Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spotify Family.. Anyone interested? [Threads Merged] [Mod Note in OP]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭ibrahimovic

Anyone got spaces?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

I'd be up for creating or joining a group in 3 weeks when my premium account lapses.

Anyone that's setup a group already willing to put up a quick how-to to get through all the hoops correctly?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,326 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

person who sets it up pays €14.99 per month, get access to premium. used my same user name/email, and kept my play lists etc, seemless transfer over. my friends who joined said similar.

once i joined i could send 5 invites by email. u get a code for joining by email. just all use the same address. even something simple like cork, cork, Ireland, postcode 021.

payment up to yourself, i just got the lads to send it on by paypal in advance

Thanks 2smiggy. It'll need to be a reputable boardsie so, in case they disappear with €150!

Will be back in 3 weeks to look into groups...

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭damo80

J o e wrote: »
    Thanks 2smiggy. It'll need to be a reputable boardsie so, in case they disappear with €150!

ill take a place if you are creating one please

• Advertisement

2smiggy wrote: »
    person who sets it up pays €14.99 per month, get access to premium. used my same user name/email, and kept my play lists etc, seemless transfer over. my friends who joined said similar.

once i joined i could send 5 invites by email. u get a code for joining by email. just all use the same address. even something simple like cork, cork, Ireland, postcode 021.

payment up to yourself, i just got the lads to send it on by paypal in advance

2 more question...

What if the other members already have accounts....
    1. Can they join the group with their existing account?
    2. Do they need to let their premium accounts lapse first?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,326 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

2 more question...

What if the other members already have accounts....
    1. Can they join the group with their existing account?
    2. Do they need to let their premium accounts lapse first?

my friends who joined with 3 other boardsies just joined with their existing accounts, they did not let their premium ones lapse first. they just cancelled their payment of €10 a month. There might be some overlap of payments, but for €2.50 a month for the family pack they did not mind

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭vasch_ro

I like the look of this as well , if there is room !

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭john_doe.

vasch_ro wrote: »
    I like the look of this as well , if there is room !

Would also like to join a group if slot available.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Glen_Quagmire

I'm interested too if any spaces going

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭amerie2010

I'd also like to join a group if there's one being set up. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Waesfjord

me too, looking to go premium also :)

I'm also in.
    Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭bmwguy

Me too if possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭bromley52

Count me in as well

• Registered Users Posts: 3,112 ✭✭✭seanin4711

I am interested if space available
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭PatL23

Count me in. Would love to join

I was just on the site and accidentally clicked the subscribe button😳 and it had my card details from when I previously had a free version, all too easy to subscribe accidentally!.

So, now I have the family version which 5 other boardsies can use if it works. Does anyone want in and how would we manage this?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 digitalpoggy

bmwguy wrote: »
    I was just on the site and accidentally clicked the subscribe button😳 and it had my card details from when I previously had a free version, all too easy to subscribe accidentally!.

So, now I have the family version which 5 other boardsies can use if it works. Does anyone want in and how would we manage this?
    hey bmwguy ive you send me an invite i can paypal you strsight away:)

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Waesfjord

I'll take one slot from you, if one going :)

• Advertisement

2 guys above, I'll have to set up my PayPal again but you are of course welcome to join. I'll be onto ye soon

• Registered Users Posts: 6 TVsBrad

I'll take a space too

Pm me your PayPal details guys I'll get you set up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Glen_Quagmire

bmwguy wrote:
    Pm me your PayPal details guys I'll get you set up

I'll take a space too please. I'll pm you now

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭LovelySpuds

I'd happily take a place if there's one available!

I'd happily take a place if there's one available!

Send me your email address by pm I can send you PayPal request for the funds.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 grazinggreen

PM sent

Those of you that paid me, thanks. Those I couldn't sort out, apologies but only a certain number of spaces to go around. I've sent you invitations now so let me know how you get on. Happy listening.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭bromley52

Those of you that paid me, thanks. Those I couldn't sort out, apologies but only a certain number of spaces to go around. I've sent you invitations now so let me know how you get on. Happy listening.

Muchas gracias señor.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭shanye

I would love to get my name down if any one comes available Cheers

Advertisement