Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE : The Sign Up Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I am in.

1. Strawberry Milkshake
    2. Necrominus
    3. Kolido
    4. Bounty Hunter
    5. PTH2009
    6. MollyB
    7. sKeith
    8. Sullivlo
    9. LoughC
    10. Virtanen
    11. yOssar1an22
    12. Barney92
    13. Tritium
    14. Guffy
    15. Duffman13
    16. Crosstownk
    17. Mr Kingsley
    18. patrickSTARR
    19. Partyjungle
    20. Stu Redman
    21. Tigger
    22. raze_them_all

Subs
    1. Digi

22 players secured so far (PJ and Molly both seem to remain on board thanks to some convincing). PMs for the game roles shall be sent out on Sunday Afternoon and the game will begin shortly after. First wolf munch will take place on Monday morning at 11am (rather than 10am and each subsequent munch shall be held at this time too FYI)

The only new player I can see is PTH2009, if you need any guidance or any help going through the game dont hesitate to get in contact with PM, my door is always open.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,570 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Are we playing with anon accounts?

We are indeed

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,148 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I3lnCZS.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I've a few days off next week, put me in boss

• Advertisement

Splendid Digi, splendid.

Sorry beaker its just not a good week for me. I'll be playing catch up nonstop when I should be doing other things. I'm gonna have to pull out.

No worries Pj, sorry npt to have you aboard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

DPGcFSJVQAIx2km.jpg

chomping at the bitch for this

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Is this full? Do I need to know a lot about wrestling and/or the game to play? Does it run entirely through Boards? Also, how long does the game run? Is it ok to ask questions?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Banjo wrote: »
    Do I need to know a lot about wrestling and/or the game to play?
    no/it's a learn as you go scenario!
    Does it run entirely through Boards?
    Mostly but there's another site too that people with special abilities have access to
    Also, how long does the game run?
    About a week, but it will become your life
    Is it ok to ask questions?
    best direct questions to game mods, we all lie to each other in the game threads

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Okely dokely.

I am in.

Yay,more new folk

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,148 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Haven't played a game since August, really looking forward to getting back to playing :D

Not long now folks...

The final touches will hopefully be finished today with the roll out of roles tomorrow afternoon. I really hope you all enjoy what myself and Lord have created, we both worked hard for the last 2 months in developing a fresh game. Both of us had a lot on, and unforeseen circumstances for both of us came up (car crash for lord and an unexpected promotion interview for me), but despite all the roadblocks we have a game we are happy to deliver. Enjoy guys.

Pth2009 and banjo are our new players. I will be around as much as possible to guide you both from the pms or backrooms if neccasary. Ask as many questions as you like.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

I’m excited too! Haven’t played in ages. Not sure about the anon accounts though :( they scare me.

Anywho! I’m going to be busy in work this week, busy in college, and busy in werewolf!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,430 ✭✭✭tritium

Cant wait for this! It's my b'day weekend and I'm likely to be rough playing tomorrow but i wouldn't miss it....

.....I truly have an addiction :pac:

Happy Birthday Trit ;)

sullivlo wrote: »
    I’m excited too! Haven’t played in ages. Not sure about the anon accounts though :( they scare me.

Anywho! I’m going to be busy in work this week, busy in college, and busy in werewolf!

Dont let teh Anon accounts scare you, they scare me in terms of the extra work, but for you it can be a way to disguise yourself and play differently.

1. Strawberry Milkshake
    2. Necrominus
    3. Kolido
    4. Bounty Hunter
    5. PTH2009
    6. MollyB
    7. sKeith
    8. Sullivlo
    9. LoughC
    10. Virtanen
    11. yOssar1an22
    12. Barney92
    13. Tritium
    14. Guffy
    15. Duffman13
    16. Digital Solitude
    17. Mr Kingsley
    18. patrickSTARR
    19. Banjo
    20. Stu Redman
    21. Tigger
    22. raze_them_all

Heres the roster, Crosstown and PJ have dropped out but Digi and Banjo have stepped up.

Lets get ready to rumble folks.

• Advertisement

tritium wrote: »
    Cant wait for this! It's my b'day weekend and I'm likely to be rough playing tomorrow but i wouldn't miss it....

.....I truly have an addiction :pac:

Dedicated..... commited, not addicted (Thats what I tell myself).

Happy Birthday, we shall mod kill you in celebration.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Dont let teh Anon accounts scare you, they scare me in terms of the extra work, but for you it can be a way to disguise yourself and play differently.

They can be extra work but they're handy if you have to sub someone roled out you can do it nearly seamlessly.

Nearly. And if you don't get 8-10 dropouts in a game:pac::pac::pac::pac:

Nothing to be worried about:P

We have specific reasons for the anon accounts..... mwa hahahahaha.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Love it. The intrigue, the mystery, the suspense!!!

I may be getting over excited now :pac::pac:

Be excited, I am. The OP hopefully will be up tomorrow afternoon, and Roles will be given out from after that. Hopefully if all goes well then the game thread will be open shortly after the roles are out.

No Pipebombs allowed please. :)

While we have a strong theme, it literally is just for flavour, the game itself is whats important. You dont need to know wrestling to play, though it may help when figuring out roles. Weve tried to make things uncompliacted, but that saying we have some new roles (well new to me). Those unfarmilar should check out teh previous games.

PTH2009 and Banjo, you and others will be given access to anon accounts here on boards. These accounts will given you some a chance to hide your identities to other players. Those given special roles will be given access to a backroom forum where you can plot and organise your special roles, this will be laid out in any PMs sent along with passwords.

The first day (Sunday which is tomorrow) will see the game thread open. At first you wont be allowed to post here, but it will outline the game and some roles of the bad and good teams. It will also outline the rules of the game which we expect to be taken seriously so everyone can enjoy teh game. Read through everything and PM us with any queries (myself or Lord TSC)

Once its open, you will be allowed to post. Tomorrow will be a soft launch, which means it will be an easy day with no game actions. You can post and try suss out who is good and bad. THE FIRST GAME ACTION WILL TAKE PLACE AT 11AM MONDAY.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,430 ✭✭✭tritium

Heel and face turns? :-o

tritium wrote: »
    Heel and face turns? :-o

I-Dunno-What-Were-Fighting-About-Man-WWE-Gif.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,915 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

what time we kicking off at 2morrow ???

Advertisement