Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supernatural - Season 13 *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

Only catching up now and just watched Wayward Sisters

It was good in bits and pieces. I'll definitely give it a go given its a proper hunting spin off compared to the previous bloodlines rubbish

If it's good I'll watch it as long as it's not packed full of and constantly emphasized "we're women and we're kick ass yeah!"

If they can just keep it like the episode, female hunters and thats it ya know. Then just hope the storylines are good.

The only thing Im half expecting is if it's cancelled after a season we'll have to listen to a storm of its cause of sexism stick :-\

• Registered Users Posts: 55,469 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Great episode this week. Moved the story on quite a bit (it seemed to be stuck in a rut since before Christmas).

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,311 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Fairly lean episode, good job by Amanda Tapping. Liked the priest character and some decent lines.

Someone stole the Impala, what would you do?
    Murder. I'd murder them all.
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 60,383 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Just saw some pic's for the upcoming crossover......I need some snacks.

I think that was one of the weakest genre episodes in a while. Didn't enjoy it at all.

They might make up for it at the end of the month though. :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Seems to have been a bit of a Marmite episode alright, looking at the Reddit forum. Found it quite a bit of fun and one of the very few episodes with no real supernatural element.

Plus it had this awesome scene:

Sam: "If somebody stole the Impala, what would you do?"
    Dean: "Murder. I'd murder them all. ... There would be torture first. There'd be a lot of torture. And it would end up with death. If I can't have it, nobody can."
    and then Dean staring off into the distance while Sam just waves his hand in his face (and it looks a bit like Jared is trying not to crack up).

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Scoobynatural was fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,383 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I don't have the words to say how much I loved that.

Not many shows can run for 13 seasons and pull off something as imaginative and original and fantastic as that. Bloody loved it.

I hope it opens the door for more like it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

My very first thought was "dibs on Daphne" when it started and they met the scooby gang. Just surprised it took Dean 10 mins later.
    Anyone that watched Scooby as a kid has the hots for Daphne.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,428 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dean snacking out with Shaggy and Scooby :p and he finally has a bigger mouth

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Dean snacking out with Shaggy and Scooby :p and he finally has a bigger mouth

when I read the episode first I was like ah ffs..another filler episode...but have to say it was excellently done.

Blazer wrote: »
    when I read the episode first I was like ah ffs..another filler episode...but have to say it was excellently done.

Easily my Top 10 episodes of Supernatural are so called "filller episodes"... Mystery Spot, The French Mistake, Baby, Bad Day At Blackrock, Changing Channels, Yellow Fever, Dog Dean Afternoon, The Real Ghostbusters, Scoobynatural are by and large some of the greatest television episodes of all-time...

Most of the time, I could give less of a s**t about the season arc and am much more up for the "filler episodes"...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Sarn

That was really enjoyable. Hats off to whoever thought of the team up with Scooby-Doo.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,311 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Yeah, really liked it. Used elements from both shows well. Plus Dean at the end and the line about the meddling kids. :o

17th April returns on E4

• Registered Users Posts: 28,863 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Just watched Scoobynatural. Brilliant!
    Of course Dean would hit on Daphne.

So I had about 5 episodes to watch to catch up to this one and was wondering, how did Sam and Dean officially die again? They mentioned it a couple times in the recent episodes that they're believed to be dead and are still wanted. But I can't remember why they're wanted or how they died.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Just watched Scoobynatural. Brilliant!
    Of course Dean would hit on Daphne.

So I had about 5 episodes to watch to catch up to this one and was wondering, how did Sam and Dean officially die again? They mentioned it a couple times in the recent episodes that they're believed to be dead and are still wanted. But I can't remember why they're wanted or how they died.

I think it was season where they first came to the attention of the FBI..of course that jail was wiped out by yellow eye's daughter. Can't remember the 2nd time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,826 ✭✭✭budhabob

Scoobynatural.....amazeballs.

Blazer wrote: »
    I think it was season where they first came to the attention of the FBI..of course that jail was wiped out by yellow eye's daughter. Can't remember the 2nd time.
    When they were locked up for trying to kill the President.

Was spoiled over the return of a certain redhead.

Angriest we've seen Dean in some time?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

The sooner this series finishes the better, I'd nearly put it down as the worst series out of the thirteen.

Liamalone wrote: »
    The sooner this series finishes the better, I'd nearly put it down as the worst series out of the thirteen.
    Really? I'm enjoying it myself, especially having Lucifer back. Weak point for me was seasons 6 and 7.
    Since the show will have a 14th season at least, why not just quit watching? Too much good TV to hate watch a show.

Yeah I think this season is great too.

A move away from heaven/hell next year wouldn't be the worst idea, though.
    When they start bringing back dead characters (Rowena, Naomi, Gabriel), it shows they are running out of ideas.
    Looks like Rowena wants Crowley back too. :rolleyes:

3.20 had quite a bit of dialogue, or seemed that way. No harm. And the one those bunker chats at the end...

3.21 was excellent. How many sex jokes did they squeeze in there in the end? Felt like I was watching Carry On Supernatural for a while. :)

The emotional beats were well done too. Jensen Ackles is great at acting without saying a word.

Two to go....

The tunnel stuff thing (low light fights a bit tiresome on TV now...) with Sam was unexpected and had emotional weight, yeah. Enjoyed hammered Lucifer too.

• Advertisement

Episode 21 was fantastic - last 2 episodes should be pretty epic.

Advertisement