Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nespresso innissia machine 58e in Debenhams

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

id phone nespresso about the missing offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

I'm getting the machine delivered today. Would I still quality for the promotion?

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭WayneEnterprise

I'm getting the machine delivered today. Would I still quality for the promotion?

If you bought it before October 7th then yes. Otherwise I'd say not as the offer has expired.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Thebeast078

If you bought it before October 7th then yes. Otherwise I'd say not as the offer has expired.

Offer ends today on the Nespresso site

https://www.nespresso.com/uk/en/2017-summer-promotion

Just checked it there and getting an error...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Murt10

Save yourself a tenner and buy one in Hardly Normal for E49

http://www.harveynorman.ie/small-appliances/coffee-machines/nespresso-en/inissia-nespresso-machine-xn100140.html

I bought one over the weekend in the Blanchardstown branch..

it also includes a sample pack of 16 pods of various different flavours. Also Lidl pods also work in the nespresso machine.

• Advertisement

Murt10 wrote: »
    Save yourself a tenner and buy one in Hardly Normal for E40

http://www.harveynorman.ie/small-appliances/coffee-machines/nespresso-en/inissia-nespresso-machine-xn100140.html

I bought one over the weekend in the Blanchardstown branch..

it also includes a sample pack of 16 pods of various different flavours. Also Lidl pouches also work.

links to a €49 one

Offer ends today on the Nespresso site

https://www.nespresso.com/uk/en/2017-summer-promotion

Just checked it there and getting an error...

I'm getting an error too. I've emailed them about it.

I'm getting an error too. I've emailed them about it.

Me too, lets see what they come back with :)

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Spider Rico

Shlippery wrote: »
    Was your the outside of the box for the machine surrounded by a big blue "summer promotion" cardboard cover? Maybe they removed it after offer expired! Try call and ask, you might get lucky! - The voucher could be redeemed until Dec 31st as far as I know, you just had to purchase before Oct 7th

Ah, there was one on those - it fell off and the Nespresso rep picked it up but I didn't get it back from her! :(

I'll follow up and hopefully get my hands on one.

Ah, there was one on those - it fell off and the Nespresso rep picked it up but I didn't get it back from her! :(

I'll follow up and hopefully get my hands on one.

Just to note - it's the blue postcard INSIDE the box you need, not the wrapper around the outside of the box.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

can anyone post the link for 150 discovery capsules on the nespresso website, I can't find them.
    I'm hoping to add the free cups and free aeroccino with first order.  Thanks.

tonic wine wrote: »
    can anyone post the link for 150 discovery capsules on the nespresso website, I can't find them.

https://www.nespresso.com/ie/en/order/capsules/original/introductory-selection-150-coffee-capsules

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

https://www.nespresso.com/ie/en/order/capsules/original/introductory-selection-150-coffee-capsules
    Cheers.  Product is unavailable unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Cheers.  Product is unavailable unfortunately.

Keep an eye, the expiry date on that link seems wrong, it appears to new accounts only as far as I know, and disappears once you redeem it .
    I got it here.

https://www.nespresso.com/ie/new-to-nespresso?icid=hp_left-push-top_welcomeoffer

Me too, lets see what they come back with :)

Did they come back to you yet?

Did they come back to you yet?

Not a word and at this stage I am not expecting anything from them. Will have to await until next promo me thinks......:mad:

Not a word and at this stage I am not expecting anything from them. Will have to await until next promo me thinks......:mad:

Same with me. Really disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Sixtoes

My Aerocinno is only producing bubbly milk at the moment. Bit of a pain. Anyone else experiencing this?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,472 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Sixtoes wrote: »
    My Aerocinno is only producing bubbly milk at the moment. Bit of a pain. Anyone else experiencing this?

I said it earlier but the aerocinnos are simply too unreliable. They’re super sensitive to the milk and get dramatically worse over time. Nespresso are excellent at replacing them though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

I said it earlier but the aerocinnos are simply too unreliable. They’re super sensitive to the milk and get dramatically worse over time. Nespresso are excellent at replacing them though.

The fat content of the milk can cause problems with frothing although we have had issues with both full fat & light milks. There's no quick solution; it's just trial & error

We originally contacted Nespresso about it and were told, I kid you not, to store the unit upside-down :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I think it works best with ice cold milk and when the aerocinno itself is cold.

donegal. wrote: »
    I think it works best with ice cold milk and when the aerocinno itself is cold.

Yeah I'd second this, my experience too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭Ken Tucky

As below its the fat content. You will have loads of froth in the summer and it will happen randomly during the colder months. Couldn't believe it myself when told but its true

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭alksander

There is big difference between the milks in different chains (both full fat & light ones). The best ones seem to be Tesco's and Supervalu's, while Dunnes milk never froths (for me at least).

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭phelant

We just used semi skimmed from any source and heat it. I also removed the metal ring from the spinner. Good froth every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,472 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

fdevine wrote: »
    The fat content of the milk can cause problems with frothing although we have had issues with both full fat & light milks. There's no quick solution; it's just trial & error

We originally contacted Nespresso about it and were told, I kid you not, to store the unit upside-down :rolleyes:

They used to be really good for swapping them out. The trial and error and wasting milk was why we got rid of ours,

• Registered Users Posts: 12,434 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I used skimmed dunnes or tesco milk and always get the desired heat and froth

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭alksander

Also make sure to adhere to the volume limitations (the smaller one if using the bigger metal spinner, or more volume with smaller plastic spinner), otherwise it wont work.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,624 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Mine worked perfect ( I have it 2 weeks) until today. I have tried froth for coffee on 3 occasions and each time large bubbles of milk. All the times previous it was thick foam very similar to a coffee shop. The milk I use all the time is Avonmore and it was a fresh 2 ltr which I opened this morning.
    I have read about the milk variations , full vs low fat, lower fat content in winter etc.

I will monitor it over the weekend but it’s just annoying that the concsistancy is off at the moment,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭lfc200

alksander wrote: »
    There is big difference between the milks in different chains (both full fat & light ones). The best ones seem to be Tesco's and Supervalu's, while Dunnes milk never froths (for me at least).

The milk is quite probably from the exact same producer in both chains so that would surprise me!

Advertisement