Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless Earphones

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭smilerf

I recommend the Enacfire E60

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Thanks all much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Matt Bianco

Just received these based on recommendation above - stunning sound and highly recommended

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭ozzy jr

Are the apple AirPods any good? I’ve seen them priced at €145. Do they ever go below that or would I be better off getting a different type for similar money?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭xtal191

ozzy jr wrote: »
    Are the apple AirPods any good? I’ve seen them priced at €145. Do they ever go below that or would I be better off getting a different type for similar money?

The Pro's are very good, the others are pretty meh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭karlitob

Just received these based on recommendation above - stunning sound and highly recommended

Was thinking of picking up these. I need them to pair to two phones and my laptop - do you know if they do this and if so is the connection reliable.

Also need them to last the day - on phone a lit. What’s battery like?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭Captain Red Beard

karlitob wrote: »
    Was thinking of picking up these. I need them to pair to two phones and my laptop - do you know if they do this and if so is the connection reliable.

Also need them to last the day - on phone a lit. What’s battery like?

Thanks

I've connected them to my phone, tablet and television. The battery is pretty good, I wear them in work and get the whole day from them. I think from a full charge it's 5 hours continuous playback with the charging case holding enough juice for 2 more full charges.

smilerf wrote: »
    I recommend the Enacfire E60

You find these good for running and exercising?

You find these good for running and exercising?
    I use a wheelchair so I can't say I'm afraid

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭karlitob

I've connected them to my phone, tablet and television. The battery is pretty good, I wear them in work and get the whole day from them. I think from a full charge it's 5 hours continuous playback with the charging case holding enough juice for 2 more full charges.
    Thanks for that. Just to check. Can they connect to all three at the same time. Personal ohone, work phone, teams on laptop etc.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Jabra 65T are on offer in Harvey Norman for €49, usual price is €149.
    They are 70 GBP on Amazon excluding any import taxes.
    Seems like a decent deal!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,149 ✭✭✭corkie

Skuxx wrote: »

Link since you didn't care to post. Add €5.99 DPD delivery because covid.

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭Skuxx

corkie wrote: »
    Link since you didn't care to post. Add €5.99 DPD delivery because covid.

Or maybe I simply forgot!! I hope someday to be as perfect as you! ;) ( I wont say what I really think as I'll probably get banned!)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,386 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Thanks for the heads up.

smilerf wrote: »
    I use a wheelchair so I can't say I'm afraid

Sorry for the assumption and thanks for the recommendation and feedback

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭hold my beer

What were they? The link is broken. Was it the Jabra over ears?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

What were they? The link is broken. Was it the Jabra over ears?
    I'm almost sure it was these ones

https://www.amazon.de/Jabra-Sport-Kopfh%C3%B6rer-Bluetooth-telefonieren-Sprachsteuerung-Schwarz/dp/B07DRHB3MR/

• Registered Users Posts: 44 santry

I ordered these last night based on the recommendations here but got a cancellation email today, would you say they are out of stock ???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

santry wrote: »
    I ordered these last night based on the recommendations here but got a cancellation email today, would you say they are out of stock ???

Just ordered them their about an hour ago. Got confirmation email so fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 44 santry

Just ordered them their about an hour ago. Got confirmation email so fingers crossed

I got the confirmation email last night as well but unfortunately got the cancellation one today.

• Advertisement

santry wrote: »
    I got the confirmation email last night as well but unfortunately got the cancellation one today.

Balls. Sure I'll let you know if I get the same.

Balls. Sure I'll let you know if I get the same.

Got dispatch notification so hopefully all good now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭xtal191

Can get Sennheiser Momentum 3s for €179.99 in their outlet store at the moment

https://en-ie.sennheiser-outlet.com/shops/detail.php?product_id=3954

• Registered Users Posts: 12,386 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Got dispatch notification so hopefully all good now

Ordered Saturday, got notification on Sunday of a three week delay.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,836 ✭✭✭statto25

xtal191 wrote: »
    Can get Sennheiser Momentum 3s for €179.99 in their outlet store at the moment

https://en-ie.sennheiser-outlet.com/shops/detail.php?product_id=3954

Linky no worky

• Registered Users Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭54and56

Hi all,

Looking for good value over ear Bluetooth headphone recommendations for use with an NVIDIA Shield streaming IPTV or Plex content.

No need for any sort of active noise control but a good strong Bluetooth connection which allows the user to walk around including into and through adjacent rooms would be perfect.

54and56 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Looking for good value over ear Bluetooth headphone recommendations for use with an NVIDIA Shield streaming IPTV or Plex content.

No need for any sort of active noise control but a good strong Bluetooth connection which allows the user to walk around including into and through adjacent rooms would be perfect.
    mpow h12

I'm still gutted I got 2 dodgy pairs of SoundPeats TrueAir2s. Anyone any recommendations for similar type i.e. not in ear canal? My Soundcore P2s are moving around too much when jogging. Constantly have to fiddle with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

I'm still gutted I got 2 dodgy pairs of SoundPeats TrueAir2s. Anyone any recommendations for similar type i.e. not in ear canal? My Soundcore P2s are moving around too much when jogging. Constantly have to fiddle with them.

3rd time lucky on the SoundPeats?

• Advertisement

quarryman wrote: »
    3rd time lucky on the SoundPeats?

It's certainly crossed my mind :pac: There seems to be a lot of people out here very happy with them.

Advertisement