Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xiaomi Mi Drone 4k - 393 euro including delivery

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭jamesd

Ill wait until the end of July, with the refund form the competition plus i have received the accessories I ordered its hassle to return them.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Tweaky

jamesd wrote: »
    Ill wait until the end of July, with the refund form the competition plus i have received the accessories I ordered its hassle to return them.

Same as yourself I'm going to hang on in there for the long haul. I have the mavic mini to play with in the meantime. All the problems will be ironed out on the Fimi by the time we get them.
    I paid with paypal and my receipt said the following
    Issues with this transaction?
    You have 180 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the Resolution Center.

That brings me up to early October if it goes on that long.

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Rock Paper Scissors

I was onto live chat today and they told me the shipping date from ES is 22nd June

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭pete6296

Received mine today. Delighted with it. Just over 2 weeks to get delivered from china

pete6296 wrote: »
    Received mine today. Delighted with it. Just over 2 weeks to get delivered from china

Is it easy to fly?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

Was that from BG or Ali?

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭garion

No customs Pete? What was your total cost delivered?

Congrats, hope you have lots of fun with it!

Saint_Mel wrote: »
    Was that from BG or Ali?

Banggood

garion wrote: »
    No customs Pete? What was your total cost delivered?

Congrats, hope you have lots of fun with it!

Is it easy to fly?

Yes, very different to what I had before.
    Alot more powerful but very happy with drone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

I’ll be getting it for €284 if i remember correctly, after being refunded the prize amount in the raffle too.

As I’ve said all along, I’ve no problem waiting for it at that price. If it ships at any stage this month I’ll be very happy.

NUTZZ wrote: »
    I’ll be getting it for €284 if i remember correctly, after being refunded the prize amount in the raffle too.

As I’ve said all along, I’ve no problem waiting for it at that price. If it ships at any stage this month I’ll be very happy.

That's a Savage price for what you get

Just pulled the trigger on it from Ali $399. Price going up at the weekend seemingly so after a lot o over and back I went for it.
    Hopefully delivery wont be too long!!

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭CFC007

Delivery is progressing very fast. Mine is in Europe now from China in less than 7 days. Hopefully arrives early next week.
    Just pulled the trigger on it from Ali $399. Price going up at the weekend seemingly so after a lot o over and back I went for it.

I went onto chat to ask about stock, they are hoping stock for Spain in 2 weeks but nothing definite and advised I cancel and order from China as they will have stock on the 22nd June.
    I said with my discount I am getting the drone for €300 and it is €416 in china , asked could they give me a code to cover the difference and they said no so I said I would wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭MorganIRL

I went onto chat to ask about stock, they are hoping stock for Spain in 2 weeks but nothing definite and advised I cancel and order from China as they will have stock on the 22nd June.
    I said with my discount I am getting the drone for €300 and it is €416 in china , asked could they give me a code to cover the difference and they said no so I said I would wait.

Spoke to them yesterday and got much the same reply. I was given the option of finding an equivalent drone of same value or my money back or wait. So I've decided to wait... Again... I'm happy enough if I get it by August.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,480 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Hope you used TCB too, 8.25% back via them.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭bullmccabe2010

Ordered mine quite late (April 25th) and it has said processing for weeks, but now that has switched to “Warehouse”. Getting closer....

Ordered mine quite late (April 25th) and it has said processing for weeks, but now that has switched to “Warehouse”. Getting closer....

From Spain or China?

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭bullmccabe2010

From Spain or China?

Spain. I also received an email from Banggood yesterday telling me it was out of stock along with a link offering refund or swap which is apparently valid for 15 days. Lots of mixed messages!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Silent Running

Spain. I also received an email from Banggood yesterday telling me it was out of stock along with a link offering refund or swap which is apparently valid for 15 days. Lots of mixed messages!

I ordered 3 days before you. No sign of movement on the order, but I got the email this morning offering refund/change/swap.

I think I might take them up on the refund option if there's no movement in the next day or two.

I've ordered a lot of stuff from Banggood over the years. If this doesn't resolve over the next couple of days, I'll be deleting them from my list of suppliers in China.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 ndm123

Agreed - if mine doesn't ship by Tuesday I am applying for the refund.

This is incredibly poor service from Banggood. It's my first time using them - and will definitely be my last.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Prefect_1998

Did anyone put parcel motel as the delivery address ?

banie01 wrote: »
    Hope you used TCB too, 8.25% back via them.

I did....not 😭

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Processing time on the item page link is now showing as 29th June, so don't be surprised if your told on the 22 its the 29th now, shambles of a pre order considering they have been shipping out of China, what would have made more sense was if they offered a China shipment as an alternative rather than an eu shipment some weeks back, but it might be worthwhile looking elsewhere for it at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Just confirmed on chat they have pushed it out to expected on 29th June now

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Def_IRL

Hi Pete

Did yours arrive into DHL or another depot here in Dublin when it arrived from the Chinese warehouse?
    What exactly was the value declared by Banggood on the shopping label, just wondering exactly what amount you got stung for duties/tax via the Chinese warehouse?

Next Monday, if they say its delayed again, I'll go via the CN warehouse instead.

Thanks in advance
    Was that from BG or Ali?

Def_IRL wrote: »
    Hi Pete

Did yours arrive into DHL or another depot here in Dublin when it arrived from the Chinese warehouse?
    What exactly was the value declared by Banggood on the shopping label, just wondering exactly what amount you got stung for duties/tax via the Chinese warehouse?

Next Monday, if they say its delayed again, I'll go via the CN warehouse instead.

Thanks in advance

Arrived into an post from DHL Germany. Will check label mon as I am away this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Prefect_1998

Looks like mine shipped

Order Date:2020-06-12 17:08

Date & send Time: 2020-06-19 07:42

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭garion

Was told July 7th just now so I've cancelled. Really wanted to hang in there but to frustrating getting different dates from different agents. They clearly haven't a clue when it'll be in.

Has anyone successfully received from Ali Express through China without custom charges? It's $399 currently but no option to avoid customs via Tariff Insurance etc.

$490 on Banggood via China with Insurance and Tariff Insurance selected so big difference.

Advertisement