Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feedback on Star Trek Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Pter wrote: »
    Aww :(

Awww Vlad! I don't mean to say you are not. When I had posted I hadn't seen your posts. Was just MJ's one

hugs xx :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

When I looked at the forum team a few minutes ago, Max was the only admin listed. Maybe there are still some admin permissions not set from his end?

Max is Super Admin I believe, so he's a step above what any of us ever were.

Have we access to Forum permissions?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

Max is Super Admin I believe, so he's a step above what any of us ever were.

That's entirely possible. I'm not au fait with the backend of the forum software, so I am not sure of the specifics of it. I was only going with what I can see, and hypothesising based on that. Hopefully there will be a positive conclusion to it soon though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

That's entirely possible. I'm not au fait with the backend of the forum software, so I am not sure of the specifics of it. I was only going with what I can see, and hypothesising based on that. Hopefully there will be a positive conclusion to it soon though.

Wolf

Ah it'll get sorted at some stage

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

Not Wolf, not even Worf, but yeah, it'll get sorted, somehow, some day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Nope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Is Tigger not great in the backrooms? can he sort it out? make him and admin

yeah pm me a login if you can

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Tigger wrote: »

I don't know it but hopefully someone sees the post and does!

did you get the log in?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

If you're still having problems lash me on the password and I'll try as well.... 22 eyes are better than 20 after all

• Advertisement

did you get the log in?

No ?

Did you nuke COP Tiglet?

Uriel. wrote: »
    Did you nuke COP Tiglet?

no
    no one sent me a login

Will someone who has the password send it to tigger I'm on my mobile and I'd have to switch emails and hassle. If not I'll do it when I'm home

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Will someone who has the password send it to tigger I'm on my mobile and I'd have to switch emails and hassle. If not I'll do it when I'm home

Done. I think

is brokeb

:(

cant access the ad=min panels to change thins
    max has been doing stuff somaybe hell fix it

ormaybey its gone

moved most of the rooms to ac=rchives so people ca red them

http://changeofplangames. com/wwforum/forumdisplay.php?fid=202

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

datas dodgy data thread is very good.

sKeith wrote: »
    datas dodgy data thread is very good.

I'll move to hebrest tomorriw
    Tom much football and beer today

how is it that the seer couldnt mroph?
    was that said or just told to data?

what happened if the recruiter picked the seer?

Uriel.

On a point of clarification. The seer can't morph. He either was or he wasn't the seer. He can't have started as the seer and became something else...

• Advertisement

Im not sure i understand the context of the questions, but will try my best to answer:

Not sure i understand the difference between saying and telling data something?

If recruiter picked the seer, the seer became a wolf and lost their peeking powers.

I dont see why the seer couldnt become a wolf.....maybe i am missing something though! :)

It was in the game rules that a recruited roled player would lose any abilities they had.

how is it that the seer couldnt mroph?
    was that said or just told to data?

what happened if the recruiter picked the seer?

Uriel.

On a point of clarification. The seer can't morph. He either was or he wasn't the seer. He can't have started as the seer and became something else...

The way i picked up that thread of comms was, data, thinking to himself, On monday, i think mr red is the seer, but on tiesday mr red is acting in ways that the seer would not, and the seer can't morpth, so mr red is not the seer.
    some sort of internal dialogue, which Uriel came in to clarify, but was not strictly necessary for data, as he already knew the answer.

The way i picked up that thread of comms was, data, thinking to himself, On monday, i think mr red is the seer, but on tiesday mr red is acting in ways that the seer would not, and the seer can't morpth, so mr red is not the seer.
    some sort of internal dialogue, which Uriel came in to clarify, but was not strictly necessary for data, as he already knew the answer.

If the seer was recruited would he not morph into the wolf ?

If the seer was recruited would he not morph into the wolf ?

If the seer was recruited, the borg would inject deanna troi with thousands of borg nanites and see would become one with borg.

If the seer was recruited, the borg would inject deanna troi with thousands of borg nanites and see would become one with borg.

o if trit had been the seer he could have become a wolf

o if trit had been the seer he could have become a wolf
    The topic was brought up. http://changeofplangames. com/wwforum/showthread.php?tid=690&pid=38031#pid38031

I think the reason trit wasn't a choice for conversion later on, when it was discussed again with purpose, was he was in a pool of 3 that would be higher suspects of being converted than a choice from outside of that pool.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,103 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

very enjoyable game, so thanks mods.

my only complaint (not really a complaint, i dont possess the correct word) was the role of Q. i personally dont like the jester role in general. it adds an element of pot luck which takes away from trying to use logic/reason.

as jean luc said 'To do so would introduce an unstable element to a critical situation'

aside from that, great game

• Advertisement

Love the quote Yoss

Advertisement