Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone you think is really sound

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,105 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

LirW wrote: »
    Harrison Ford, just wouldn't wanna be on the plane he flies.

Also Kurt Russell, would love to hang out with him.
    My cousin from NY happened to sit beside Harrison on a domestic flight years ago.
    Apparently Harrison was lovely company for the flight.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 13,105 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Why has nobody mentioned Marty Morrissey yet??

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Cupra280

Amy Hubberman.
    I think she is Ireland's answer to Drew Barrymore.

Oh.... and Drew Barrymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭6541

Zumo on Fair City, sound lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

Joanna Lumley and Bruce Springsteen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Patrice evra, if you follow his instagram page you'll see why he seems like a nice guy

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭ngunners

jamesbere wrote: »
    Patrice evra, if you follow his instagram page you'll see why he seems like a nice guy

I'm a big United fan and I was on the same flight as Evra once (easyjet if you believe it). He seemed a bit grumpy but signed a few autographs for some youngsters on board.

Nicolas Anelka on the other hand, strolled on with his massive Beats or whatever brand headphones and glasses and ignored everyone and anyone, with his trademark pout on his face...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,694 ✭✭✭✭blueser

Peter Crouch. Alweays comes across as a decent bloke in interviews. Loved his reply when he was once asked what would he have been if he wasn't a professional footballer; "A virgin", came the reply. Nice one Crouchie, us fugly fellas have to stick together.

Kevin Bridges, I'd say he's serious craic to go on the sauce with

This the second time someone has said this guy.

He went on the sauce in Killarney and damaged cars. After getting into a row in the INEC and storming off the stage, leaving the audience pretty annoyed.

Where does he get his reputation as being sound? It seems very undeserved. Only an arsehole damages parked cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭conor222

spiralism wrote: »
    Peyton Manning. Always comes across as a total gentleman, has loads of time for fans and seems like great craic.

Maybe if you ignore all the sexual assault charges, cover up, ruining of the womans life, denying it etc.

Link

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

I'd love to go on the session with Prince Philip. That could make for an eventful evening.

From my experience John O'Shea seems like a genuinely nice guy. I'm neither a Sunderland nor a Manchester United but have seen him on Ireland trips and he comes across well

• Registered Users Posts: 10,694 ✭✭✭✭blueser

conor222 wrote: »
    Maybe if you ignore all the sexual assault charges, cover up, ruining of the womans life, denying it etc.

Link
    Yeah yeah yeah. But apart from all that, he's a decent skin.
    ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

6541 wrote: »
    Zumo on Fair City, sound lad.

Except when he's assaulting his girlfriend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭robman60

Bradley Walsh from the Chase. I reckon he'd be a great man to have pints with.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Taylor Swift.

:cool::D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I always thought that Cameron Diaz would be good fun on a night out.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

This the second time someone has said this guy.

He went on the sauce in Killarney and damaged cars. After getting into a row in the INEC and storming off the stage, leaving the audience pretty annoyed.

Where does he get his reputation as being sound? It seems very undeserved. Only an arsehole damages parked cars.

And this is the second time you've said all that!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Dave Grohl, Hugh Jackman and Jason Newstead all seem like stand up guys, have heard nothing but good things when people have met them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

Graham Norton .

He always comes across as a nice feller.

A few years ago students in Tralee Invited him along thinking he probably wouldn't come, low and behold he turns up in his vw golf . I heard he was a real gentleman .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Another vote for John Creedon, he just seems so down to earth. And I've only started listening back on his radio shows after seeing a post here, brilliant stuff.
    Francis Brennan too, I love him and himself and his brother seem lovely.
    Always thought Kevin Spacey comes across well and funny in any interviews I've seen him doing, funny guy and a great impressionist too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Pippi Longstocking

For me it has to be Des Cahill, he always comes across as a decent fella. I'd love to go for a drink with him!

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭floraldream

Knex. wrote: »
    Kevin Bridges

I met him in Kilkenny and he was sound

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

For me it has to be Des Cahill, he always comes across as a decent fella. I'd love to go for a drink with him!

God yeah, forgot him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

Didi hamann

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Dick phelan

Shane Lowry and Padraig Harrington both seem really sound lads from the golfing world. Brendan Gleeson always comes across well oh and Liam Neeson i reckon would be good to have a few with

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Oops69

David Attenborough.
    I'd say he'd be riveting talking about doing documentary narration from a studio for 20 years

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Barack Obama. Just seems like he's good company!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

miriam o'callaghan in her role as 'Prime Time' presenter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Subacio

Rachel Riley was dead sound when I met her.

I haven't met Elaine Crowley but she comes across as being an all round nice person.

Advertisement