Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spotify Family.. Anyone interested? [Threads Merged] [Mod Note in OP]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

4 of my 5 family members all got emails today to confirm my address, All 5 of my family all used the exact address when signing up, strangely the only member that didn't receive the mail was my wife. The mail is asking them to confirm my zip code, i think thats where the problem lies, as Ive no idea what zip code if any I submitted from day one. The strange this is thou, when I set my wife up on this, I put in the exact address which i gave to the other 4 members of my family, so if one was wrong, then all 5 would be.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭rustledjimmies

Probably because you and your wife are frequently seen in the same place (home WiFi) but not the others?

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Probably because you and your wife are frequently seen in the same place (home WiFi) but not the others?

Thats what Im thinking ok, however, I spent a bit of time with my brother over Christmas and I made sure that we both had spotify open whenever we were in the same location and on the same network.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

My brother got asked to confirm zip code. I had 5 zeroes for the zip code. It wouldn't accept it and he had to setup a new spotify account to rejoin the "family".

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I used my eircode so if my family are asked for it then I've given it to them already. Had a quick check, family are still onboard my account.

*Hovers over remove buttons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Anyone looking to sign up for this now?

Willing to take on 5 people.

Is it as simple as 5 people sending you €30 (for the year) and you giving them log in details or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

PopTarts wrote: »
    Anyone looking to sign up for this now?

Willing to take on 5 people.

Is it as simple as 5 people sending you €30 (for the year) and you giving them log in details or something?

None of my people got back to me so I have 3 accounts to sign up, that's 4 of your 6 if you'll have us.

Everyone sends you 20 quid, you put in their emails and give them your address (or a fake, we all need the same address though), and we sign in using our own, old accounts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭PopTarts

None of my people got back to me so I have 3 accounts to sign up, that's 4 of your 6 if you'll have us.

Everyone sends you 20 quid, you put in their emails and give them your address (or a fake, we all need the same address though), and we sign in using our own, old accounts

If u want to continue with yours I'll jump onboard. 30 each I think, check your maths :)

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Dutchy

If u want to continue with yours I'll jump onboard. 30 each I think, check your maths :)

I'm in :) Just let me know where I need to send the money :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

If there is space in a sign up I would like to hop in, paying 8euro a month is a pain :D

• Advertisement

120 a year between 6 people is €20 each, it's 30 if you go monthly sub though.

Grand PM me the 3 of ye and I'll send on my PayPal

There is no yearly sub for the family account. (€15 * 12) / 6 = €30 per year each.

d31b0y wrote: »
    There is no yearly sub for the family account. (€15 * 12) / 6 = €30 per year each.

Someone had said a few pages back you can use an annual sub no?

If not I can't be the host, my poor student account is too volatile to have people depending on it.

Sorry, I think you can use an annual sub but it costs the same as monthly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Count me in for 1 or 2 spaces of theyre frer. Pm me the info and ill get ya the money in 24 hours

Still have one spot available in mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 TVsBrad

I'll take the last spot if still available. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭john_doe.

TVsBrad wrote: »
    I'll take the last spot if still available. Thanks

Also interested in spot if one still going?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Glen_Quagmire

Interested in this if anymore spaces going. Please PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭shanye

Me too if available PM...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭leg

I'd also be interested nearly have enough people to start one ourselves

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭rambunctious1

Count me in too if there is room please.

I've none, there's six of you there sure

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭eclipsechaser

I'd like to join a group if possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭eronayne

I'll go in on one if there is a spot going ?

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭rambunctious1

Just pulled the trigger on this as my 99c offer is up in a couple of days. I've four spots left if anyone wants them. PM me and we can sort it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Glen_Quagmire

Just pulled the trigger on this as my 99c offer is up in a couple of days. I've four spots left if anyone wants them. PM me and we can sort it out.

I'll take a spot. Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭eronayne

I'll go for one, PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Imallrightjack

Pm sent thankyou.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭fjon

PM sent

Advertisement