Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Richard Osman's House Of Games (BBC2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,164 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Last week's series actually turned out alright in the end!

This week I'm taking a serious dislike to Jessica, whoever she is. She was really mean to Karim yesterday, and just has a sharp, sarky way about her.... not in the spirit of HoG at all!!

Love Judge Rinder!!! Although I think he's over-egging the fuddy-duddy pudding just a bit!

just a bit. When they showed a picture of the Jonas Brothers he asked "what do they do?". the guy is only 42

• Registered Users Posts: 28,821 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

just a bit. When they showed a picture of the Jonas Brothers he asked "what do they do?". the guy is only 42

To be fair, I've never heard of them either!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

This week I'm taking a serious dislike to Jessica, whoever she is. She was really mean to Karim yesterday, and just has a sharp, sarky way about her.... not in the spirit of HoG at all!!
    Not a Taskmaster fan obvs..

Basq wrote: »
    Not a Taskmaster fan obvs..

I saw all the hype about that recently, and gave it a go.... no, not a fan I'm afraid!! Just does NOT do it for me!

Did the House of Games Night not happen this evening? No sign of it in my recordings.....

• Advertisement

Did the House of Games Night not happen this evening? No sign of it in my recordings.....

no it was definitely on.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭brian_t

When was it on. I thought it was replaced by the Babs film as a tribute to Barbara Windsor.

brian_t wrote: »
    When was it on. I thought it was replaced by the Babs film as a tribute to Barbara Windsor.

right before It Takes Two as normal. unless I imagined it. I'm beginning to doubt myself now.

no it was definitely on.

Ah, no it wasn't!

It's the weekly HoG NIGHT I was on about, looks like it got ditched for the Barbara Windsor tribute.

My faith in my Sky box is restored!!

Yeah, the "HoG Night" wasn't on, but regular HoG was.

• Advertisement

Ah, no it wasn't!

It's the weekly HoG NIGHT I was on about, looks like it got ditched for the Barbara Windsor tribute.

My faith in my Sky box is restored!!
    Yeah, the "HoG Night" wasn't on, but regular HoG was.

apologies. I missed the word "Night" in the question

Bump..

.. last Friday's 'House Of Games Night' looks to be on BBC1 now according to listings

Bump..

.. last Friday's 'House Of Games Night' looks to be on BBC1 now according to listings

If you missed it, it seems to be on at 10.45pm tonight on BBC One Wales and BBC One Scotland.

I love Jennifer Saunders!! :D

There will be a one-off Christmas House of Games Night on Monday 28th December.

Guests will be Sarah Hadland, Alex Horne, Craig Revel Horwood and Charlene White.

Alex Horne is the creator of taskmaster so it's a nice nod for him to be put in. Will record it.

Alex Horne is the creator of taskmaster so it's a nice nod for him to be put in. Will record it.
    He's been on the regular one before.. I'm sure of it...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,656 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

He was. Won it at a canter, iirc.

he was on it last year

No Friday HoG (ordinary one) in my recordings..... it's listed in the paper for 4.55pm today on BBC2 but no sign of it on the sky planner..... anyone know if/when it'll be shown??

• Advertisement

No Friday HoG (ordinary one) in my recordings..... it's listed in the paper for 4.55pm today on BBC2 but no sign of it on the sky planner..... anyone know if/when it'll be shown??

it has been moved to tomorrow.

Nice gang on this week.

The answer smash is MUCH harder with the clue first and the picture second!

"There's No I in Osman" was a great round today!

"There's No I in Osman" was a great round today!
    Wasn't it! Please to say I had Idaho for the last one (not sure I'd have got some of the others if I'd had all evening to think of them, mind you)

They're a nice bunch this week.

Lordy me, Patsy Kensit isn't exactly the brightest button in the box, is she?? She has a slightly..... sedated look about her :eek:

The "I'm going to kill my agent" made me properly laugh, though :D

This week's lot aren't really lighting up my evenings, tbh....

yeah Patsy doesn't seem the sharpest tool in the box. She may reach the hallowed grounds of negative points. Mae Martin comes across as quite nice but I have no idea who the other two are.

yeah Patsy doesn't seem the sharpest tool in the box. She may reach the hallowed grounds of negative points. Mae Martin comes across as quite nice but I have no idea who the other two are.
    I had to google all three of 'em.

Liking Mae a lot, I'll def be rooting for her for the rest of the week.

I had to google all three of 'em.

Liking Mae a lot, I'll def be rooting for her for the rest of the week.

i wasn't overly familiar with her before but at least i had heard of her. She has ridiculously good skin as well.

• Advertisement

Watch "Feel Good" on Netflix..

.. semi-autobiographal series written by and starring Mae and Charlotte Richie. It's excellent!

EDIT: Actually, not on Netflix anymore but is still on 4OD:

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/feel-good

Advertisement