Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 2 transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Paddy_Irishman

danganabu wrote: »
    You haven't seen my draft team obviously :D

Nobody has, they cant get that right yet 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭The Red Lad

On the Vardy bandwagon transferred him in this morning, think he will have a decent season this year nothing like when they won the league but still for his price it was too hard not too since Ranieri left his form has improved big time. Keeping my fingers crossed Zaha is fit for Liverpool.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,141 ✭✭✭✭km79

Palace have an open training session this week
    Would assume it will be early in week
    So we will know soon

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭ironmonkey

With the Cahill suspension coming obvious vulnerability at the back I've dumped Courtois for deGea surprising there's not more talk of this move given his ownership.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭uRbaN

Fabregas - Willian
    Iwobi - Mooy

I don't like taking points hits or knee jerks, but felt I had to have two definite starters.

Would have preferred Fabby - Ramsey and then do something next week with Iwobi but the price drop coming for Iwobi would limit options.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,555 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Debating whether taking 2 fts into gw3 would be more useful than using a transfer now just to save 0.1. Especially when I should have no bother fielding 11 for next week. One of my resolutions for this season was to bank where possible and then do 3 transfers for a -4 if I want.

km79 wrote: »
    Palace have an open training session this week
    Would assume it will be early in week
    So we will know soon

Busts will be there to live stream updates :p

elefant wrote: »
    Great exchange!

Walker-Peters and Walker are two different players :P

DHNz-m2XoAE2FZJ.jpg

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

After a much better week than I thought Im looking at a -8 after Pool's qualifier and Man City's friendly tomorrow night

Out: KDB-Kane-Gabbi

In: Alli-Firmino-Aguero

could have got a front 3 of Aguero-Kane-Lukaku with -4 by completing destroying my MF but resisted.

Presume Girono-City game wont feature a strong team but I'm waiting on Firmino to play anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Cahill to Davis before potential falls and rises.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭El festino

Hoping to carry over transfer but few concerns.

- No Lukaka is a concern. Always wanted to give Kane and Aguero 3 weeks and see then.
    - Walters didn't start the last day and hard to see him starting again after their result against Chelsea.
    - Jay Rodriguez had a few chances the last day but looks like Rondon may start this week and push him out wide.

KDB is the obvious enabler but will wait and see until later in week.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Is anyone looking at a straight swap of Brady in for Walters?

If Zaha is injured then I need to make a transfer of some sort but really want to bank if i can

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭First Explorer

Fab to Xhaka was my free transfer this week, the money saved will be reinvested in my midfield next week for chelsea cover when we have a bit more info.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,208 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

With Zaha's injury, looking like him >> Ramsey.

Liked the look of him pre season, can't see anyone else being a better replacement

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

shineon23 wrote: »
    After a much better week than I thought Im looking at a -8 after Pool's qualifier and Man City's friendly tomorrow night

Out: KDB-Kane-Gabbi

In: Alli-Firmino-Aguero

could have got a front 3 of Aguero-Kane-Lukaku with -4 by completing destroying my MF but resisted.

Presume Girono-City game wont feature a strong team but I'm waiting on Firmino to play anyway.

Knee-jerk?

I was impressed with KDB. He will definitely score heavy. As for Kane... looked sharp to me, argument to say more sharper than Aguero

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Klonker

Are people with Walter's gonna hold on for another week at least?

I think I'll give him this week and see. I know they got a great result at weekend but 442 served them very weĺl at home last year so I think it's 50-50 he starts so I'll give him another shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭KizzyMonster

Zaha out, Richie In.

I just don't know now.......take a hit and limo along for a few week......or just bite the bullet and wildcard. I had actually decided to captain Kane though and he would go in a WC!

Zaha out, Richie In.

Richie looked absolutely rubbish sunday
    Not involved in general play at all

Don't know what to do now, have the itch to get rid of Gabbi though. Could do Zaha and Gabbi to Salah and Mounie but that would bring me to -8. Not sure if it's worth it.

• Advertisement

Don't know what to do now, have the itch to get rid of Gabbi though. Could do Zaha and Gabbi to Salah and Mounie but that would bring me to -8. Not sure if it's worth it.

I'm now considering
    Zaha fab Gabbi out
    Mooye Ramsey firmino in

Either that or wildcard
    I could just take a -4 but then I'll be priced out of moves early next week and /or have to do them really early in week
    This approach may let me carry a free transfer through int break instead of wildcard

km79 wrote: »
    I'm now considering
    Zaha fab Gabbi out
    Mooye Ramsey firmino in

Either that or wildcard
    I could just take a -4 but then I'll be priced out of moves early next week and /or have to do them really early in week
    This approach may let me carry a free transfer through int break instead of wildcard

They look like good moves. Definitely think the -8 is better than wildcarding. Your squad is decent apart from those few issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I did Iwobi -> Mooy last night to beat the drop.

Still have a Zaha problem too, although will see just how injured he is.

Edit: Just read the injuries thread. Definitely have a Zaha problem :pac: :o

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Would you lads take a -4 to go:

Bailly -> Jones
    Lejeune-> Ben Davies

I was hoping to do it for free next week, but Davies is going to rise tonight or tomorrow. Lejueune is also out for the next couple of weeks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Any thoughts on Zaha to RLC?
    Any other options, only have the 7m to spend.

Wanted to get rid of Walters, but this is more pressing.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭Shedite27

F1ngers wrote: »
    I'm thinking the same move. Watched their game at the weekend. Zaha and RLC were playing off Benteke, nice little saving. On one hand, Palace being rubbish means they may change strategy. On the other, Zaha out means RLC should be a permanent fixture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

F1ngers wrote: »

Wanted to get rid of Walters, but this is more pressing.

Ramsey is 7m I think, if you dont already have Arsenal cover.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Have to get rid of Zaha and Fabregas, leaves me with 14m to spend.

I want to get Miki in, but can't find anyone I'm happy with really for 6m.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,208 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

I'm torn between my Zaha issue

Zaha >> Ramsey straight swap no hits

Zaha & JWP >> RLC & Mkhi for a -4

Hoping Zaha won't drop tonight to give me another day of tinkering

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭slimshady007

ScummyMan wrote: »
    Have to get rid of Zaha and Fabregas, leaves me with 14m to spend.

I want to get Miki in, but can't find anyone I'm happy with really for 6m.

I'd go with Mooy for 5.5. On set pieces, got an assist at wkend and Huddersfield have a decent run of fixtures.

Advertisement