Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xiaomi Mi Drone 4k - 393 euro including delivery

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

My Fimi X8 has finally moved from 'refunded' to 'processing' after being refunded the prize money difference 2 months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Just an update on my refund from banggood, I had to escalate to a claim with PayPal after I cancelled the order and they hadn't returned the money, but I'd also bought a case and second battery too, all as part of the same order. I was happy to keep the accessories and just get the money back on the drone, as I purchased from the fimi store on ali.

Explained the above in PayPal messages ect but some t!t in banggood rejected the resolution and has requested I return the lot to get a full refund.

Whatever about it I'll return it and claim the postage costs back, but they are totally useless to deal so be prepared for them making it awkward to get your money back

5500 wrote: »
    Just an update on my refund from banggood, I had to escalate to a claim with PayPal after I cancelled the order and they hadn't returned the money, but I'd also bought a case and second battery too, all as part of the same order. I was happy to keep the accessories and just get the money back on the drone, as I purchased from the fimi store on ali.

Explained the above in PayPal messages ect but some t!t in banggood rejected the resolution and has requested I return the lot to get a full refund.

Whatever about it I'll return it and claim the postage costs back, but they are totally useless to deal so be prepared for them making it awkward to get your money back

Return using paypal, or you will have a pissfest trying to get refunded for postage.
    https://www.paypal.com/ie/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

Suckit wrote: »

I wouldn't bother to be honest.

I've had a few midrones. Compatibility between them isn't great. I had two at the same time and the camera wouldn't work if it wasnt on the drone body that it was packaged with.

(Even though you can legitimately buy the camera separately). Put me off trying to DIY them. Once they're damaged beyond usable flying condition I just bin them.

• Advertisement

I've arranged to get a 4k off a boardsie. But If anyone else is selling one in good nick for a decent price dont he afraid to say it.

I could do with a back up drone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭jamesd

NUTZZ wrote: »
    My Fimi X8 has finally moved from 'refunded' to 'processing' after being refunded the prize money difference 2 months ago.
    Same as mine, I'll contact them in chat today and see what they have to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭padair

jamesd wrote: »
    Same as mine, I'll contact them in chat today and see what they have to say.
    I have The outter shell no camera, and remote control. Might be some propellers somewhere also.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭jamesd

Email in this morning.
    We are sorry for the delay restocked issue of the item [SKUE85031]Xiaomi FIMI X8 SE 2020 8KM FPV With 3-axis Gimbal 4K Camera HDR Video GPS 35mins Flight Time RC Drone Quadcopter RTF One Battery Version in your order [84052970]. It is being shipped to the shipping warehouse and the order is expected to be shipped within Aug 15,2020.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Silent Running

jamesd wrote: »
    Email in this morning.
    We are sorry for the delay restocked issue of the item [SKUE85031]Xiaomi FIMI X8 SE 2020 8KM FPV With 3-axis Gimbal 4K Camera HDR Video GPS 35mins Flight Time RC Drone Quadcopter RTF One Battery Version in your order [84052970]. It is being shipped to the shipping warehouse and the order is expected to be shipped within Aug 15,2020.

I got a shipping date of July 21st.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Paddy_man

I also got July 21st. I was on to them on chat yesterday and they said 1-3 weeks.
    They are also giving me 500 point on my account AND, wait for it, a 1USD coupon after my order ships!!!! Jackpot! :P

Paddy_man wrote: »
    I also got July 21st. I was on to them on chat yesterday and they said 1-3 weeks.
    They are also giving me 500 point on my account AND, wait for it, a 1USD coupon after my order ships!!!! Jackpot! :P

Yeah, that was the tipping point for me. All is forgiven :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

I also got the email and an expected shipping date of ‘within July 21st’. Do we have to confirm we still want the drone? The heading at the top of the email indicates that we do but then at the bottom it says they will keep our order automatically if they get no reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭MorganIRL

NUTZZ wrote: »
    I also got the email and an expected shipping date of ‘within July 21st’. Do we have to confirm we still want the drone? The heading at the top of the email indicates that we do but then at the bottom it says they will keep our order automatically if they get no reply.

I was thinking the same thing after re reading it this evening? Anyone any ideas.

Mine says August 15th. :mad:
    I got a 2nd email that says I got a 1 USD coupon and that they made a mistake not explaining the IUSD coupon properly and I can use it to purchase fold out propellers.

Suckit wrote: »
    Mine says August 15th. :mad:
    I got a 2nd email that says I got a 1 USD coupon and that they made a mistake not explaining the IUSD coupon properly and I can use it to purchase fold out propellers.

Got the same email. Once I get the drone (ya, I'm still hoping 😂), I'll be ordering those props for a dollar.. Was gonna pick up spares anyway, shame you can't buy the spare battery for the 1USD.. I'm sure I'll still be waiting after your date for info on my delivery though..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭mightyreds

pete6296 wrote: »
    http://www.adverts.ie/20866366

Might somebody, everything but drone

Hardly out in Kildare you lost it I see a missing drone looking for it's owner on Kildare now , I wouldn't know the make by looking , the article also says no make on it too

Got the same email. Once I get the drone (ya, I'm still hoping 😂), I'll be ordering those props for a dollar.. Was gonna pick up spares anyway, shame you can't buy the spare battery for the 1USD.. I'm sure I'll still be waiting after your date for info on my delivery though..

My order has updated to: Our warehouse has started packing your items: July 15th 2020 21:20

There is hope...

My order has updated to: Our warehouse has started packing your items: July 15th 2020 21:20

There is hope...

Mind me asking your order date? :)

Mind me asking your order date? :)

17th of April and I just got a message on the app saying my order has been shipped...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Tweaky

17th of April and I just got a message on the app saying my order has been shipped...

I just got notification of shipping as well. Mine was an April 17th order as well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

My order (Fimi Store on Ali) has been in Belgium for the past week or so and just update to "Handed over in bulk-Final acceptance of goods to be confirmed"

(Ordered 17th June)

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭bullmccabe2010

Mine has finally been shipped as well. Ordered on 25th April so looks like it’ll be less than 3 months of a wait. I’m sure it’ll be worth it!

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭MorganIRL

Just got message mine is being shipped also. Ordered on the 18th April.. delivery expected 25/7. I said I'd wait till the end of the month before canceling looks like there gonna scrape in.

Mine has finally been shipped as well. Ordered on 25th April so looks like it’ll be less than 3 months of a wait. I’m sure it’ll be worth it!

My April 22nd order is still "Processing". Hmmmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Rock Paper Scissors

I ordered mine on the 25th of april and its still stuck on "processing"

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭pete6296

mightyreds wrote: »
    Hardly out in Kildare you lost it I see a missing drone looking for it's owner on Kildare now , I wouldn't know the make by looking , the article also says no make on it too

No. Limerick. Can you send on link. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭mightyreds

pete6296 wrote: »
    No. Limerick. Can you send on link. Thanks

https://www.kildarenow.com/news/home/558142/appeal-to-locate-owner-of-drone-found-in-field-near-robertstown.html

Don't really know much about drones so wasn't even sure by looking at it if it was similar or not

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭pete6296

mightyreds wrote: »
    https://www.kildarenow.com/news/home/558142/appeal-to-locate-owner-of-drone-found-in-field-near-robertstown.html

Don't really know much about drones so wasn't even sure by looking at it if it was similar or not

Thanks. Unfortunately that is not my fimi.
    Appreciate you sending this on. Awful good of the person that found that drone to put it up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 Cagier

My poor drone went for a swim in the sea this morning due to a battery failure mid-flight. :mad: As I love this drone and have loads of accessories for it I am looking to see if anyone has another one that they were contemplating selling?

Thanks,
    Keith

Advertisement