Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Richard Osman's House Of Games (BBC2)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Yeah saw that, pretty good despite Mae not being a character you'd want to be with really. I'll watch anything with Charlotte Richie, she's great and only makes good comedies (so far).

• Registered Users Posts: 12,366 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Patsy Kensit looks like she has already checked out.

She's this weeks Ronni Ancona!

I think her and Anne Diamond are my 2 least favourite guests to have been on the show.

Wasn't gone on Rory Reid either

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

siblers wrote: »
    I think her and Anne Diamond are my 2 least favourite guests to have been on the show.
    Anne Diamond sounded like a nightmare..

https://www.chortle.co.uk/punching-ups/2019/04/17/42839/anne_diamond_called_me_a_dickhead!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,819 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

At least Ronni had a bit of spark and self-deprecation about her (although that wore fairly thin on me by the end of the week).

Patsy just looks a bit drugged!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,656 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Patsy just looks a bit drugged!

I remember seeing her on WILTY and thinking she was pissed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭gidget

Proper shake the head moment on Monday’s episode with the question, List of European countries that use the Euro. Not one mention of Ireland & the shocked confusion all round when they spotted it was missed.

But it's the same on most British game shows - an Irish answer always does well, because they simply never think of them!

For anyone who watches Pointless regularly, Irish answers are practically bankers!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Basq wrote: »

James tells that story on Richard Herring's podcast RHLSTP here from 43 mins in

Not quite at his Bake Off level of stress but having to deal with Anne Diamond would leave anyone struggling

• Advertisement

Skid X wrote: »
    James tells that story on Richard Herring's podcast RHLSTP here from 43 mins in

Not quite at his Bake Off level of stress but having to deal with Anne Diamond would leave anyone struggling

By all accounts James is one of the nicest people on the circuit. Pity he gave up on Thursday and Friday and didn't white wash the whole week.

^ Love me some RHLSTP!

Basq wrote: »
    ^ Love me some RHLSTP!

I love Richard's interview style

I love Richard's interview style
    He's great!

Some belters from the last year or so including John Kearns (not the remote one but theatre one) and Michael Sheen (what a funny fecker).

No social distancing on this week's episodes. Wonder when it was filmed.

Not sure I'll stick with it, not a very inspiring line up

Barry from Eastenders is on! How dare you.

No social distancing on this week's episodes. Wonder when it was filmed.

Not sure I'll stick with it, not a very inspiring line up
    I noticed them swapping chairs yesterday without seeming to SD.... but other than that they're still a distance apart, wonder was it just a slip up? Surprised they showed it if so!

After last week's car crash I thought this week actually looks like it might have a bit of atmosphere to it!

Anyway, this week is the last of the current series, dunno when the next one is going to be broadcast.

Barry from Eastenders is on! How dare you.

He's a total jockey!

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    I noticed them swapping chairs yesterday without seeming to SD.... but other than that they're still a distance apart, wonder was it just a slip up? Surprised they showed it if so!

After last week's car crash I thought this week actually looks like it might have a bit of atmosphere to it!

Anyway, this week is the last of the current series, dunno when the next one is going to be broadcast.

They're seated right next to each other. Was much more of a gap between each seat last week

This run was filmed last Summer/Autumn and this particular "week" during that period when distancing was not considered necessary indoors.

The above is all rubbish - they actually film this before the lockdown began!

• Advertisement

They're seated right next to each other. Was much more of a gap between each seat last week
    I've only just started watching now - and so they are!!

How did I not notice that, when the chair-swapping jumped out at me with flashing lights on??!!

Hurray, some new shows starting this week - at last!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,164 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭brian_t

Richard Osman's House of Games Night is back on Friday - BBC One at 8.30pm.

Ed Gamble, Sian Gibson, Dara O'Briain and Sindhu Vee go head to head.

Serious eye candy this week in Roger Black 😍

Not sure it'll be one of the more memorable ones though.... the bar was set very high the first week with Gareth!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,076 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

House of Games weeks vary wildly in standard - but I have to declare last week's (which I've just finished watching) was one of my all time favourites - just great fun, left me with a grin on my face!!

Never heard of Stephen Bailey before or, but he's a right laugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,656 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

• Advertisement

Carol Smilie is just gorgeous!!

Advertisement