really? Never knew that. I prefer my way :P

yoko-powers.gif

Wait, it's not "gife"?
    TAa12tl.gif

(Forgive the endless edits. I'm doing that now to work out the kinks so the uneditable botched gif embeds don't give me away later :) )

Banjo wrote: »
    Wait, it's not "gife"?
    TAa12tl.gif

(Forgive the endless edits. I'm doing that now to work out the kinds so the uneditable botched gif embeds don't give me away later :) )

theres no editing in there

Ugh, I'm so impatient. Mainly cos I'm sitting here in work not able to do anything as our systems are down till half one.

tigger-wrestler-e1429896613813.jpg

I found Hogan's stash

Ugh, I'm so impatient. Mainly cos I'm sitting here in work not able to do anything as our systems are down till half one.

I’m dealing with a minor hangover and I have an assignment due for college for next weekend, so I am also impatient.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Ive a feeling this game will be all classic wrestling refrences so before all that here is one of the best of today fighting a 7 year old girl :D
    2YJ5hOK.gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm expecting everyone to be like...

laughing.gif?w=650

I agree Lord, anyone that crosses me will:

acd18948493e7ed48c3cbd56cc93c346.jpg

• Advertisement

Doesn't get any more classic than the Hulkster himself. Whatchagonnadoo, brother...?
    tumblr_mx3y8mDmBS1qdbq3ko1_500.gif
    Edit : note to self : don't try to share Giphy pics in the live game... See, learning on the job!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Nearly everything is ready to go. Just forgot one little, tiny thing that we need to set up before we start things up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Nearly everything is ready to go. Just forgot one little, tiny thing that we need to set up before we start things up :)

tumblr_oq2nhpdvIP1saykaxo1_400.gif

If anyone not playinmg wants deadroom access, please ask now.

Can we discuss the roles here or do we wait until we get our PM and only post in the game thread?

Can we discuss the roles here or do we wait until we get our PM and only post in the game thread?

Wait until the thread is open, Pms are being sent out. We the thread is open you can discuss to your hearts content

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

beakerjoe wrote: »
    If anyone not playinmg wants deadroom access, please ask now.

Can i get DR access please?

Thats done now Vlad

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Thanks pal.

• Advertisement

Any one fancy being a replacement, we have a drop out.

Advertisement