Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro14 2017-18 season thread

Options
1585960616264»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,607 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Burkie1203 wrote: »

Players usually get a 3-4 week break from the end of their season. Dragons season finished up on the 28th of April so they'd have had a month and a bit off.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

Most pros I know would measure it in terms of number of weeks before the first game, not from their last. This is definitely early for Dragons but they've a lot of work to do

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Most pros I know would measure it in terms of number of weeks before the first game, not from their last. This is definitely early for Dragons but they've a lot of work to do

They have had a major overhaul of the squad too.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

Zebre are back aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 24,183 ✭✭✭✭Buer

Us mere mortals are unable to comprehend the approach of visionaries like Bernard Jackman and Michael Bradley.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Herpes Free Since03

Buer wrote: »
    Us mere mortals are unable to comprehend the approach of visionaries like Bernard Jackman and Michael Bradley.

Bernard Jackman is flying out to Australia Friday and hooking up with the Irish squad, talks of him contributing to scrum and hooker duties.

There'll be no sticky toffee for poor Furlong at this rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,756 ✭✭✭✭bilston

Burkie1203 wrote: »

I think in Ireland it is usually the end of June for those not on summer tours and then the others would get filtered in gradually in July.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,655 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

bilston wrote: »
    I think in Ireland it is usually the end of June for those not on summer tours and then the others would get filtered in gradually in July.

Shows professional season is pretty much year round.

Advertisement