Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spotify Family.. Anyone interested? [Threads Merged] [Mod Note in OP]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭bertie4evr

Group is filled up now. See you all next year!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭torrevieja

bertie4evr wrote: »
    Group is filled up now. See you all next year!

will do bert

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭RickyBobby1

Any more groups going lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭inna981

Would join if a theres more groups

• Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭frash

I was going to join if a group started but there's a 3 month trial on again for 99c so joined that instead - there's a thread on it here somewhere

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭mel123

do you have to keep changing email address for the trials, do then you lose all your playlists by changing account?
    or am i missing something?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,216 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

mel123 wrote: »
    do you have to keep changing email address for the trials, do then you lose all your playlists by changing account?
    There is a way of sharing / copying them to a new account

• Registered Users Posts: 7 pamuskateer

Would like to join a group

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,031 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Would like to join a group

Would you not consider setting one up so?

yeah ok, I'll set up a group. Let me know if you are interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭inna981

I am if theres a place, I need my tunes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭NikoTopps

mel123 wrote: »

Just make your playlists collaborative on your old account then follow them on your new account.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭randombar

Anyone want to let me be part of their family?

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭oinkely

yeah ok, I'll set up a group. Let me know if you are interested
    You can add me to the group if there is a space.

Cheers

Ok great. That's the group filled. So I have me, the girlfriend, a guy from work, inna981, GaryCocs and oinkely.

Just looking back at what other people did - if each of you could pm me your email address I can send a payment request through paypal, then when everyone has paid I'll add you accounts to the family account. It'll be for the next 12 months so €30 each. That ok with you all?

Ok great. That's the group filled. So I have me, the girlfriend, a guy from work, inna981, GaryCocs and oinkely.

Just looking back at what other people did - if each of you could pm me your email address I can send a payment request through paypal, then when everyone has paid I'll add you accounts to the family account. It'll be for the next 12 months so €30 each. That ok with you all?

Just a little tip, I set up a group the other day and if you request money PayPal will charge you a fee. It's better to have them send it to you.

Ok cheers Bertie. I've never recieved money through paypal before so wasn't sure what to do. I've just created a paypal me link for family and freinds is that what you used?

Ok cheers Bertie. I've never recieved money through paypal before so wasn't sure what to do. I've just created a paypal me link for family and freinds is that what you used?

I think PayPal.me charges the fees too. It only came out the day after I had the group done (Typical!). How I did it was I gave the group my PayPal email and they sent it to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Cough. I'm the real Berty here just so we all know and be clear

Anyway make sure they send the money as a GIFT. No fee but also no comeback for the sender.

Berty wrote: »
    Cough. I'm the real Berty here just so we all know and be clear

Anyway make sure they send the money as a GIFT. No fee but also no comeback for the sender.

I'm your biggest fan :D

• Advertisement

Thanks Berties!

Got one off pamuskateer, if anyone has space on another group just let me know.

Nice one,
    Gary

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭stesaurus

Any new groups starting up?

Count me in for another anyway, I'd start one but I'm part of another group already.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

Working on setting a group up but waiting for feckin family to get back to me. If there's any space I'll let people know. Just double checking when signing people up do they need the same surname / address. Just not sure what way to fill the details all out. Don't want it going south after a few days and having to refund people.

From the last time same address, surname is whatever you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭stesaurus

aaronm13 wrote: »
    Working on setting a group up but waiting for feckin family to get back to me. If there's any space I'll let people know. Just double checking when signing people up do they need the same surname / address. Just not sure what way to fill the details all out. Don't want it going south after a few days and having to refund people.

I'd need two spaces if available

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭pmk19

aaronm13 wrote: »

Hey Aaronm13,

Let me know if you need someone for your group. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Dr Bolouswki

Anyone see any Cyber Monday bargains other than what seems to be 10 pages of spotify group chat?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Nidom

s.welstead wrote: »
    I'd need two spaces if available

Out of curiosity is there anything stopping 2 people from sharing an account?

What I mean is, can 2 people use the same profile simultaneously ?

Advertisement