Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Me Disappear

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

oneilla wrote: »
    I'd join a monastery. One of them ones that makes cheap wine

Or one of the belgian ones that makes silly strong beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Neon_Lights

Or one of the belgian ones that makes silly strong beer.

Or one of the Chinese ones that makes you become an insanely strong vegetarian kung-fu fighter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Wossack wrote: »
    foot passenger over to wales, dig up the go-bag outside the cemetery in snowdonia, and then on to sardinia via route bravo maybe

not that ive ever thought about it or anything

That is a depressingly accurate description of how one gets to Sardinia now that Ryanair have stopped the direct flights.

Banjo wrote: »
    That is a depressingly accurate description of how one gets to Sardinia now that Ryanair have stopped the direct flights.

Dublin to Copenhagen with Ryanair or to Oslo and Stockholm with Norwegian are all cheap.

Dub - Cph and then a train to stockholm is silly cheap.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Permabear wrote: »
    This post had been deleted.
    It's more an escape from an angry mob coming round the gaff rather than a tech wizard pulling up traffic cam footage so I can afford a wee bit of comfort

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Ishmael

Hike the Wicklow way. That should keep ya out of the way for a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Why not try the French foreign legion.Plenty of travel involved , lots to do and lots of interesting people to meet.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Dublin to Copenhagen with Ryanair or to Oslo and Stockholm with Norwegian are all cheap.

Dub - Cph and then a train to stockholm is silly cheap.

All those places are further away from Sardinia than Dublin. Did I give the impression that I was looking for more of a challenge?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Neon_Lights

All those places are further away from Sardinia than Dublin. Did I give the impression that I was looking for more of a challenge?

Try the Libya to Sardinia challenge so!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

Virginia. Co. Cavan.

Jaysis I read both posts as Scandinavia.

Gas.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

It's more an escape from an angry mob coming round the gaff rather than a tech wizard pulling up traffic cam footage so I can afford a wee bit of comfort

Well tell us why you have to hide from an angry mob and we might just help you hide..... if the price is right :P

• Registered Users Posts: 16,571 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Tell them you're leaving, then stay at home. It'll be the last place they'd ever think to look.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,214 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Is that the one with no bar in it?

Bastard of a principal we used to have (ex Dublin footballer, I'm looking at you!) booked us in there one time we were on Blackboard Jungle.:mad:

I'm thinking of Kilkenny, does anyone know if there's Tennent's in Kilkenny?

big tall lad, baldy head, first name begins with B?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

That's all Dublin lads though isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Are Am Eye

B_____ was teacher in greendale raheny/edenmore I believe. Backward man is from somewhere that people foot turf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

Dundrum Town Centre
    Just stroll around for days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,723 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

buy crappy second hand car off done deal.
    put car on ferry to Wales.
    figure a way over to France

• Registered Users Posts: 11,494 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Are Am Eye wrote: »
    B_____ was teacher in greendale raheny/edenmore I believe. Backward man is from somewhere that people foot turf.

Same person was princpal of Carndonagh Community School (largest school in the country at one time),he's since moved back to Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭2012paddy2012

Try therapy ?

That's all Dublin lads though isn't it?

It is the person i was thinking of. they were my PE teacher before they became a principal in Donegal.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,130 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

Ask your local Sinn Fein councillor. Aren't ye nordies successfully disappearing people since the 70's?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Are Am Eye

Carndonagh, eh? BackwardMan.
    The net closes.

Carndonagh, eh? BackwardMan.
    The net closes.

yeah, they're not really helping with the oul' disappearing are they?

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Solomon Pleasant

Disappear over the border OP. Purchase fake papers via the dark net. Forget the credit and debit cards, aswell as social media and your mobile phone. Shave your head, don't contact anyone and don't draw unnecessary attention to yourself.

You'll be fine OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

Dublin to Copenhagen

I hear that a submarine trip around Copenhagen harbour is one way to disappear.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,297 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Wossack wrote: »
    foot passenger over to wales, dig up the go-bag outside the cemetery in snowdonia, and then on to sardinia via route bravo maybe
    :rolleyes: Go via Scotland.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Are you talking sleep with the fishes disappear or new identity disappear.

I can do one very well, it's up to you to find out which one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭RoboRat

Leitrim.... that's if it actually exists. I have only head about it and from what I am told, it exists, so that would be a good place to go missing.

Advertisement