Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

18 people convicted sexual exploitation Newcastle

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

There is a depressingly familiar pattern to these grooming cases involving men who are overwhelmingly South Asian and/or Muslim in English cities.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

It is mental. Every couple of weeks it is a new town, with the same story and the same demographic. We are talking about tens of thousands of victims in towns all over the UK.

It cannot be just a British Muslim thing either. This is going on all over Europe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭511

not the 17 males and one female of Asian decent who committed the crimes.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/09/newcastle-sex-grooming-network-operation-shelter

The female is white. Vile looking creature:

$

There will be plenty more of these child grooming gangs to come. Tony Blair's Pakistani immigrants are still spawning the next generation of child grooming gangs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

well,

at least there are 18 less degenerates and sorry excuses for human beings on the streets of Newcastle.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,699 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

511 wrote: »

$

There will be plenty more of these child grooming gangs to come. Tony Blair's Pakistani immigrants are still spawning the next generation of child grooming gangs.

They're all pretty vile and disgusting looking to me...

_97268047_sanctuary_18_comp.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭RDM_83 again

Tony Blair's Pakistani immigrants are still spawning the next generation of child grooming gangs.

Why is Tony Blair to blame for this? its not like its Eastern European abuse gangs that are the big problem in England. Labour in general do deserve some blame for their silencing of these issues in the 2000's but on the flip side there was also MP's like Anne Cryer raising the issue.

What I am expecting is for one of these arrests to go wrong and certain sections of the media to go mental about profiling, ignoring the fact that in each of these trials there have been numerous examples of the police doing nothing at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,027 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

the outrage on Twitter from the far left

proof that it's the "far left" engaging in the outrage please, rather then a mix of people from many different political, or even no political persuasion at all.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭jimboblep

proof that it's the "far left" engaging in the outrage please, rather then a mix of people from many different political, or even no political persuasion at all.

So your first reaction to this story is that somone is impugning " the left" and you are obliged to give the standard "give me a link" answer. while not at all concerned about the story of kids being raped by your preferred victim group
    I think you just proved the op's point about left wing priorities.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,331 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

$

Are we sure she is actually female?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,318 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Tabnabs wrote: »

there are some very odd shaped heads in that photo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

They all look pretty f*cking inbred to me.

jimboblep wrote: »
    So your first reaction to this story is that somone is impugning " the left" and you are obliged to give the standard "give me a link" answer. while not at all concerned about the story of kids being raped by your preferred victim group

The OP didn't refer to the victims either...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

There is a depressingly familiar pattern to these grooming cases involving men who are overwhelmingly South Asian and/or Muslim in English cities.

SHHHHHHHHH!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭scopper

It cannot be just a British Muslim thing either. This is going on all over Europe.

Considering Rotterdam was 1,400 victims I think we can safely say all these together will be a huge number.

Also sad to say, my friend, it is a Muslim thing (this was a major factor in why nobody could report or focus on it, so sorry, but please don't fall into that trap).

he made a claim and i'm asking for proof. i don't need to write on a website that i condemn something to prove i condemn it or to show i'm concerned.

i didn't because his point is incorrect. it would be like me suggesting that the right are only concerned about the colour of skin/nationality/religion of the people who cary out attacks.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

scopper wrote: »
    Considering Rotterdam was 1,400 victims I think we can safely say all these together will be a huge number.

Also sad to say, my friend, it is a Muslim thing (this was a major factor in why nobody could report or focus on it, so sorry, but please don't fall into that trap).

I'm assuming that was an auto correct.

If anyone is interested in the history of this then this overview is good. It is worth noting this all goes back to the late 80s/90s.

It just become more popular because social services/police were too afraid to deal with it due to racism fears: http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/three-girls-drama-child-sexual-exploitation-rochdale-blackpool-pimping-a7739006.html

I would expect to see a steady clip of prosecutions over the next 5-10 years, some historical, some current.

Grayson wrote: »
    I'm assuming that was an auto correct.

Yep, Rotherham, of course.

If you google it the second link is a wiki on these gangs. Man what a rep for a city to have.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Yep, Rotherham, of course.

If you google it the second link is a wiki on these gangs. Man what a rep for a city to have.

I've heard of the case. I just hadn't heard of Rotterdam. I googled it and google suggested Rotheram :)

(Edit to say: Obviously I've heard of Rotterdam, just not a case there)

Grayson wrote: »
    I've heard of the case. I just hadn't heard of Rotterdam. I googled it and google suggested Rotheram :)

I suspect I'm not the first to have that autocorrected :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭jimboblep

he made a claim and i'm asking for proof. i don't need to write on a website that i condemn something to prove i condemn it or to show i'm concerned.

i didn't because his point is incorrect. it would be like me suggesting that the right are only concerned about the colour of skin/nationality/religion of the people who cary out attacks.
    Which i have seen you do in several posts(oh i know you will ask me to show these but i wont they're there if anyone wants to check)
    Apart from that i am still amazed you dont see the irony in your post, that the most salient point to address was a possible attack on left wing ideology.
    But anyway lifes too short and the sun is shining

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

That's what I was alluding to, as in its not just British Muslims, it is going on all over Europe where there are even moderate sized Muslim communities.

We are talking about tens of thousands of young girls in the UK. The figure across Europe are probably in the hundreds of thousands.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

That's what I was alluding to, as in its not just British Muslims, it is going on all over Europe where there are even moderate sized Muslim communities.

We are talking about tens of thousands of young girls in the UK. The figure across Europe are probably in the hundreds of thousands.
    Disproportionately Muslims.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 snmp

Coming soon unfortunately to an Irish city/town brought to you by the same type of virtue signalers multicultural advocates that foisted it upon England and its children.
    If you have sister , daughter, cousin tell her that these people come from a culture that by and large view young white girls as dirt, fit to be used/exploited. Don't let this be repeated again. This is one case of thousands the lid is only been lifted off now, bring justice swift and fast!
    The attitude of looking the other way and not wanting to appear intolerant allowed this to prevail, failed these children - its all about image/perception from those on the left.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

OP you should've mention Asian or the M word in your thread title. Would've got way more clicks and thus more outrage and in-fighting on the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

South Asia...

If a white English guy did it, you'd get his home town and street, hospital he was born in, his religious faith, his blood type and acces to his dental records.

We can have open debates on Catholic child abuse and Catholic opposition to abortion.

But we can't discuss Islam issue to gender inequality and countless sex rings exploitation against young white girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 snmp

Nabber wrote: »
    South Asia...

If a white English guy did it, you'd get his home town and street, hospital he was born in, his religious faith, his blood type and acces to his dental records.

We can have open debates on Catholic child abuse and Catholic opposition to abortion.

But we can't discuss Islam issue to gender inequality and countless sex rings exploitation against young white girls.

Likewise we'll never have the debate about how the liberal abortion regime in UK helped to cover up this and other cases of child abuse

Nabber wrote: »
    South Asia...

well you mentioned such so clearly you can in fact discuss it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,328 ✭✭✭AllForIt

It really is a pity that the focus of todays news is about the police using an undercover himself convicted sex offender to infiltrate the gang which led to the convictions.

Because the real top story is the undeniable realisation that their exists multiple gangs of child rapists throughout the UK who are of Pakistani and Indian origin who identify as Muslim. It is what was suspected after the Rotherham case and after 4 years of investigation in Newcastle it has been show that Rotherham was not a one-off and the fact that they were all of Asian origin was not some irreverent fact.

What this undoubtedly proves is that the friends and relations of these Asian gangs did absolutely nothing to expose the activities of the rapists which they could not in their entirety claim to be blissfully unaware of. Because no one in the peace loving Muslim community came forward to expose these ppl it forced the police to send in a spy to act as an informant.

Absolutely appealing state of affairs. Again I'm appalled at SKY News for focusing on the NSPCC's objection to the police using an informant detracting from real undeniable story of a Muslim asian sub-culture who behave contrary to the host culture and if that is not enough have spokespeople who even on this day of all days have the gall to go on live television and argue that these types of things occur in all cultures and their is no specific problem is the Muslim community.

And while I'm at it I think the NSPCC are a bunch of idiots. They are way out of their dept to comment on cases such as these. They should keep their mouths shut and focus on more domestic child care issues if they are even capable of doing that adequately.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭YourSuperior

Tabnabs wrote: »

Yeah although if someone just saw the pictures without knowing what happened they might use the word ugly or something like that -- not usually loaded words like 'vile' and 'disgusting'.

It's like when some comment on pictures of convicted murderers - they look 'evil'. What would they say without knowing? What's the psychology going on here?

Advertisement