Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

sKeith wrote: »
    oct 3 to oct 17 is no sKeith time. :(

Alicante?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

oct 3 to oct 17 is no sKeith time. :(

I won't know till I get rostered I either. New job is shift - 6 days on, 4 days off.

Actually perfect for playing WW if the dates coincide.

Once I get settled in I'll probably be able to play at work but that'll take a few months so it'll be by the grace of the game times if I can play or not till I figure things out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

torrevieja

Jayop wrote: »
    Alicante?
    flying into alicante on the 3rd, will probably rent a car and drive to trorrevieja.

Aer Lingus Flight 574
    4 Oct-Confirmation
    Dublin DUB
    16:50
    Alicante ALC
    20:45

• Advertisement

4th to the 18th.. lucky i rechecked the itinary.

just like me to arrive at the airport on the 3rd and look like a plonker.

return
    Total Amount EUR 113.98

not bad :)

1404958-7284-Torrevieja-Bungalow_Crop_0_0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

MURICA! **** YEAH! COMING AGAIN TO SAVE THE MOTHER****ING DAY YEAH

• Advertisement

i usualy fly into murcia, but this time i fly into alicante.

giphy.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Digi are you plotting another FB game shortly?

hmm, i might have to join FB to get my fixx.

do you need an invite to join or can you just browse to some website and sign up?

always thought of fb as a kidies program of some sort that us old folks are excluded from.

like that twitter machine gadget that vincent browne always goes on about.

i tried to buy one in argos and they just looked at me like i had two heads when i asked for one.

sKeith wrote:
    do you need an invite to join or can you just browse to some website and sign up?

PM Digi and he'll sort you out with access (it's his baby).
    I played 2 games and got munched night 1 in the first and lynched day 1 in the second :(

• Advertisement

i'm afraid to pm people without asking first,..

digi, can i pm you please.

Can you make the account under the name sKeith please, and make the password
    9UwSjC74_hXDe[z2%v27!N`GW+z`hVQVh)ess_]76XFu+zA'6nP59<3*gDx6j%efh5mdfcW"YA"-AwZn,,;@VgAh{A@ben76%f+(p[@8KEZJs``T&amp;4.k*z*X4+jjYJY9h/8urq6?~%2N7b~{&_#3H6$Mu<U'Gcy-t%X2$]P^qK!Y.'w_gJ{>`s%47sqxYN`6$bJ:&gXPN^A,QuuPH+@T+;w{HVv_J>P(WA<UA_x(MaM.'(hS>{*+L5V}Lqm*!mL\\*%HLA;C};4p_tDH/.Cpq\;;Yxu"F<4hDAs>akB(Y@{g)z$vq92W84RHvkT.t~t.:.:R%!th%L'z<bK94\?U+uG%Uy`S/X;6`[L!m~Phpb8z7W7%Z}dL~+hMRYUd-,br]PBa{qeR\)jt'=^c!Uy539Q*/whFdBeP+&!]g\?93U.*UreP]96{3C~gqn".>y{=zadz=-AX/v6BN>$"&>!zL?ht+{63eC>Z(W-TMa)Gazvm(xKVY7hyt]j:RkHH')d4WjD&2]j};s,HW=!Rm,)q$@`huVG)'{'%uMy[Qy52rzFp>?,m%yZ7k5fB'F>4bF+:kVz.R!@U\{apuUy2k!ghrE-\z:s9[y?wtd`B}%(-`]qW+^/mcd>Dd)/$f\\&7d.=PLf^P*kSn8z9dGv-94}QQuVgU.G8EzCs!(_D$Qgw;{&~cc`A"k4*x5t%3"N*_2\s*H{/h*zY{:>`"qt#Lk;/q])kK6+<c3KU["4CPhSUS[Y/b66@ZGxFrpjpn>:jU#D<:>MW;7#*:peDr#48mLt`~'?Y`@(,7V>^BMG'r2,xx#(f~:%<s`RKJ=)=EM}A+H.Uc3N}y>wR22nC$qj[y2Y7G`{v$~Q--]P9U)JmtyQ(Gm^{TUhk<4,zVGdD[CKr#3Y*\Yx?Tdb5NtMZY=qvqpY5}p=>t}kT.h9ND,SC<j;?Z-dSR5K5&k@=.g!?n'ASGes`~2/5a*eQ738zJgT/=Wm>YR`S]y)mfH9kzwg]%G{k%?\g&xbCQNc.xhS2:>WfuabUh@59*DU'UB{Ank-c8UBA/N&4&Ur4qB9Dtv32NWt):6$nD\p-:8L+[zD,^A@mHu$Y_W&;R,E*4Evy$k4>$ncD+A[yNLVre8NFd;/DB>@W~tUV;m>eVTjm'gN<he#Cxn%&^+]*sx6-]2",X#V4me9yW_k5>]tU,FNWc'/vQYR;]!kgjJ9MhZZX2JS"wY6("($TD&~-t>D&W3H,.*/sf%tt<d+7Qf*nN"T%G(.gXAz8be7+R-yv*(:N7trDPr[Yfu3[?s94j'H;j?R!]6xwafgLv$pL5uxZ:Qgg]w,4}-.W^7J+Qsse&]VcL!n82[@D'H:A3^nGt$2P*L`bhB4p_\?E{7aaNT])%`FF#_'y^7b,]@g?@R*A`s5X.L*E=5.qeq)`<=s.R?!w2))]$j4F@rWDu2SYk$u2+7sm)hWm2=R8#w,]+heAL)pdKVY72EkK9cH}@Hz#}zwe&gt;$EJ8'U#g&&vyBwaG!]r(r68M9XCB'M`h)G87SR5*~\`~A[^uH{kvrV.'w3,CBZ@$P).*R2/d>+(G+S7hc`EF6#GNqZSYkS9r2.r[YcTy&qY[zH&H%uF]MKZz?>D^hwU;fb*`q5Ez(#(bK#A6;(HN@~PStQAxCR5jL+6QuVCLr3aCqvUWn/2X.B:KFb2ZgMxv*qmf_9uej3Sn^MXWn;Sn$Ke@~dzGHdZBK[]Da)WK*S\Rgwh'(EdDWZBv>Ruy&R8%HX"!_cZ9%52v\!%S5vqbJ`D++K'!uf%`rU+87Wbdeu8uC$H*`P@ejEA5V5adKE{(U`QDp+[3HwUa([d7e"8(`$N)u2U(}ty$5#U/j?S!-agSYs@^Hd{jWS#3+B-QtZ5rTXjDMDqc-zV,.:j.7#7mGP(={=dR?..}r_:'(J\}yux%A=gGjG;jG\#{EQKz\?}sG\-8k!bN\.)6Wy[h)>H\Sh[~rvhB=%[:L;!j9zc~)4n{+=_Zsy`,]UhF@R_=Q^=j'9>6}MVmB[mJs?Au#NntU>c7FaP&Ls?r[3sm;Scrf/x'#}MS5pE8w;Z

its 2048 characters long so i hope it cant be hacked easily.

i hear of peoples fb accounts being hacked and causing them real crap isssues.,

i heard of this person on facebook got bullied http://www.facebook.com/profile.php=?3aCqvUWn/ and couldn't leave their house anymore because they were afraid of what people would say about them. i dont want to get bullied like that person did.

did you hear about that story?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

just like me to arrive at the airport on the 3rd and look like a plonker.

I'm in Torrevieja that week. 3rd to the 10th. We'll meet for a pint?

anyhow, i don't wanna end up like them, so , change a few letters on the password and pm it back to me, so that it can't be seen on the www interwebs public forums.

Jayop wrote: »
    I'm in Torrevieja that week. 3rd to the 10th. We'll meet for a pint?

definitely! pm me for my phone number.

• Advertisement

Holiday Beers Holiday Beers Holiday Beers Holiday Beers Holiday Beers Holiday Beers Holiday Beers Holiday Beers Holiday Beers Holiday Beers Holiday Beers Holiday Beers Holiday Beers Holiday Beers Holiday Beers Holiday Beers Holiday Beers Holiday Beers Holiday Beers Holiday Beers Holiday Beers
    giphy.gif
    Holiday Beers Holiday Beers Holiday Beers Holiday Beers Holiday Beers Holiday Beers Holiday Beers Holiday Beers Holiday Beers Holiday Beers Holiday Beers Holiday Beers Holiday Beers Holiday Beers Holiday Beers Holiday Beers Holiday Beers Holiday Beers Holiday Beers Holiday Beers Holiday Beers

Advertisement