Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get Netflix cheaper - SEE OP FOR DETAILS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭cletus

Have been on the Mexican account since this thread started. Been meaning to go to Turkey for a couple of months now, but complacency.

Bit the bullet today, and already saved €2.40 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭Starfleet Student

I am using Hola and Revoult and all I get is "There appears to be a problem with the payment method you are trying to use" Anyone got any idea what is wrong? There is enough money on my revolut card in euros and Turkish lira

• Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭flexcon

I am using Hola and Revoult and all I get is "There appears to be a problem with the payment method you are trying to use" Anyone got any idea what is wrong? There is enough money on my revolut card in euros and Turkish lira

most common issue is you are not connected to the turkish site.

Are you seeing turkish lyra or Euro on the netflix website?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,694 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Clear your history and cookies or use incognito mode

The internet isn’t for everyone

flexcon wrote: »
    most common issue is you are not connected to the turkish site.

Are you seeing turkish lyra or Euro on the netflix website?

Turkish Lira

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Clear your history and cookies or use incognito mode

I had done all three and it still hadn't worked.

• Advertisement

Check Revolut settings are allowing online transactions and transactions out of your location and make sure they haven’t blocked the card which happens the odd time
    Other than that I’ve no idea what you’re doing wrong
    I set up a relative using this method an hour ago with no problems

Check Revolut settings are allowing online transactions and transactions out of your location and make sure they haven’t blocked the card which happens the odd time
    Other than that I’ve no idea what you’re doing wrong
    I set up a relative using this method an hour ago with no problems

No look. I'll give it a day and try again tomorrow. Thanks for the advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

Any new netflix families? The guy who was running my last one has decided he does not use it himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭DopeTech

cronos wrote: »
    Any new netflix families? The guy who was running my last one has decided he does not use it himself.

Could ask him to hand it over to you and then you would only need to find one person. And you get to keep you leave watch history etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

cronos wrote: »

I might have a spare space
    Can you wait 1 week?

I have pmd all my family members for renewal, and all have replied (and paid) except one, in fairness they haven't posted in almost 3 weeks, so don't wanna just boot them.

Edit.

Gone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,863 ✭✭✭Soarer

Anyone else have a spare place in their family that they're looking to fill?

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Limpar

Soarer wrote: »
    Anyone else have a spare place in their family that they're looking to fill?

Looking to join one also!

Team up together and your halfway to a foursome

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭kindalen

Hi,
    I have a spare place.

Pm if interested.

families being sold on adverts too if anyone is stuck for a spot

• Registered Users Posts: 8,863 ✭✭✭Soarer

kindalen wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have a spare place.

Pm if interested.

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭beya2009

I was just talking in live chat with netflix Ireland customer service and they don't offer annual pay plans. Seems odd as most subscription services do or can at least accommodate it. I'm not interested paying monthly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

beya2009 wrote: »
    I was just talking in live chat with netflix Ireland customer service and they don't offer annual pay plans. Seems odd as most subscription services do or can at least accommodate it. I'm not interested paying monthly.

If you're using a Turkish/other account and revolut you can exchange 12x the payment and just let it come out each month while it's already gone from your euro account

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Sky etc don't offer annual plans either, nor do broadband providers etc, I don't think spotify do either.

What’s the problem with the money coming out every month it’s just like any other bill ?
    Millions of subscribers all over the world with Netflix seem to be okay with it, the idea of it is people are not locked into a long contract

If you’re chatting to Netflix again please don’t tell them what we are up to here lol

• Advertisement

Sky etc don't offer annual plans either, nor do broadband providers etc, I don't think spotify do either.

But Sky can accommodate it if you ask. No big deal anyway as I have sky go extra with the ps4 pro and anything else I can just stream lol Have virgin broadband with 150mb so pretty sweet lol

What’s the problem with the money coming out every month it’s just like any other bill ?
    Millions of subscribers all over the world with Netflix seem to be okay with it, the idea of it is people are not locked into a long contract

If you’re chatting to Netflix again please don’t tell them what we are up to here lol

lol I wouldn't dream of it:)

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Tdireddi

Anyone a family plan or want to setup one..? PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭kindalen

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 8,238 ✭✭✭Esse85

Happy to join a family and pay via PayPal if there's an opening.

PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 8,629 ✭✭✭corks finest

Get a vpn and select the country you want
    Delete vpn
    Sign on to Netflix
    Done

Price varies depending on the plan you select and country you select
    Niceeeee

• Registered Users Posts: 12,402 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Turkey has gone up with exchange rate. 2 months ago was 5.60,now its 6.60 approx. Still cheaper than 13.99 here

TheDriver wrote: »
    Turkey has gone up with exchange rate. 2 months ago was 5.60,now its 6.60 approx. Still cheaper than 13.99 here

Buying lira using Revolut when it crashed was the way to go

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

TheDriver wrote: »

Are you using Revoult? The last 2 months for me were €3.99 and €4.15

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

Skuxx wrote: »
    Are you using Revoult? The last 2 months for me were €3.99 and €4.15

You on the two screen plan Skuxx?

Advertisement