Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Options
1164165166167168170»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,185 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote:
    This was me in the Wolf backroom

A chance to send me to the psych ward is it? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

beakerjoe wrote: »
    This was me in the Wolf backroom

giphy.gif

Meanwhile drumpot was like 'Italy or France.....hmmmm why not both'

TpCCEah.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Pter wrote: »
    Meanwhile drumpot was like 'Italy or France.....hmmmm why not both'

TpCCEah.jpg

No one ever picks Italy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Yeah I'm an idiot. Pter asked me to change everyone's permissions to 'registered' so that everyone could see all the backrooms. I thought I was being really clever by ticking the 'select all users' button and then changed everyone at once. As soon as I did it I was like - oh no wait. But it was too late. So there's no admins anymore that can switch over the current game to viewable by all registered users. Only Max can do that.

QED - I'm an idiot.

Nah, to be fair it's a very easy mistake to make! :) Don't beat yourself up over it too much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Nah, to be fair it's a very easy mistake to make! :) Don't beat yourself up over it too much.

At least we have access to all the other games.

• Advertisement

965 posts wtf thats more then half of all posts in some early games. remember a time when ye thought me and tiggs posted a lot ha :)

its insane

965 posts wtf thats more then half of all posts in some early games. remember a time when ye thought me and tiggs posted a lot ha :)

its insane

Its a wonder ye were able to find any wolves back then :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,185 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

965 posts wtf thats more then half of all posts in some early games. remember a time when ye thought me and tiggs posted a lot ha

Is this directed at me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,042 ✭✭✭Guffy

Necrominus wrote: »
    Is this directed at me :D

Man i really wish ypu had time to do the back up game

Guffy wrote:
    Man i really wish ypu had time to do the back up game

Me too! I barely have time to think at the moment with getting my bearings in the new job though. Would be fun

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Necrominus wrote: »
    Me too! I barely have time to think at the moment with getting my bearings in the new job though. Would be fun

Abesnce makes the heart grow fonder

Still no sign of Max to let us back into the backrooms.

Did somebody reach out to max, and we are not all assuming somebody else sent a mail?

sKeith wrote:
    Did somebody reach out to max, and we are not all assuming somebody else sent a mail?

Jay did iirc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Jay did iirc

Nope. I thought some of you guys did.

Ah ffs :D

I checked and Max hadn't been on boards in a few weeks so presumed thats why we didnt get back in. Jayo is taking the piss right? :confused::D

Yeah I've locked us all out like a proper idiot. We've mailed Jay to see if he can let one of us back in (not me). So it'll take a while anyway till he sees it. Sorry. :o
    sKeith wrote: »
    Jay did iirc
    Jayop wrote: »
    Nope. I thought some of you guys did.
    Ah ffs :D

Sums it up. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Sums it up. :D

Sooo.... Given all that, has anyone mailed max? Anyone wanna take responsibility? :P I can if no one else has done it yet.

Sooo.... Given all that, has anyone mailed max? Anyone wanna take responsibility? :P I can if no one else has done it yet.

Not sure if its was done but its done again. Hope it was the right max mind :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Does anyone know Max IRL that can maybe text him lol? or FB message him?

• Advertisement

Does anyone know Max IRL that can maybe text him lol? or FB message him?

I heard somewhere that Tigger was max.....?

Not sure if its was done but its done again. Hope it was the right max mind :pac:
    In backrooms, down bottom left, you will see 'forum teams' link. you can email him from in there if unsure.

In backrooms, down bottom left, you will see 'forum teams' link. you can email him from in there if unsure.

Ah no I was just joking. I'll email him in a few days if I don't here back here so.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

I think molly should do it.... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,042 ✭✭✭Guffy

I heard somewhere that Tigger was max.....?

That was just in the communtirs multiverse

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Uriel. wrote: »
    I think molly should do it.... :p
    :p:(

Advertisement