Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

congrats bj. high 5

• Registered Users Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Guffy

Welcome bj. Gg. I nearly messed it up but we got there in the end...

What is the story with the backrooms? Any idea when back online?

someone inadvertently unpermissioned everybody, only max has the power to fix, so, we must wait patiently until max reads his emails.

Guffy wrote: »
    Welcome bj. Gg. I nearly messed it up but we got there in the end...

What is the story with the backrooms? Any idea when back online?

we had the grumpy fallback. i think we were fine....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    My worst game ever and I've never been very good at it.

Would have loved to see the Shaman powers activated, they sounded like fun.

Man all I'd say is you gotta throw more **** around, if at LYLO all you can say is "I'm not a wolf" you're gonna look Wolfy as ****.

Hell we all looked wolfier than the whole wolf team

• Advertisement

Man all I'd say is you gotta throw more **** around, if at LYLO all you can say is "I'm not a wolf" you're gonna look Wolfy as ****.

Hell we all looked wolfier than the whole wolf team

yoss v ( ecto, SM, digi )

lol

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,302 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

sKeith wrote:

Don't forget Necro running around with his head up his own arse talking pure and utter nonsense.

It made sense to me at the time, that makes it ok.... right?

RIGHT???

Necrominus wrote: »
    Don't forget Necro running around with his head up his own arse talking pure and utter nonsense.

It made sense to me at the time, that makes it ok.... right?

RIGHT???

you were the secret wolfs weapon. we won you in the pre-game.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Necro : Hi im a wolf

Valeyard : Me too

Necro : Lets Meme and shiite post the **** out of this place and let QB and Lord do their thing.

Valeyard : Are you sure thats a good idea

Necro : Of Course, lets just bandwagon on other peoples theories when needed, no one will notice.

Valeyard : Grand. What will we do when Lord and QB get caught?

Necro : Em....... Gifs?

Valeyard : A man after my own heart, wanna make love in the wolf backroom

Necro : Hubba hubba,lets go make wolf babies

classic beakerjoe post.

Btw why did so many of the villagers seem so disinterested towards the last 3-4 rounds or so?

Was it simply busy with work? Even today, it was fairly dicy (may have just felt it was) for a while but only 3 villies participated in the chat.

Maybe speed rounds shouldnt happen midweek? But would thay work any better at weekends? Close thread between munch and 3pm so people don't have as much to thrawl through? Just musings, not exactly suggestions i think should happen.

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote: »
    classic beakerjoe post.

I think you posted something similar and i was like o no he's gona get caught.... or maybe it was qb

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

lol

Convinced me of Y0ss.

After it all I have to say you were the villageriest until you claimed BG

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,302 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Btw why did so many of the villagers seem so disinterested towards the last 3-4 rounds or so?

Was it simply busy with work? Even today, it was fairly dicy (may have just felt it was) for a while but only 3 villies participated in the chat.

Maybe speed rounds shouldnt happen midweek? But would thay work any better at weekends? Close thread between munch and 3pm so people don't have as much to thrawl through? Just musings, not exactly suggestions i think should happen.

At times I felt like I was the only one posting.

Most of the time I was talking to myself I think and people portrayed it as talking to them.

That's what happens when I don't get a backroom!!!

48 posts short of 1000 now....

I think you posted something similar and i was like o no he's gona get caught.... or maybe it was qb
    dont confuse back romm with on thread, i scripted a scenario, bj made it his own, i wasn't going to use it, he need it.

dont confuse back romm with on thread, i scripted a scenario, bj made it his own, i wasn't going to use it, he need it.

O ya i know that... but there was another post very similar with dialogue like that posted after bj. It may have been qb though

Convinced me of Y0ss.

After it all I have to say you were the villageriest until you claimed BG

heh, necro claimed bg to stop an attack, i was just doing the same, never expected it to be believe as bg claim, but as an effort to stop wolfs hitting necro.

and i added so many flaws intop it that it would be immediatly caught and nobody would believe that i could be bad for so long and not mess up, even when guffy came at me, i believed i had full village behind me, i went into back room and asked guffy if he was trying to commit suicide by trying to come at me, i believed i had so much vilager stock... i may have been wrong....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Am I up next as mod? The game won't be traditional WW if so. Something that's in production.

heh, necro claimed bg to stop an attack, i was just doing the same, never expected it to be believe as bg claim, but as an effort to stop wolfs hitting necro.

Ya that was just stupid by me... i was working at the time, half asleep, and half reading and posting. I honestly thought u were taking the mick and was like right pin him as queen, then he defended ecto so push ecto to be lynched and done

Jayop wrote: »
    Am I up next as mod? The game won't be traditional WW if so. Something that's in production.

Yep... Then my debut in October...

Mwa-ha-ha-ha...

I have some evil intentions

• Advertisement

crap, i edited instead of quoting again, thats exactly what i did in game by mistake.

whens the next game?

whens the next game?

Pencilled for September anyways. Jayop modding I think.

At this stage it might be early October.

I need to nail down dates for mine and Pter's after that though as I'm starting a new job Monday and planning on taking a day or two a/l so I can mod it 24/7.

The backrooms will have 70 trillion posts:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I'm in Spain the first week I'm October. Dunno if I'm doing it before that or after

pter is like a pro now, you're in safe hands.

I'm in Spain the first week I'm October. Dunno if I'm doing it before that or after
    i'm in spain oct 3rd for 2 weeks also. so thats my no good time.

Unfortunately, I may have to declare myself out for the next game. Have four weeks training coming up before I get rostered so I don't know what sort of access I'll have during the day.

I'll make a decision when you decide on the date.

oct 3 to oct 17 is no sKeith time. :(

or sKeith on a beach time, whichever sounds betterer.

• Advertisement

actually, not really a fan of beaches, other than at night, so sKeith on a roof in the shade, reading a book time is probably way more acurate.

Advertisement