Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

18 people convicted sexual exploitation Newcastle

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Nabber wrote: »
    South Asia...

If a white English guy did it, you'd get his home town and street, hospital he was born in, his religious faith, his blood type and acces to his dental records.

We can have open debates on Catholic child abuse and Catholic opposition to abortion.

But we can't discuss Islam issue to gender inequality and countless sex rings exploitation against young white girls.

Whatever there background from what I can tell reading it they hold British passports?

However with all the publicity of these you'd hope that anyone being victims of these gangs would have no issue In coming forward?

108 victims is a lot, hope they get the max jailtime

• Registered Users Posts: 11,187 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

So the police have used a sex offender as an informant... But isn't this type of thing the way police always got info?

Like if the police want to go after people making hash in houses etc. The informant they manage to get will have a record a mile long. Someone who will know people and what's going on. Not some randomer off the street who knows nothing.

I don't get it. This is nothing new. People want these scum and perverts off the streets. This is how police catch them.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,066 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Its happening here too, but you see that's what the Police and Garda are up against is the sheer outrage from some on the left who take more outrage on people trying catch these people then the actual scum doing it.

Its happening here too, but you see that's what the Police and Garda are up against is the sheer outrage from some on the left who take more outrage on people trying catch these people then the actual scum doing it.

If you have evidence this is happening go to the guards

You can rest assured the guards will act

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭BillyBobBS

And people laughed at Tommy Robinson for calling this out years ago.

The Journal.ie of course has disabled comments on this on their website. Right then I knew this was Muslim perverts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,001 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

AllForIt wrote: »
    It really is a pity that the focus of todays news is about the police using an undercover himself convicted sex offender to infiltrate the gang which led to the convictions.

Because the real top story is the undeniable realisation that their exists multiple gangs of child rapists throughout the UK who are of Pakistani and Indian origin who identify as Muslim. It is what was suspected after the Rotherham case and after 4 years of investigation in Newcastle it has been show that Rotherham was not a one-off and the fact that they were all of Asian origin was not some irreverent fact.

What this undoubtedly proves is that the friends and relations of these Asian gangs did absolutely nothing to expose the activities of the rapists which they could not in their entirety claim to be blissfully unaware of. Because no one in the peace loving Muslim community came forward to expose these ppl it forced the police to send in a spy to act as an informant.

Absolutely appealing state of affairs. Again I'm appalled at SKY News for focusing on the NSPCC's objection to the police using an informant detracting from real undeniable story of a Muslim asian sub-culture who behave contrary to the host culture and if that is not enough have spokespeople who even on this day of all days have the gall to go on live television and argue that these types of things occur in all cultures and their is no specific problem is the Muslim community.

And while I'm at it I think the NSPCC are a bunch of idiots. They are way out of their dept to comment on cases such as these. They should keep their mouths shut and focus on more domestic child care issues if they are even capable of doing that adequately.

whereas you are way in your department to comment on cases such as these, dispite not having access to the same amount of information and evidential material that the NSPCC would have?
    their job is to focus on all child care issues so they won't be shutting up.
    BillyBobBS wrote: »
    And people laughed at Tommy Robinson for calling this out years ago.

he wasn't the only one who mentioned it however. it just so happened that him being a violent thug and a racist meant he, well, had no credibility.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

whereas you are way in your department to comment on cases such as these, dispite not having access to the same amount of information and evidential material that the NSPCC would have?
    their job is to focus on all child care issues so they won't be shutting up.

he wasn't the only one who mentioned it however. it just so happened that him being a violent thug and a racist meant he, well, had no credibility.

He has more credibility than a lot of the police and media that tried to cover a lot of Muslim pedo gangs crimes up.

He has more credibility than a lot of the police and media that tried to cover a lot of Muslim pedo gangs crimes up.

oh no, he really doesn't. all of them him included should have the key thrown away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Matt.ie

Stop calling them Asian gangs. They are Muslims. Muslim pedophiles.

Matt.ie wrote: »
    Stop calling them Asian gangs. They are Muslims. Muslim pedophiles.

Or we could call em British?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16 Luis B

Regards
    Labour councillor

You could do and gloss over the cultural behaviour of Muslims in gang raping of white children.

Luis B wrote: »
    Regards
    Labour councillor

nope. wrong.

nope. wrong.

Labour scum were too afraid of offending Pakistanis to do anything. They'd rather see white children gang raped.

Matt.ie wrote: »
    You could do and gloss over the cultural behaviour of Muslims in gang raping of white children.

I've seen no evidence to suggest victims are white?

Either way what deos it matter whether there white or any other race,shouldn't be happening??

Either way what deos it matter whether there white or any other race,shouldn't be happening??

It's fact that these cases always involve brown men preying on white girls. Why the hell should the racial aspect be covered up, because it makes you uncomfortable? They've hid this **** for years.

oh no, he really doesn't. all of them him included should have the key thrown away.

Tommy is a bit of a thug alright but to compare that to people who cover up for pedo's is laughable. There is nothing more vile on this planet than kiddy fiddlers and anyone who defends them.

Tom,perhaps you are not aware of numerous other rape gangs and their ethnic background? You may also not know that the victims of these paedophile gangs are primarily white girls,mostly teenagers and mostly vulnerable children.

Do you have a problem accepting this as fact?

Luis B wrote: »
    It's fact that these cases always involve brown men preying on white girls. Why the hell should the racial aspect be covered up, because it makes you uncomfortable? They've hid this **** for years.

So you have no evidence

Just pure made it up??
    Where have I said the racial aspect should be covered up?(more fantasy!)

Unbelievable that posters in here attempt to deflect from the fact the UK (and maybe soon Ireland) have a major issue with Muslim pedo's praying on innocent young girls. These animals should have their balls out off and fed to them smeared in dog s h it. I'm pretty much sick to death of the PC world we live in where people are unable to call a spade a spade.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Unbelievable that posters in here attempt to deflect from the fact the UK (and maybe soon Ireland) have a major issue with Muslim pedo's praying on innocent young girls. These animals should have their balls out off and fed to them smeared in dog s h it. I'm pretty much sick to death of the PC world we live in where people are unable to call a spade a spade.

Well... We've had institutionalised issues with Catholic pedos. What difference is there in cultural Muslim pedos?

What makes the religion so significant?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,507 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Ah it's the same crap from the the usual posters on here makes them just as bad as these rapists! It's a sad sad world we live in thanks to the PC Brigade!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,507 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Well... We've had institutionalised issues with Catholic pedos. What difference is there in cultural Muslim pedos?

Again with the stupid arguement about the Catholic Church we are talking about a current backwards religion called Islam that is given a free pass on here and in the media!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭JMNolan

The Journal.ie of course has disabled comments on this on their website. Right then I knew this was Muslim perverts.

The journal is truely an awful website, "Comments have been disabled for legal reasons". How could there be legal reasons considering it is in England? We all know the real reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭Mr. teddywinkles

Ah Jaysus not this ****e again. We're talking on going present day, in the now child molestation. So if we have all these cases coming out to light in 30 or 40 years time as well instead of preventing them in the first place. this shaming people into silence on issues like this due to past on goings in this country due to being predominately Catholic makes no sense to me.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I ask a genuine question and all you can pull in response is i'm on a side of how dare you?
    Seriously that's it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

What makes the religion so significant
    ?

The Prophet Muhammad, the perfect human and the template to aspire to be in Islam, married a 6 year old girl, Aisha, and consumated said marriage when she was 9.

This is in the Hadith that all Muslims read.

are you wanting to know the difference between a muslim pado and a catholic paedo? very little i imagine.

but what you may not know is that muslim paedos target vunerable young white children. hope this helps in your mischievous comment,i assume that is why you posted,to be mischievous?

you may well need to ask or read into the comments by rape gang members as to why their culture sees rape of non muslims ok. or you could refer to the koran and see how mohammed behaved and told his followers how they could behave with non believers.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,066 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

If you have evidence this is happening go to the guards

You can rest assured the guards will act

I know somebody who did and nothing was done about it. Not big enough one I guess

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,254 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

Forget the religious aspect for a moment. Why are the people involved all of the same ethnic origin i.e Middle East/Asian.

My question is are they immigrants or are they second, third generation children of immigrants and is this a cultural dark side to certain cultures.

There are many taboos that are acceptable within certain cultures whether it be eating dogs, cannibalism, marrying blood relatives etc

Is the grooming of children for use in the sex trade something that is happening in India/Pakistan and is tolerated there or is ignored as being an issue. Remember the high rate of homeless children there must be easy pickings for these scumbag predators.

I doubt there is a registered sex offenders list in most of these countries so who knows what perverted animals are moving over to the UK and here.

Advertisement