Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spotify Family.. Anyone interested? [Threads Merged] [Mod Note in OP]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

adox wrote: »
    You just all need to enter the same address. Whoever is setting up the family account should let you know what address is being used and you all use the same.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭nairy hipples

Am also interested in joining a group. PMd you Kaji. If anybody else is looking for a group let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 8,736 ✭✭✭degsie

Anybody interested in creating/sharing playlists? Is there somewhere on boards this can be done?

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭pmk19

Howdy,

Looking to join a group. PMed Kaji also. Does anyone want to take the lead on this? I think there's enough interested people :)

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭kaji

To anyone who I said I'd set up a group for- I'm sorry, I didn't realise that I'd have to send my address to everyone for it to work. So I've decided against doing it, mainly because I want to keep my Boards profile anonymous, if you know what I mean. Sorry about that :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭degzs

Howdy,

Looking to join a group, drop me a PM and I can send on my details

• Registered Users Posts: 8,736 ✭✭✭degsie

kaji wrote: »
    To anyone who I said I'd set up a group for- I'm sorry, I didn't realise that I'd have to send my address to everyone for it to work. So I've decided against doing it, mainly because I want to keep my Boards profile anonymous, if you know what I mean. Sorry about that :(

You could change your address to a dummy non existing one. That's what others have done.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Would anyone like to take the lead on the group?

1. Curb Your Enthusiasm
    2. Meathman0
    3. B.gud
    4. Glorifed g
    5. Boardzz
    6. Nairy hipples

Can all people in the above list PM me please before the end of today to organise payment and logins etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

Anyone setting up a new group, let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

All full..

1. CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM
    2. B.gud
    3. Boardzz
    4. Sneak
    5. Glorified g
    6. Wolverine 359

ALL FULL. Thanks guys.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

How does it compare with deezer.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭glorified g

Right, I'll get the ball rolling since my premium runs out tomorrow and I can't wait any longer :D - first 5 people to PM me get to be a part of the group of 6 (including myself)

1. CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM
    2. B.gud
    3. Thundercats Ho
    4. Sneak

Send me a PM now with your full name and email address - I'll hit you back with the details and we'll get it up and running by tonight hopefully :)

Just sent you a PM now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭Aspiring

beauf wrote: »
    How does it compare with deezer.

I had Deezer premium (free for 6 months with Three). Spotify is much better than Deezer imo. I had songs skip a lot on deezer, I couldn't find certain songs, and there wasn't a great selection of playlists. No such issues with Spotify. Spotify has a much more user friendly interface as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭pmk19

Billy no mates here.. still looking for a group...

Looking for a group too if somebody is organising...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,624 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Looking for a group too if somebody is organising...

Ditto.

I have funds in a Paypal acc ready to go. Will "Send as Gift" which incurs no fees on either side from what others have said?

Note: I have no Spotify account so I imagine this isn't an issue?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

mrcheez wrote: »
    Ditto.

I have funds in a Paypal acc ready to go. Will "Send as Gift" which incurs no fees on either side from what others have said?

Note: I have no Spotify account so I imagine this isn't an issue?
    You will pay fees as the sender. The receiver doesn't !

tatranska wrote: »
    You will pay fees as the sender. The receiver doesn't !

Ah gotcha... and it's approx €0.82 right? (I thought you only pay fees if using credit card on Paypal)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Ah gotcha... and it's approx €0.82 right? (I thought you only pay fees if using credit card on Paypal)

Its free if you have funds already in your account or by using bank account

NATLOR wrote: »
    Its free if you have funds already in your account or by using bank account

yup that's what I meant originally... have dinero in my account already waiting to be spent on something ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭CJmasgrande

Is it possible to share Netflix in same way?

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭dawidnowak2005

Are anybody organise group for year sub?

What's the deal for the organiser again? Something about not having to pay until the 8th month according to http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=101265975&postcount=76 yet the other 5 pay the €15?

If that's the case I might create the group ;)

What's the deal for the organiser again? Something about not having to pay until the 8th month according to http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=101265975&postcount=76 yet the other 5 pay the €15?

If that's the case I might create the group ;)

It's about everybody send money to person who organise group so that person will have this money on PayPal and Spotify will charge that person monthly as he don't have to put his money upfront:-) he have to pay his part anyway just can do this later

If you will create "family" I'm in:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Stuart1

I'm looking to join a group too!

KryptiXx wrote: »
    pm me

Sorry but You just opened account on boards, I will prefer to create group with someone who is longer on boards...

Stuart1 wrote: »
    I'm looking to join a group too!

Stuart so its two of us already , maybe there is someone else with skills to create and manage this :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 KryptiXx

looking to join a group :)

• Advertisement

Hey looking to join group if it's going....

Advertisement