Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supernatural - Season 13 *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

13.06. A shame about the guard. Didn't indulge too much re the cowboy stuff. I recognised the name of the woman who directed it as she has done a few episodes. Troubling times for Jack. Guess that's the winter arc sorted. I was a little confused about how, if the 3 lads took the car back to the bunker, how did Dean also have one when he met the sergeant? Continuity.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,386 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Good episode.

Nice surprise guest appearance.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Cas and Lucifer...sitting in a bar. :D :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,864 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Most disturbing episode in a while. It sent a shiver down my spine when they implied that Rowena is alive

• Registered Users Posts: 4,831 ✭✭✭budhabob

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Most disturbing episode in a while. It sent a shiver down my spine when they implied that Rowena is alive

Ha, ya. I enjoyed it though, although to be fair, any scene with Cas and Lucifer is always a pleasure to watch.

• Advertisement

Never saw Entrapment.

Ackles's wife has been cast in a recurring role.

First look at the Wayward Sisters.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcSP9wCFobZ/
    Your exclusive first look at #Supernatural spin-off, #WaywardSisters, has arrived! �� The show follows Claire's (Kathryn Love Newton) return home to Sioux Falls, South Dakota, where Jody (Kim Rhodes) and Alex (Katherine Ramdeen) are waiting. Add in Donna (Brianna Buckmaster), Patience (Clark Backo) and new girl Kaia (Yadira Guevara-Prip), and you've got the makings of a monster-fighting force. Click the link in our bio for more photos and details. ��: Dean Buscher/The CW #SPNFamily

• Registered Users Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Never saw Entrapment.

just watch the trailer. Its Catherine Zeta Jones bending in tight ski pants under lasers.

Never saw Entrapment.

I hadn't seen it since it release 18 years ago so I put it on this afternoon and it still holds up to being a really fun movie.

Great ending to this week's episode

Jurassicnatural to come :)

• Advertisement

Dean had a Jack Bauer moment with the gun, eh?

I did enjoy how they held the final shot to deliver the audio.

Isn't stranding them in hell/purgatory/alternate world usually saved for the season finale?

Ooh, I had forgotten the end of the season had them stranded. looking forward to this now.

That was fcuking kickass.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I really hope they officially pick up Wayward Sisters as a spin-off... Really enjoyed that dynamic.

I really hope they officially pick up Wayward Sisters as a spin-off... Really enjoyed that dynamic.
    I thought it had been no?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

budhabob wrote: »
    I thought it had been no?

Nothing is certain yet - it'll probably be May before that decision is made for certain. It certainly has a strong chance of being picked up to series as the feedback to Thursday's episode has been very positive, but there are no guarantees.

Thought it was really good and much better than that previous attempt at a spinoff. Don't know what the plan for the spinoff would be. If staying in the one location, that means Sioux Falls basically becomes a hellmouth. And if they move about then it's just Supernatural with more characters. Donna will have to quit her job or get a transfer. She must regret that accent now that she'll have to do it all the time

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭terryduff12

It will be picked up all Female cast one of them will be gay probably. Clare all 7 stone killing 3 werewolf's no bother at the start. Shame Sam and Dean never managed to kick ass like that.

• Advertisement

Seemed Claire and Kaia had something between them.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭terryduff12

A lot of Hand touching going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

What a load of tripe that episode was! I literally rolled my eyes and muttered ffs at least five times at the shoddy writing and acting going on. Claire is just a pain in the hole, fargo girl is ok in small doses and Jodie is grand .... them all together for the duration of a whole episode, they can clear right off!!

Claire kicking some unseen before mutant's ass with great ease, ack come on. Claire just being a fully trained, solo super hunter with sass? Ack clear off. Claire, gone just gtf.

1/10 and that's being generous.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Enjoyed that as I liked most of the characters from before. Claire's clearly being designed to be mellowed a bit over time from being too biting, which is fine. Chemistry was grand between the cast but would need time to warm up - can't expect it to match anything like a cast who've done near 300 episodes together.

It was a little cheesy in parts - the closing line in particular - and the monsters running around looked a bit like a SyFY production but it definitely had potential.
    Liamalone wrote: »
    1/10 and that's being generous.
    So I take it you won't be watching it then despite a "generous" 1?

ixoy wrote: »
    So I take it you won't be watching it then despite a "generous" 1?

Correct, not a mission I'll be watching it. A total waste of a Supernatural episode in my opinion, especially annoying as it was the first one after a break.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭norabattie

I love the story arcs with Jodie etc but i really didn't like that episode either.
    Not sure I'd watch it if it got picked up for a full season.

The younger cast weren't so great. Getting back through the portal was fairly easy.

Love Donna!

And then we have one of those car scenes...

Episode 11. Meh, picked up towards the end but wasn't great I thought.

Episode 12: Enjoyed it on the whole despite the return of a certain person, literally rolled my eyes and sighed when the 'then' bit played at the start of the episode.

The 'Angelic' duo is a weird one, unsure about that tangent they're going on, I think the whole series so far is a bit of a mish mash lacking direction :(

• Advertisement

Young witches drive Volvos. Good Sam/Rowena scene in the car. I'd forgotten about Cas/Lucifer - or whether they were locked up, were they?

Advertisement