Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC 216

Options

Comments

Sick of this sh!t about DJ beating the record...... he is fighting nobodies.

Silva to get his record beat Sonnen x2, Leben, Maia, Belfort, Griffin etc.... The runs are not comparable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

Silva to get his record beat Sonnen x2, Leben, Maia, Belfort, Griffin etc.... The runs are not comparable

But you'll suck the farts out of Conor's cinema seat because he beat legends like siver and brimage?

But you'll suck the farts out of Conor's cinema seat because he beat legends like siver and brimage?

I have never been a Conor fanboy? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Silva was also juiced off his tits for the duration of his reign and his "legacy" should now be destroyed.

Since coming back from his ban and finally fighting clean, he has lost to Bisping, Cormier, and was gifted a terrible decision win against Brunson which he clearly lost.

It was all a myth.

Paully D wrote: »
    Silva was also juiced off his tits for the duration of his reign and his "legacy" should now be destroyed.

Since coming back from his ban and finally fighting clean, he has lost to Bisping, Cormier, and was gifted a terrible decision win against Brunson which he clearly lost.

It was all a myth.

Yeah but to be fair he is returning after a severe leg break and he is like 50 :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

dunham too tough for his own good

Is this PPV running a little later than normal?

Godbeer got his show and win money, and avoids a fight that he was probably going to lose anyway and get cut after.

I think this has worked out nicely for him.

Is this PPV running a little later than normal?

Yep. The remembrance stuff at the beginning has it about 15-20 minutes behind normal schedule.

There's 5 fights on this main card too. Long night!

Godbeer got his show and win money, and avoids a fight that he was probably going to lose anyway and get cut after.

I think this has worked out nicely for him.

No way they would have cut him, Heavyweights need to lose a lot to get cut. He is 1-1, he would at least have got one more chance if he got cut imo.

Good for him getting that show/win money though, he can now take another fight soon and get paid again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Amazingfun

Amazingfun wrote: »

Delighted with the result of that fight, none of those warriors deserved to lose.

Beautiful stuff, it's almost impossible to grasp the enormity of what they are experiencing in Vegas. Dunham sure as hell demonstrated VegasStrong --unreal comeback.

It seems to me like that judges are using the new criteria while scoring the fights, even though Nevada hasn't adopted the new rules?

It seems to me like that judges are using the new criteria while scoring the fights, even though Nevada hasn't adopted the new rules?

Why, how did you score that last fight?

Wish they would have just stuck this on the undercard ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭creeper1

ricero wrote: »
    Jasus rogen is looking very old these days

I was thinking that myself. Looks awful to be honest. He seems to look much younger/ healthier in his podcast.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭brendanwalsh

This could go until 7am lads. Get the coffee brewing.

This could go until 7am lads. Get the coffee brewing.

I had an energy drink at 12:30 and then took a sleeping tablet at about 3:30 so it would kick in around half 5. :( Hopefully this fight ends quickly

Some nice ground game

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Some shock here if werdum was to lose

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I can't see this one lasting long.....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

thought so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

Who the f*ck was that guy?

lol, wow

haha not one punch landed there :D

Thank god! Now we can get this dj fight on the road

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

now for 25mins of Dj dancing around, please god finish him.

Gamebred wrote: »
    now for 25mins of Dj dancing around, please god finish him.

I will seriously be a happy man if DJ falls short of breaking Silvas record tonight :D

Get ready to witness history.

It's extremely hard to see him being beaten any time soon either. He could rack up an insurmountable amount of defences which may never be broken in our lifetimes.

I hope he just keeps pouring on the wins and doesn't bother with any "super fights".

• Advertisement

Love Borg's walkout tune............................miracle time maybe??

Advertisement