Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti-vaxxers

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭Titclamp

kylith wrote: »
    For cervical cancer it’s about 40%.

Is there really any percentage that’s ok to die of something preventable?

Is it a crime to ask genuine questions?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,536 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Titclamp wrote: »
    Is it a crime to ask genuine questions?

No, but why did you ask it?

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭mountai

Because he is entitled to .

• Registered Users Posts: 25,486 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

mountai wrote: »
    Because he is entitled to .

Really?

I wanted to know the figures of the cancers that the vaccine covered?
    Why is that difficult to comprehend?

• Advertisement

There's this thing called Google

DubInMeath wrote: »
    There's this thing called Google

Aha ha ha ha , the "Medical Stormtroopers" on these pages will ridicule anyone who source their information from "The Net" .

• Registered Users Posts: 17,847 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Aha ha ha ha , the "Medical Stormtroopers" on these pages will ridicule anyone who source their information from "The Net" .

What is a "medical stormtrooper"?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,486 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Dohnjoe wrote: »

It's the coronavirus version of "woke" or some other incel shìte.

Google it .

• Advertisement

Again godwining your argument shows that you don't have an argument.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,651 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

I thought it was a fair question, I would have also pointed out the awful experience of an early partial or full hysterectomy if the cancer is caught early enough. My daughter accompanied a friend for one, Her choice about starting her own family taken from her years earlier than expected. It's not just death that a vaccine maybe saving you from.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,167 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

A pejorative used by pro-disease activists for anyone who calls them out on their BS.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

A brief look at your profile begs to differ. It's actually very easy to comprehend why you're asking these questions.

If you actually wanted to know the figures you'd look them up - they're not secret. WHO and other health organisations have them published.

But no - that's not why you asked. You're one of these antivaxxers who "just asks questions" - who pretends to be reasonable but in reality is just looking for any type of excuse to cast doubt on life saving vaccines. You're not interested in answers - just in questions you have no interest in the answers for.

It's not a new tactic. But it's increasingly easy to spot.

So why not JAQ off somewhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭paul71

A person with an education that goes beyond the book of genesis.;)

Orion wrote: »
    A brief look at your profile begs to differ. It's actually very easy to comprehend why you're asking these questions.

If you actually wanted to know the figures you'd look them up - they're not secret. WHO and other health organisations have them published.

But no - that's not why you asked. You're one of these antivaxxers who "just asks questions" - who pretends to be reasonable but in reality is just looking for any type of excuse to cast doubt on life saving vaccines. You're not interested in answers - just in questions you have no interest in the answers for.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/21/coronavirus-brings-light-to-the-35-billion-vaccine-market.html

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,167 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

Orion wrote: »

I found my answers

Multi billion industry.

Every dollar invested 43 is returned.

Can see now why people are brainwashed to get vaxxed up to the balls.

I found my answers

Multi billion industry.

Every dollar invested 43 is returned.

Can see now why people are brainwashed to get vaxxed up to the balls.

Don't forget the billions of lives saved ;-)

paul71 wrote: »
    Don't forget the billions of lives saved ;-)

Oh they that obvious. needs to be acknowledged if you're not a real human being though.

Isn't that the whole point of them? Jesus.

• Advertisement

Oh they that obvious. needs to be acknowledged if you're not a real human being though.

Isn't that the whole point of them? Jesus.

Do you want to try that again in English :)

How many actually die from the cancers mentioned? Is their figures

And while you are at it could you translate this gibberish?

And while you are at it could you translate this gibberish?

Take it out of context all you want. I asked a simple question and people found it extremely hard to give a simple answer.

I'm sure you can enlightened me can't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,328 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Explains why Wakefield wanted to get his snout in

Igotadose wrote: »
    Explains why Wakefield wanted to get his snout in

Same reason as the vaccine industry..

Money!

Take it out of context all you want. I asked a simple question and people found it extremely hard to give a simple answer.

You have come onto a forum to argue against millions of hours of peer reviewed medical and scientific research completed by university educated professionals. During the course of your contributions you produce a 3 word sentence "is their figures" which no matter which way you bend it, has 3 grammatical errors making a complete nonsense of any interpretation.

There is no way I can take anything you say out of context because it is so illegible that it is beyond comprehension. So I will stick with the millions of hours of peer reviewed science from the professionals.

Thank you, goodbye.

And you have done it again, barely legible.

You have come onto a forum to argue against millions of hours of peer reviewed medical and scientific research completed by university educated professionals. During the course of your contributions you produce a 3 word sentence "is their figures" which no matter which way you bend it, has 3 grammatical errors making a complete nonsense of any interpretation.

There is no way I can take anything you say out of context because it is so illegible that it is beyond comprehension. So I will stick with the millions of hours of peer reviewed science from the professionals.

Thank you, goodbye.

I didn't hear you using anyone of the peer reviewed research once?

Something you hide behind. Because you've no brain of you're own.

A fool who's fooled by fools. Great.

And you have done it again, barely legible.

Barely legible? **** phone auto correct. If it was a someone you fancied I'm sure you'd be able to make out what they're saying.

• Advertisement

Barely legible? **** phone auto correct. If it was a someone you fancied I'm sure you'd be able to make out what they're saying.

Is there figures = phone autocorrect? Return your phone. Fast!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement