Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE : The Sign Up Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Most likely between 4 and 6, we will PM you your anon account and role before the game begins.

Its a soft launch, so while the game starts tomorrow, you dont have to be super active tomorrow.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Most likely between 4 and 6, we will PM you your anon account and role before the game begins.

Its a soft launch, so while the game starts tomorrow, you dont have to be super active tomorrow.

Maybe PTH doesn't have to be... can't make the same promise myself ;);)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Can't wait. Good look bj & tsc, may the mod gods favor u 2.

I expect gif and post records broken from the Necrominus Man

sKeith wrote: »
    Can't wait. Good look bj & tsc, may the mod gods favor u 2.

Me too, the first game modding for both of us, but I think we have planned it out well but sure who knows. i just hope its balanced.

• Advertisement

Best of luck to blowjob and Lordy. Yer gonna need it!

Cannot wait :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 37,787 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

sadly I'll have to back out cause I'm working at 5pm but have am awesome time

PTH2009 wrote: »

The game lasts a week dude, It starts Sunday and runs until Thurs/Fri.

You dont have to be too active tomorrow.

You don’t have to back out. You don’t even have to post first day. Will be loads that won’t post much.

If you get a role just take 5 mins to touch base in the back room so the mods and any team mates know you’re around.

If its last minute nerves, dont worry The Mods will guide you as best we can. But if you still want to drop out just say, no pressure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,787 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

If its last minute nerves, dont worry The Mods will guide you as best we can. But if you still want to drop out just say, no pressure.

I'll stay in the game and I'll back out if I need too. I must follow it so I remember lol

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Super excited for this one.

I'll echo what BJ has said thus far, but I feel we've got some fresh takes on things and I'm curious to see how everyone takes to their roles. Beaker, you've been a joy to set this up with so far and I hope we can achieve the potential we've set up :)

Best of luck everyone.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Super excited for this one.

I'll echo what BJ has said thus far, but I feel we've got some fresh takes on things and I'm curious to see how everyone takes to their roles. Beaker, you've been a joy to set this up with so far and I hope we can achieve the potential we've set up :)

Best of luck everyone.

WWErewolfd 2 is already in the works, plus prequels. We are worse than the Transformers franchise

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

You don’t have to back out. You don’t even have to post first day. Will be loads that won’t post much.

If you get a role just take 5 mins to touch base in the back room so the mods and any team mates know you’re around.

:pac::pac::pac: there's a few alright who'll make up for the low posters

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Wait, is this pre-gaming? Let people think your nervous, give an excuse for low post activity then night falls and CHOMP!?

Banjo wrote: »
    Wait, is this pre-gaming? Let people think your nervous, give an excuse for low post activity then night falls and CHOMP!?

Your gonna do great at this game Banjostring

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

yes

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Your gonna do great at this game Banjostring

Appreciate the sentiment but I'm not sure I will. I'm just a lickle boy... This is all so strange and new to me... *Howls*

The final countdown is on........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

giphy.webp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,421 ✭✭✭tritium

1-20-2014+11-11-50+PM.jpg

Today's the day...

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

tenor.gif?itemid=7549364

wEe3g.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

d6c62045852ac764ea55671e0ae2cc9ec0e566e9_hq.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Trash talking is starting early

Kolido wrote: »
    Trash talking is starting early

17e7391cb5e1cb9a8728f7f095f4acd9.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Yes Necro. Post all the gifs you want. That surely won't affect the village at all.

latest?cb=20131112020141

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Yes Necro. Post all the gifs you want. That surely won't affect the village at all.

latest?cb=20131112020141

Oh I will. I most certainly will :D

tenor.gif?itemid=4514061

• Advertisement

Yay game day.

May the gifs hit the floor

Advertisement