Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nespresso innissia machine 58e in Debenhams

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭alksander

lfc200 wrote: »
    The milk is quite probably from the exact same producer in both chains so that would surprise me!

I consistently get a worse froth from Dunnes milk compared to the others (a bit more specific: in the last 6 months from the south Dublin shops I buy from). It is easy to confirm the source though, all of them should have factory label (IE number ...).

Thanks all. Purchased a Citiz with milk (frother integrated into the machine so one plug) and also got the 90 euro free coffee offer along with the coffee (not out of date) included with the machine

I couldn't be happier with it. Great Coffee and the hot milk in 80 seconds is just brilliant. I'm a convert. :D

Machine was under 150 euro in Kildare Outlet store -so less than retail shops and online stores that i've looked at.

Thanks all. Purchased a Citiz with milk (frother integrated into the machine so one plug) and also got the 90 euro free coffee offer along with the coffee (not out of date) included with the machine

I couldn't be happier with it. Great Coffee and the hot milk in 80 seconds is just brilliant. I'm a convert. :D

Machine was under 150 euro in Kildare Outlet store -so less than retail shops and online stores that i've looked at.

Forgot to add- free coffee stand included- so this is very much a bargain alert- 199 euro in Harvey Norman right now with 90 euro coffee offer but without coffee stand.
    http://www.harveynorman.ie/small-appliances/coffee-machines/nespresso-en/krups-nespresso-citiz-coffee-machine-xn760540.html

• Registered Users Posts: 16,524 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Anyone have problems with their machine ?

Mine wont pierce the capsule correctly and no water is passing through the capsule ,its just ended up in the tray.
    Have only ever used the oficial capsules and it gets very little use ,I doubt it has gotten used 100 times.

Is there any easy fix or get back to Nespresso for a replacement,its only 5 months old.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Nutser

If you call Nespresso they will talk you through some troubleshooting steps. I've had several issues over the years and always found them very helpful and the issues resolved quickly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,434 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

No issues with mine

alksander wrote: »
    I consistently get a worse froth from Dunnes milk compared to the others (a bit more specific: in the last 6 months from the south Dublin shops I buy from). It is easy to confirm the source though, all of them should have factory label (IE number ...).

Definitely a difference between Avonmore milk and Premier Dairies milk- Premier better on thick froth.

Probably trial and error. I do know the person who sold me the machine said low fat milk works best V's full fat. Haven't tried full-fat yet.

Advertisement