Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE : The Sign Up Thread

Options
  • 31-10-2017 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭

Werewolf XX - WWE
    Fs7ZYWr.jpg

Thats right folks, its offical, WWE is taking over the werewolf forum for its 20th game.

Run by myself and Lord TSC, we hope to bring the thrills and spills of Professional Wrestling and dump them into the world of Werewolf.

We wont give too much away yet, but if you want to take part, SIGN UPS FOR THIS GAME ARE NOW OPEN. just add your name in a reply and you're in.

Above this post is a poll, in which you guys can vote for the prfered starting weekend. (Sunday Nov 19th or Nov 26th)

Current sign up list should be on the last page of this thread.

We wont be having any pre game competitions, just simply sign up and you'll get assigned your role come game time.

Players List!
    1. Strawberry Milkshake - (26th)
    2. Necrominus
    3. Kolido
    4. Bounty Hunter
    5. PTH2009
    6. MollyB
    7. sKeith
    8. Sullivlo
    9. LoughC
    10. Virtanen
    11. yOssar1an22
    12. Barney92 (26th)
    13. Tritium
    14. Guffy
    15. Duffman13
    16. Crosstownk

Subs
    1. Digi

Which start date would you prefer? 14 votes

Sunday November 19th
    0% 0 votes
    Sunday November 26th
    28% 4 votes
    Either, just let me play!
    71% 10 votes

Comments

I can only play if on the 26th

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,044 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Voted either. Cos I'm playing regardless.

IN!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

giphy.gif

Oh, I'm in please.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I voted for the earlier time but yeah in either way!

Could be so many fun abilities people could have in this and just think of the gifs Necro!

Big Show - "Face/Heel turn" - Can switch from the good guys team to the bad guys team at any moment. This ability can only be used 50 times in the game.
    wwegif4.gif

The Undertaker - "Buried alive" Can fake his own death only to return later in the game
    tumblr_ntkfiaW3xr1sj4xr4o2_500.gif

Hulk Hogan - "Backstage Politics" - a la mind control ability he Can make people do things they would not usually agree to cos he's the Hulkster Brutha!
    HzJTa89.gif

Vince McMahon - "Kiss my *ss club" - Unless a face wrestler agrees to be converted to the heels (Kiss the bosses ass) then he's fired
    Vince-McMahon-Chap-Stick.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 37,787 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Sign me up

I'll back out in good time if i can't commit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Sign me up

I'll back out in good time if i can't commit

Always good to have new blood, but no pressure.

Read back on other old games can help a bunch if you have time and you can PM me or Lord any questions you may have.

Glad to have you aboard

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

****e. I think I'm away both weekends but if we're having a soft start on the Sunday I might be ok. Would prefer the last weekend in Nov. I'm in anyway!
    I would please like the Stone Cold Steve Austin role, or The Rock, or ooh ooh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease can I be Mankind? I'll even bring my sock puppet to play!

We would be looking at a soft start with the first munch taking place on Monday Morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Count me in

Hard to say which weekend will suit me better yet, but I'll give a temporary yes to both for now

WW XX: Where It All Begins... Again

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Count me in. I’m terribly excited for this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

sKeith

sKeith wrote: »
    sKeith

Yes?

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Yes?
    We wont give too much away yet, but if you want to take part, SIGN UPS FOR THIS GAME ARE NOW OPEN. just add your name in a reply and you're in

sKeith wrote: »
    We wont give too much away yet, but if you want to take part, SIGN UPS FOR THIS GAME ARE NOW OPEN. just add your name in a reply and you're in

You certainly told me.

only trying to follow the instructions given.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

1. Strawberry Milkshake - (26th)
    2. Necrominus
    3. Kolido
    4. Bounty Hunter
    5. PTH2009
    6. MollyB
    7. sKeith
    8. Sullivlo
    9. LoughC
    10. Virtanen

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

I'm in aswell, wasn't going to play this one but the theme brings back some childhood memories :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Stick me down as Sub No.1

BH I like that Undertaker role

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,044 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Could be so many fun abilities people could have in this and just think of the gifs Necro!

This game will hereby known as 'GIFoMania' :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭Guffy

Finally git my connectivity issues sirted. Sorry about the buffy game but im in

• Advertisement

Guffy wrote: »
    Finally git my connectivity issues sirted. Sorry about the buffy game but im in

That's cool bro, no hard feelings...:)

anigif_enhanced-6272-1433355582-2.gif

People that are impatient about start dates can immerse themselves in the music of wrestling for the next few weeks.

Starting with this doozy: 10 hrs of John Cena's theme on loop:pac::pac::pac:

God im just realising what Necro will be like during this game.

Sorry in advance

duffman13 wrote: »
    I'm in aswell, wasn't going to play this one but the theme brings back some childhood memories :)

Childhood memories to me are Big Daddy & Giant Haystacks.

Jeez, I’m old!!!

God im just realising what Necro will be like during this game.

Sorry in advance

I'll let you in on a little secret too.... If it takes place the 26th like it's currently looking like doing so... I'm off ALL week.

UiyVHS.gif

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Necrominus wrote: »
    I'll let you in on a little secret too.... If it takes place the 26th like it's currently looking like doing so... I'm off ALL week.

giphy.gif

Childhood memories to me are Big Daddy & Giant Haystacks.

Jeez, I’m old!!!

Me too...... so this is what its like when doves cry.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,421 ✭✭✭tritium

Sign me up!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Necrominus wrote: »

UiyVHS.gif

8L7zQli.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,090 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

go on so

Advertisement