Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feedback on Star Trek Game

Options
1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Has anyone been in contact with Max again re: COP?? Not to annoy the man or anything of course but I'd imagine it's a problem only he can rectify....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

And while I'm here... really enjoyed the game (even if I did make a total balls of it for the village)

Twas my first time playing NRV and I think I got a bit carried away about being cannon fodder hence the massive amount of posts and barely any substance.

I don't think I'd play the same way again but it was interesting to say the least. Of course, next time now I don't have an astronomical high post count ye'll probably lynch me for being a wolf :pac:

Thanks mods.

I told Max about it alright but he hasn't been back to me. I don't think he is very active here on boards at the moment so he will be back to me when ever he is. I won't be bagering about it tbh.

I also said about paying him for use of the site and he said it wasn't costing him anything so not sure what to do with that.

Ah sorry this is in the feedback thread again. But its kinda feedback right :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I told Max about it alright but he hasn't been back to me. I don't think he is very active here on boards at the moment so he will be back to me when ever he is. I won't be bagering about it tbh.

I also said about paying him for use of the site and he said it wasn't costing him anything so not sure what to do with that.

Ah sorry this is in the feedback thread again. But its kinda feedback right :)

Oh no, I wasn't suggesting to bother him over and over again. If you contacted him that's grand.

Surely there's some cost involved though...??? Best not to press the issue if he's happy anyways

• Advertisement

Yeah Mick, best to do as Necro asks and badger him.

Pter wrote: »
    Yeah Mick, best to do as Necro asks and badger him.

americanbadgerfwsmed.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Necrominus wrote: »
    Oh no, I wasn't suggesting to bother him over and over again. If you contacted him that's grand.

Surely there's some cost involved though...??? Best not to press the issue if he's happy anyways

I think he said before that he hosts the site himself, could be wrong though.

If that's the case its just a home server he's probably got running anyways, and we use his domain changeofplan so its not a new website in any case.

There's still electricity and hardware costs involved though

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭tritium

Tigger wrote: »
    o if trit had been the seer he could have become a wolf

Nah thats just crazy talk. Im immune to wolfiness :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

tritium wrote: »
    Nah thats just crazy talk. Im immune to wolfiness :pac:

its mad how you and uriel have such opposite role draws

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

its mad how you and uriel have such opposite role draws

What?

Uriel. wrote: »
    What?

your often a wolf aintcha

your often a wolf aintcha

Once maybe twice....

Uriel. wrote:
    Once maybe twice....

Such a wolf thing to say.

Such a wolf thing to say.

Lies. Damn lies and fairytales

Mick where did you move the baddie, data and dead room forums to in the archive - we cant get them to show their posts!

Mick where did you move the baddie, data and dead room forums to in the archive - we cant get them to show their posts!

Meant to tell you... that should be fixed now:o:o:o:o

Ah for flip sake. Sorry Mick!

How did you fix it?

How did you fix it?

Moved the threads back to their original location. It was simple once I figured out where they were

• Advertisement

._.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

⊂((〃 ̄⊥ ̄〃))⊃

I've no idea what you guys are on about. ðŸ€

moved most of the rooms to ac=rchives so people ca red them

http://changeofplangames.com/wwforum/forumdisplay.php?fid=202

i did this thing with your login to make the recent backroom readable to people

i pmed necro about it and he fixed it once theyhad propper admin acess again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I've no idea what you guys are on about. ðŸ€
    Star Trek Backrooms in the archives is all fixed now, althought its hidden from view.

Special access just for you Mick.
    http://changeofplangames. com/wwforum/forumdisplay.php?fid=189
    spoilers make it too hard. screw that.

sKeith wrote: »
    Star Trek Backrooms in the archives is all fixed now, althought its hidden from view.

Special access just for you Mick.
    http://changeofplangames.com/wwforum/forumdisplay.php?fid=189
    spoilers make it too hard. screw that.

clever keithy

Advertisement